Andy - DE/Week 7 (Week 7 HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be interesting. It'll be a war for control with Helen and Amanda. He'll also have to pick a side finally.

No war. It's already been decided. Spencer and Jessie go on block (Jessie is the target because Amanda says so) and if either come off the block then GinaMarie goes up.

The only chance of there being a "war" if it ends up being Spencer vs GinaMarie. McCrae (Amanda) will push for GM to leave and Elissa (Helen) will push for Spencer.

owl-between-cats-i-think-there-is-a-spy-

Love, love, love this. :lol2:

Andy, Andy, Andy. Flip-flopper extrodinaire. I'm with Helen, no Amanda, no Helen, no Spencer...oh I'm with however is ruling the house for the next two minutes, then I'll follow the new leader. They won't catch on and I can float and flip all the way to the end....no wait, jury...no end...no jury.....

I will say that I am disappointed in his ability to sit by and laugh at the rude & ignorant comments made about gay people, especially by his best bud, Amanda. Disgusting.

This will be interesting. It'll be a war for control with Helen and Amanda. He'll also have to pick a side finally.

I don't think he will pick a side, Jessie is an easy pick. Helen won't push for a big move and Amanda is obsessed with Jessie. With no MVP, POV becomes the deciding factor. McRae will do his best to control his "Queen" the only thing making it interesting would be Jessie winning POV.

What does the "DE" mean in the title for this thread and other threads?

Never mind, I just figured it out myself... Double Eviction. Duh!

Marty : " Well might as well take a break and tune back in next Thursday. These guys always have the plan mapped out for the week. "

Thought I'd never say it... but, wish we got to vote for a 3rd HG to put on the block this week. At least it made the week a tad more interesting.

He got a key ??? If it's to open a door and he uses it... it'll probably be Musclehead Jessie from BB 10 on the other side

Marty : " Well might as well take a break and tune back in next Thursday. These guys always have the plan mapped out for the week. "

Thought I'd never say it... but, wish we got to vote for a 3rd HG to put on the block this week. At least it made the week a tad more interesting.

He got a key ??? If it's to open a door and he uses it... it'll probably be Musclehead Jessie from BB 10 on the other side

SLOWPOKE!!!!!!!!!!!! D.O.N.'T E.V.E.N T.H.I.N.K T.H.A.T...........

I have a STRONG feeling Andy will get a Pandora's box this week.

Maybe a contest and the winner will get an automatic POV and got to pick their replacement.

It would be cool if Jessie won it.

Here's a thought.

IF Andy gets a Pandora's box ad opens it usually he gets something good in exchange for something bad. What if the something bad was releasing a juror back into the house with a one week immunity!!!

I heard that Andy asked for volunteers for have not

So is Andy putting up Jessie and GM or Jessie and Spencer?

Andy is putting Jessie & Spencer on block with Jessie as target. If needed... GM is the replacement nom and if GM goes up then she is target against either Spencer or Jessie. (Andy doesn't think GM would forgive him for putting her on the block so, if she goes up he wants her GONE.)

Andy is putting Jessie & Spencer on block with Jessie as target. If needed... GM is the replacement nom and if GM goes up then she is target against either Spencer or Jessie. (Andy doesn't think GM would forgive him for putting her on the block so, if she goes up he wants her GONE.)

I'd like to see GM put up as a replacement, voted out, and then told that she won't be going to jury house because she made comments which could be construed as a threat against a member of the jury. And then it would be awesome if they could have a goodbye message from Candice to GM telling her she's lucky that she lives with her mommy because her employer axed her.

Hey, it's just a dream of mine.

I'd like to see GM put up as a replacement, voted out, and then told that she won't be going to jury house because she made comments which could be construed as a threat against a member of the jury. And then it would be awesome if they could have a goodbye message from Candice to GM telling her she's lucky that she lives with her mommy because her employer axed her.

:notworthy::lol2:

Include me in on that same dream as I would love to see THAT goodbye message from Candice to GinaMarie. Plus GM not being

allowed to go to jury. LOL

Too funny.

Andy telling Aaryn he has to make sure he protects Amanda and McCrea and people he is with. :bangin:

Uh-oh. Aaryn is going to be using that.

Andy sits around all day telling lies to half the HGs and then telling the other half that he's lying to the other's faces..........and no one starts thinking, hmmmmmmmmm..........if he's SO convincing when he's lying to them, could he also be lying to me? :huh2:

:r2d2: Nope, all the little robots just fall in line. :animated_rotfl:

Andy telling Aaryn he has to make sure he protects Amanda and McCrea and people he is with. :bangin:

I think he showed her too many of his cards. JMO.

Andy sits around all day telling lies to half the HGs and then telling the other half that he's lying to the other's faces..........and no one starts thinking, hmmmmmmmmm..........if he's SO convincing when he's lying to them, could he also be lying to me? :huh2:

That is a good point! Hell at this point I thought I was in an alliance with Andy also!