Amanda - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda and McCrae don't even care to try and be discreet anymore. just flipped on feeds - camera 4 and she and he were getting after it. Afterwards she hands him a towel to wipe himself off. Lot's of boob shots.

and she compares her showmance and one of the great ones along side Jeff & Jordan. :lipsrsealed2:

Amanda and McCrae don't even care to try and be discreet anymore. just flipped on feeds - camera 4 and she and he were getting after it. Afterwards she hands him a towel to wipe himself off. Lot's of boob shots.

Yuck. I'll pass on that flashback. Wonder how many days it will be before mcpizza uses soap on that thing.

The thing about having sex for the feed watchers is..... they know they are. McNasty used to back off when Mandy would get on top of him and tell her the cameras and the feed watchers see everything they do. She loved to be an exhibitionist and would just laugh. Now it seems that McScardycat is afraid to say no to her now. He keeps letting her climb on top and have sex every night.

They both disgust me. :kwasny:

I get this feeling that production is waiting to see if she gets evicted then announce that she will be the one going back in the house.... Hmmmm

and she compares her showmance and one of the great ones along side Jeff & Jordan. :lipsrsealed2:

Opposite bullies though.

Jeff demeaned Jordan who sat and looked stoOpid and Amanda does this to McCrae.

Plus it's doubtful Jeff's gotten laid yet.

In Jeff's interview with Julie (the night he was on at the end of BB), he sure didn't seem like a marriage would

be coming up in the near future. In fact, weren't they supposed to be married already?? When pressed for when

that marriage would happen, all he could say was "soon, soon..." Money must have run out.

Guest 6Borders

I don't care. If amanda is ill then her family needs to step forward. I am not concerned about amanda's health. It isn't my place to be concerned. I would be more concerned if she was a member of my family and acting like she does on television. That wouldn't thrill me.

I doubt her family is going to address it or do anything about it, since they have probably been excusing it away for years, and daddy is constantly tweeting about her wonderful game play and saying 99.9% of the things said about Amanda have been positive (wonder what forum that is!!!!)

Personally I don't think Amanda is that smart. It doesn't take a lot of brains to pass the real estate exam (I read the book and passed it on the first try), especially if mom and grandma coached her, and they are probably doing all the paperwork for any house she "sells" (the brains and attention to detail are required to do that for sure.

If DR is handing out the meds there and making sure the HG's take them I think that's smart and if that is indeed the case will probably be the precedent for any further HG's on meds, or maybe even vitamins.

Guest 6Borders

No offense to her dad on a personal level because I do not know him but why on earth would he be proud of amanda? That is cuckoo.

apple-small tree-high ground would be my guess...and a pair of very very thick rose-colored glasses!

Amanda just said "people like me" on the feeds...delusion runs in the family obviously!

Amanda is sooo disgusting, her pity par over Mcnasty boy not throwing the hoh comp to her was sooo juvenile , seriously? And then Helen comes in there and soothes her and tells her what a great game she is playin, on and on, wha? Is this BB? I've never seen BB played quite the way this crew is playing, even Helen, who has some of the right ideas does not follow thru and she keeps tryin to please everyone, I don't know I can't stand any of them this yr

I doubt her family is going to address it or do anything about it, since they have probably been excusing it away for years, and daddy is constantly tweeting about her wonderful game play and saying 99.9% of the things said about Amanda have been positive (wonder what forum that is!!!!)

Personally I don't think Amanda is that smart. It doesn't take a lot of brains to pass the real estate exam (I read the book and passed it on the first try), especially if mom and grandma coached her, and they are probably doing all the paperwork for any house she "sells" (the brains and attention to detail are required to do that for sure.

If DR is handing out the meds there and making sure the HG's take them I think that's smart and if that is indeed the case will probably be the precedent for any further HG's on meds, or maybe even vitamins.

Probably the only reason Amanda is selling house in FL is because she bombed out in the media world. That's probably why her friend Grodner got her on the show. Amanda hopes she will get to do online shows for BB like Jeff and then move up from there. I bet she hates being in real estate.

11:20 BBT - Amanda goes up to the HOH after Jessie spills the beans about last week and confronts Helen and Elissa and invites them to come to the BY to clear their names. Elissa reluctantly agrees. Helen confronts Jessie in the BR area, denies all allegations then walks away saying "you're going home Thursday, you are leaving".

2yvSJmm.jpgRZ3UnWE.jpg

I hope that McCrea goes to jury she wouls self evict so she could make sure that he was not sitting next to or talking to any female jury member. She is a piece of work. What really irritates me is that in my opinion she is not funny. Brittany was funny she is not. Her failed attempts in the diary room make her look even more deperate in my opinion.

I think that amanda is disgusting but so are some of the others in their own ways. They seem to accept amanda and I just dunno. What I do know is that I do not know any people like most of the people in that house. If they ARE like them; they hide it well.

I think that amanda is disgusting but so are some of the others in their own ways. They seem to accept amanda and I just dunno. What I do know is that I do not know any people like most of the people in that house. If they ARE like them; they hide it well.

Helen thinks this is the best season ever and I am jumping up and down right now. Boy will they all be surprised when they come out some more than others.