Andy - DE/Week 7 (Week 7 HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Helen or Elyssa wins HOH tomorrow nite.... I can just picture Andy jumping from the "3am" ship right

back over to the Helen / Elyssa ship.

(and this kid doesn't even need a pair of water wings)

.... and Aaryn will be swimming in his wake

I'm thinking that America voting for MVP or for someone to go on the block is a ONE time thing.

Can't see it being used in another season.

JMHO

Let's hope so.... But I suspect it will be back in some form next season.

I don't mind America voting on food and things don't put specific player at advantage or give a player an advantage. Sure. 100% for voting on how to screw with all them equally. Targeting one player with america vote, ruins the game.

I think that america voting had a big hand in ruining american idol so they better be careful with too much of that. We've all seen how easy it is for people to create a vote block having nothing to do with how the majority feels or the obvious.

The mvp is probably an inexpensive twist for BB to use. I'm not sure that it would have been met with such animosity had it not been the sister of a former BB winner the one receiving the votes collected online by the sister. I don't mind elissa as much as some of you do but I still don't understand why they brought in one houseguest with famiy ties to a former winner. Made no sense to me.

Well, you & I see things differently... I don't see the MVP benefiting wishy-washy HGs in any way that they haven't already benefited by being wishy-washy in past seasons... I suppose it's a simple as a different analysis renders a different conclusion... but two people seeing things differently is exactly what makes life interesting...

BTW, I enjoy your posts.

Monk

Fair enough. Sometimes I do over-think things. I'm most PO'ed about the whole MVP thing and don't want BB to become an endless series of America's vote to give some players advantages\disadvantages every flipping week.

BS like this could easily become part of game each week:

"America who do you want to be safe this week with a super secret immunity vote. If voted out by the HGs, your favorite HGs gets to stay in the game"

"America who do you want to be HoH next week?"

"America you have the POV, who do you want to pull off the block?"

"America, its been 10 weeks, which evicted HG do you want to bring back into the house?"

"America you get to decide who wins BB, vote today who you want to win BB"

The mvp is probably an inexpensive twist for BB to use. I'm not sure that it would have been met with such animosity had it not been the sister of a former BB winner the one receiving the votes collected online by the sister. I don't mind elissa as much as some of you do but I still don't understand why they brought in one houseguest with famiy ties to a former winner. Made no sense to me.

It probably is a very cheap twist with huge ratings win. It gives the TV audience a sense they can determine the outcome of the game by voting to help and\or hurt HGs.

Andy's blog - it is amazing how different they see the houseguest while in the house with them. The compliments for GM and Amanda are just wack. When he talks about Amanda's loyalty you have to remember that Amanda got lucky and once in the core alliance she was protected. It is not about loyalty.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1001127/

Jeremy: If he had come into this game the way he left, he could have gone far.

Kaitlin: My girl. I hope she watches the show and knows that Judd was the reason she left. Evicting her was the first eviction that made me feel like I lost a friend.

Howard: I gave Howard WAY TOO MUCH credit. I used to lay in bed for HOURS thinking about what his master plan was. I have since learned that Howard had no master plan whatsoever. He was just a bad game player. He would use weird analogies, not look you in the eyes, and tell you he "heard everything." I love Howard as a person, but Howard wasn't made for Big Brother.

Candice: She kept it real, and I loved every second of it. I miss her. I especially love that she left in a Clownitard while screaming at GinaMarie.

Judd: My partner in crime. Although he was attempting to mastermind the entire game, I still miss him more than anyone else who has been evicted. With that being said, I am so happy he is gone from a strategic standpoint.

Jessie: She has been on the warpath after learning of her upcoming eviction, and I'm worried that I may be in the center of that path. She truly is a friend of mine, though, and I hope we can keep that bond after I become responsible for her eviction.

Spencer: He keeps me sane. He is offensive, crass, and hilarious. If Spencer weren't here I don't know what I would do. I know he will be my pal for years and years.

McCrae: McCrae reminds me of my best friend from home. Both of them are much more laid-back than me, but in being so they balance me out well. I'm very high energy and wAcKY, and having a friend who calms me down is essential in this house. I enjoy my conversations with McCrae and truly value my alliance with him.

Amanda: While Amanda has a fiery temper, she also has a kindness to her that a lot of people don't see. I really enjoy her presence, and her loyalty is such a gift. For every sex joke she makes, she also says something warm and kind.

Helen: One of the most amazing people I have ever met. Boom.

Elissa: One of the most odd people I've ever met, in the best way possible. I could write a dissertation about Elissa, but I'll keep it short and sweet: I'm OBSESSED with her.

GinaMarie: Kind, sweet, and unlike anyone I've ever met. She's a gem.

Aaryn: She can be an ass at times, but I've also seen a side of her that isn't totally evil, which I like.

He is in for a bigger surprise than those persons affected by what they did and said on big brother. I'm thinking andy will be backpedaling furiously on some of his opinions. He's a tool - sounds like he is a 17-year old instead of a 26-year old man.

He is in for a bigger surprise than those persons affected by what they did and said on big brother. I'm thinking andy will be backpedaling furiously on some of his opinions. He's a tool - sounds like he is a 17-year old instead of a 26-year old man.

Could not agree more.

He's an idiot, they all are and even tho I don't like spencer I loved what he said at the end of the veto meeting about Andy having so far not made any intelligent moves and did not expect him to start there,lolololol, sooooooo true, and I can't wait till all these ignorant ppl get out of the BB house and see the real" Reality " of their season of BB is, wish I could see it

He's an idiot, they all are and even tho I don't like spencer I loved what he said at the end of the veto meeting about Andy having so far not made any intelligent moves and did not expect him to start there,lolololol, sooooooo true, and I can't wait till all these ignorant ppl get out of the BB house and see the real" Reality " of their season of BB is, wish I could see it

Agree - he has this wide eyed waif look of a 7 year old child. He tries to look so innocent.

Well he has me convinced that he really does think well of most people. He is still planning and working his sense of the game around feeling as he does. Seems to be working for him.

It amazes me that even in his HOH blog he doesn't mention that he will need to split up A&M at some point. Has he really not thought this through to realize that at some point Amanda and McCrea will choose each other over him? Maybe he isn't worried about it b/c he doesn't think A will make it that far anyway. Someone else will take her out for him. IDK what his logic is... ??? ....

Guest 6Borders

Andy really does believe most of that stuff because he lives with rose-colored glasses a lot of the time, but he also just wants to be everyone's BFF and get no blood on his hands and not have anyone mad at him F2 or after the show!

Andy really does believe most of that stuff because he lives with rose-colored glasses a lot of the time, but he also just wants to be everyone's BFF and get no blood on his hands and not have anyone mad at him F2 or after the show!

Oh I don't think he is that innocent. sHa_wink3.gif