McCrae - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

McCrae and Spencer in the BY - McCrae is saying how he told Jessie that he was voting to evict Spencer on Thursday and Jessie told him and Amanda "congratulations on making it to the final eight" and then McCrae realized that they didn't say it back to her but Jessie didn't pick up on it. McCrae is also trying to figure out how he can get Jessie's cigarettes from her without arousing suspicion.

hpWzaFz.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I think she came on BB, to get back into the CBS fold. She didn't make it last time and had to go back to FL to sell real estate. She wants a career in media and thinks BB will get her back in. Everything she does is for the camera, especially her showmance. She believes the viewers are loving her and her dirty boy showmance. I don't think I have read that she has stated that their showmance is better than J&J or Brenchel but I bet she is thinking it.

Agree, kat. ^^^^^^^^That pic is frightening.

Guest 6Borders

:1307312653_free_icon___sun_vomi

Everything Amanda does is for the cameras.

True. We were actually starting to count those. She talks to McCrae or makes a joke and then she looks directly into the nearest camera!

I'm starting to think that Amanda might have been allowed to select McCrae from the casting videos (or she and Grodner did it together). I wonder if McCrae was in on this or if he just got caught up in "Operation DeManda" with no clue!

It's going to take more than toothpaste to get Amanda out of his mouth!

ROFL :lol2:

McCrae in the storage room with Andy. He said the plan is to put up Spencer and GM and backdoor Aaryn.

whacky097.gif

OK did a replay. They are going to tell Helen that.

I'm out of the loop - is that the plan for next week?

ROFL :lol2:

I'm out of the loop - is that the plan for next week?

I think they are going to lie to Helen and tell her if they get HOH then they are going to put up GM and Spencer and use Aaryn as a 3rd. (I think they are going after Helen though)