Jessie - DE/Week 7 - Evicted (Aug. 15) - Juror #2

CeCiMom

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And once again, I'm wondering "who"?

Ivgal who what? Lol I don't know which who you're wondering about.....

Jessie is telling Aaryn about this long, elaborate vivid dream she had last night. It's not worth going into detail over but I usually associate her vivid dreams with her mood swings....we'll see.....oh and yes she was making out with someone she knew in her dream and then suddenly it turned into Spencer - I wish I was quicker on the button because Aaryn's face was priceless

VxL4uby.jpg

Andy, Helen and McManda are in the HOH room laughing at how naive Jessie is. Helen said that they were playing pool and she (Jessie) is extremely happy, strutting around like she won the game. Andy and Amanda are repeating the things that they told Jessie earlier, and they are all having a good laugh at poor little Jessie. Andy admits that he is going to feel bad but that he is going to blame it on the house. I'm sure someone will relay this to Jessie before Thursday in hopes of securing her vote.

kYdn9Bt.jpg

^^^^ Yes I agree GingerSnaps it makes her face look....IDK if "haggard" is the right word - at certain angles

Jessie! Wake up! They are going to evict you this week! This is no time to rest! It's almost time for the Meeto Veeting!

oBGWQhg.jpg

Thanks so much Hawk for your pictorials on the game. It really makes reading the forum more enjoyable. Love your humor!

Thanks so much Hawk for your pictorials on the game. It really makes reading the forum more enjoyable. Love your humor!

Thank you so much Marty! :laugh4: I really, really love hanging out here - I feel like I'm watching the show with all of you guys!

I'll be sad when it's over :no:

Like before, I think that she is a bottom-heavy girl and prone to weight gain and not 17 anymore and that situation is what it is - you can't lie around and munch and not exercise and be all crazy with your schedule because if you do; it is going to show. I think that jessie is a pretty girl and relatively normal-acting but I do not believe that jessie is a very happy girl. She seems to feel put-upon in life to me. That it has been unfair to her.

I like her spunk on continually trying to get ANYONE to go after McManda! Dont care about what she looks like or how her body looks. IMO too many comments on the hg looks. I wish she could stay but she won't. Her and Spencer and probably Elissa are the only ones that will make a move if they win HOH.

Jessie pulls Andy into the bedrooms and says "somethings going on with Helen and Elissa. Helen hasn't looked me in the eyes in two days and she's been spending a lot of time with Spencer, and I am getting the feeling that they don't have my back". Andy says he is going to talk to Helen and see if anything is up - which means he will tell Helen to engage Jessie because she is suspicious. Look how Andy is using the water bottle as a distraction to "hide" behind.

zwk2QVh.jpgTFVcq34.jpg

10:57 BBT - Big blowup between Jessie and Helen. Helen made a comment about Jessie regarding her going after Amanda a few weeks ago and Jessie felt that she was thrown under the bus. She invited Helen to the yard to play pool, then confronted Helen. Helen denied most of it but then brought up how Jessie was trying to turn the house against her and Elissa. Jessie denied it and Helen stormed inside.

PHX7AHo.jpg4KR3wsn.jpgYNw626D.jpg0bxj4Db.jpg

Act II - Geez it just gets better and better - so what does Jessie do? She runs to Amanda and confesses that last week she plotted with Helen to get rid of Amanda! She even confessed that Helen advised her to make out with Judd to get him on board with their plan! Of course the kicker of the whole story is - Amanda already knew all of this, but now it's public knowledge! Once again Jessie proves herself to be a flip flopper.

aQJbX3t.jpgv39zf7g.jpg

Act III - Jessie goes up to the HOH and first cowardly Aaryn slinks out, followed by Elissa, and as Helen gets up to leave Andy stops her and says whats going on with you two? Which leads to Jessie confronting Helen. Every time Helen gets caught in a lie, she bolts for the door, then turns around and argues more. Poor Jessie, she's got it all figured out but no one cares to listen. Too much too little too late.

zZc4qwj.jpg5b5XUfQ.jpg

Jessie is about the most excitement happening in that dull house. Plus, she's not going home; she's going to jury and that

means one less vote for Helen.

Helen just can't stop shooting herself in the foot every chance she gets. I think there's a good chance Jessie

knows she's leaving Thursday and she just wants to make sure to take Helen down with her -- which makes me like

Jessie even more.

Epilogue - 12:42 am BBT - Jessie finally emerges from the DR and has a quick puff before going back up to the HOH where Helen asks her if they can talk. They sit out at the chess table, Helen apologizes, but Jessie still wants to speak her peace. Helen is all apologies but Jessie isn't buying it and finally Helen says that she has told everyone not to hold this against Jessie as far as Thursday goes. Jessie deserves a LOT of credit for holding her own here. Once again Jessie spars Helen into a corner, and Helen gets up and tries to walk away. Bottom line is Helen is busted.

V4vVDUw.jpgfIPjxb4.jpg

The saga continues! - 1:13 am BBT - Helen is trying to do damage control and the whole time Jessie is outside the door listening! She overhears all of Helen's BS and also that she is Andy's target this week and immediately runs upstairs and confronts Andy. She asks if he gave Helen a heads up that Jessie felt Helen was acting distant with her earlier, and Andy simply admits it and Jessie leaves. Now Helen is in the HOH doing damage control with Andy, and apologizing, he tells her not to worry.

yKzQ5s8.jpg1Dn2Xjs.jpg

The Last Word: It seems strange to me that through this whole incident we never got the fishes on the screen. It's very odd considering how they censored the entire Amanda/Jessie fight two weeks ago. JMO.

1:48 am BBT : Jessie is in the yard telling Spencer and GM that if they make it to the end they will have her vote, and also that after the things she overheard she knows that none of the others are her friends and have been lying to her about a lot of things for a long while now. Jessie throwing Aaryn under the bus to GM.

Jessie vows that until she leaves it will be her mission to blow everyone's dirt up in the house. I am sure she will try her best to pollute the jury as well.

turn on feeds at 3:48 am and they are all up running around whispering. Aaryn tells Helen that she believes BB puts people in the house that are not stable. They are going over who is stable and who is not.