Helen - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching some feeds flashbacks from last night. Helen have such a pump up talk with GM saying how much chemistry she and Nick had and she thinks they will continue the relationship after the game. Helen is such a bullcrapper.

I am so sick of people telling this piece of crap Gina Marie how special she is with a beautiful heart and such wonderful spirit.

I don't see Helen having votes from Candice, Judd or Jessie. Nope. I think Slim is right that if McCrea gets to the end he will get their votes.

He might win by default and make BB history by winning just by laying around all summer having sex. LOL

Well when they compare notes they might think he is the one that did not blow smoke up their a$$ all season. I think this jury will vote on emotion.

Guest 6Borders

Helen showed her true colors once again last night in the fight with Jessie. She knew she was busted so she just stormed off like a 5 year old after a temper tantrum she just lost. Her behavior was "real mature"!

Unfortunately, Helen is aligned with a camp of bullies and idiots.

Personally, for the sake of the jury (and my own satisfaction of seeing Helen taken off her high horse) I want her to get booted last and have no chance at the money, no chance to sway the Jury, and I doubt anyone except her hubby and friends would vote her America's fav.

It would be tough to go home and try and explain to the kids that mommie spent the summer away from them to try and grab some significant funds to invest for their college educations.

Kids: We missed you so much, mommie. A whole summer, mommie. How much money did you get, mommie?

Helen: Well, you see, it's a long story................................

Guest 6Borders

Helen is working a political game plan tho. She knows 3 ppl are going to jury who are not happy with her and could very well work the rest of them (who don't already know Helen got them), and face it, the chances at 1st or 2nd is a bit of a crapshoot on luck as much as anything else. Helen is now working the viewers for the America's Choice $25K sympathy vote because she had MRSA!

She bitched last night "well, I don't have her vote" about Jessie.

Helen sure does not have mine for America's Fav.

Helen showed her true colors once again last night in the fight with Jessie. She knew she was busted so she just stormed off like a 5 year old after a temper tantrum she just lost. Her behavior was "real mature"!

Unfortunately, Helen is aligned with a camp of bullies and idiots.

Personally, for the sake of the jury (and my own satisfaction of seeing Helen taken off her high horse) I want her to get booted last and have no chance at the money, no chance to sway the Jury, and I doubt anyone except her hubby and friends would vote her America's fav.

That is exactly what I said. She was busted big time and so because she can't defend herself she calls Jessie a liar and goes stomping into the house looking for Andy so she can embellish the fight.

Helen is working a political game plan tho. She knows 3 ppl are going to jury who are not happy with her and could very well work the rest of them (who don't already know Helen got them), and face it, the chances at 1st or 2nd is a bit of a crapshoot on luck as much as anything else. Helen is now working the viewers for the America's Choice $25K sympathy vote because she had MRSA!

She bitched last name "well, I don't have her vote" about Jessie.

Helen sure does not have mine for America's Fav.

I hope Howard wins Americas Player

Guest 6Borders

That is exactly what I said. She was busted big time and so because she can't defend herself she calls Jessie a liar and goes stomping into the house looking for Andy so she can embellish the fight.

I hope Howard wins Americas Player

I thought Amer Player was only jury members, or did they change that from Amer Fav Juror to Fav player??

It really doesn't matter because it will not really be up to America but up to Grodner.

Helen is making a pitch to Aaryn first thing in the morning. She is saying "I think down the line you and I can work together to get out some people that we can't beat in the end". Aaryn is in a good position now as everyone wants her to work with them and they all know she's probably playing for second place - but you never know how they will vote

qAAMAIm.jpgruCq3hm.jpg

Helen is making a pitch to Aaryn first thing in the morning. She is saying "I think down the line you and I can work together to get out some people that we can't beat in the end". Aaryn is in a good position now as everyone wants her to work with them and they all know she's probably playing for second place - but you never know how they will vote

qAAMAIm.jpgruCq3hm.jpg

Thanks for the pictorial. I think Helen knows her ship is sinking... :boat:

IF Helen was smart, she would take the time in the HN room to form a F4 alliance with Aaryn, GM, Elissa and herself. Rather than just being friends, form the alliance now to get the other side out just in case Aaryn or GM wins HOH. I doubt Elissa will.

This is all on Helen folks but I have a feeling she will make it Elissa's fault before the day is done. She got caught lying and she couldn't handle it so she calls Jessie the liar and stomps into the house to go and tell. I think Helen needs a time out. So why is Jessie concentrating on Elissa she needs to start getting to Helen I think she will crack...............