Spencer - DE/Week 7 (DE Nominee) (Week 7 Nominee)

CeCiMom

outside of puzzle comps he really hasnt been a factor in comps :animated_bouncy:

I hate spencer clawson but he needs to ally with helen which I think they kind of are - I cant keep up. He won't. Like marty said, mccrae is already intimating to spencer tht they need a plan for amanda and spencer says we could and amanda walks in. He will go with well hell, there's only 3 men left in the house. Am I forgetting someone? I was going to say that he would go with the men but there aren't any.

face palm :animated_bouncy:

He made it into McCrae's mic. It was supposed to be a practical joke. But it failed.

Sorry, that just isn't something that you joke about. He made his own disparaging remarks early in the game about gay people and Hitler. Whether it was meant as a joke or not, it is totally unacceptable, especially on national television or in live feeds that children, or any other human for that matter, may be watching. Like Aaryn & GM, he will learn the price of his actions when he leaves the house. His annoying habit of constantly picking his nose and wiping it anywhere he pleases (ie, the HOH couch, into his beard etc) is absolutely disgusting. Does BB not provide tissues? I know they must have tp in the house. He could use that.

His annoying habit of constantly picking his nose and wiping it anywhere he pleases (ie, the HOH couch, into his beard etc) is absolutely disgusting. Does BB not provide tissues? I know they must have tp in the house. He could use that.

Does he really do that? I've been watching the feeds for 6 weeks and I haven't seen it once. OK I have my Kodak all ready to go Spencer - one snotty finger touches the upholstery and you will be front page news here at Morty's.....

Spencer in the HOH with Andy. Andy explains his plan: Spencer goes on the block with Jessie - Jessie is the target. Should Jessie win POV, GM will be the new target. He explains to Spencer that he already has secured everyone's vote to keep Spencer. He swears up and down that there is no chance in hell that Spencer is leaving this week.

NeIVsvV.jpgfNpntzZ.jpgyi5NzTj.jpg

This disgusting lump of flesh has to be the worse bottom feeding, mouth breather to ever cross the BB house threshold. I tried to ignore some of his earlier repulsive comments just because he could have been the only one who would put up the McFilthys but it he has gone so far down into vile that nothing he could ever say or do would be enough. Too bad he didn't go instead of Judd.

Spencer and Andy having an interesting strategic chat in the hammock. Both agree on this: neither can beat McCrae in an endurance comp, and if Elissa goes Helen will be vengeful but if Helen goes Elissa will be lost in the sauce. Spencer wisely agrees with Andy that he's better with Amanda on his side than against him, and confides in Andy that he trusts McManda more than the "mommie-squad".

EDIT : Spencer says that he feels that Aaryn thinks that they are all stupid, that she just nods in the right places and continues to file her nails - Andy laughs and agrees.

nf0DJKW.jpg

I like the fact that he wants to go against the HOUSE! He has just waited to late to try and get an alliance together. He is out of the loop as he has said to Andy.

i always thought he would hang around awhile

lol it would be hilarious if he pawned his way to final 2

he wont win thou

it would take the most bitter jury ever for him to pull off a win :animated_bouncy: