Helen - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

Helen is definately playing the game. I just don't like the way she is playing. So having said that I don't want her to win. She went from being my favorite player to being my least favorite but this year I like no one except Elissa but she has no game and no chance of winning. I am so over watching Helen comfort people with lies and jumping up and down and just when she opens her mouth I guess. I am so tired of the same goodby message I had a huge hand in your eviction blah blah blah. I know this is big brother where lying is expected and while she is doing a fine job of that she is on my last nerve. She had 2 chances to get Amanda out and she decided that it wasn't her week to go. Yet they evicted Candice who was smart but could not win anything and Judd who in my opinion was not a threat. She chose to keep Amanda in the house and now she could be going home ( I can hope ) I really want to see that but Andy is playing it safe. I can hardly wait until the next HOH Elissa will probably win because no one else will want to.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, Amanda could have and should have already been booted but Helen kept insisting it was too early. Now she's using

this week to "TEST" Andy's loyalty to her. LOL If Andy knows what's good for him, he better go ahead and backdoor Helen
now.

Guest 6Borders

Right, Amanda could have and should have already been booted but Helen kept insisting it was too early. Now she's using

this week to "TEST" Andy's loyalty to her. LOL If Andy knows what's good for him, he better go ahead and backdoor Helen

now.

Yeah, let's see how that works out for each of them. They are so busy playing each other they are both going to find themselves in Jury voting between Jessie and GinaMarie for F2!!!

The only real enjoyment I look forward to in this game is seeing Helen evicted. Yes, it will be nice to also see

Amanda and McCrae evicted as well (can't stand either of them), but with Helen I will feel she is getting an

extra nice come-uppance.

Apparently Helen is relieved that she wasn't the replacement nominee. Her faith in Andy is renewed. Helen is doing another "preemptive strike". She is trying to make sure through Andy that Amanda knows that the pawns in the house are still the priority for next week - in other words, Helen is covering her ass in case her side of the house does NOT win HOH next week. Smart woman.

EDIT : Spencer walks in and Helen admits that she was scared of being back doored because Jessie was so happy last night (Jessie thinks Spencer is the target).

Pi0QBZg.jpgPVpdSPG.jpg

Guest 6Borders

I am so sick of Helen saying "it's not the week" "it's not the time" and "we just need to play this out"!

She needs to be sitting next to Julie explaining that logic!

Coupled with her phony comforting of everyone and telling them crap about how they are "the next Janelle" and "we're all here because of you" "you've been playing an amazing game"...my horse (who is not too bright) can see through this and not step in it!

I am so sick of Helen saying "it's not the week" "it's not the time" and "we just need to play this out"!

She needs to be sitting next to Julie explaining that logic!

Coupled with her phony comforting of everyone and telling them crap about how they are "the next Janelle" and "we're all here because of you" "you've been playing an amazing game"...my horse (who is not too bright) can see through this and not step in it!

I so agreee with you I cannot stand the sound of her voice anymore. Her chance of getting out Amanda has come and gone and I think unless she wins next week her ticket to the jury house is probably in the mail

Helen needs to be evicted.

It would be so poetic if Amanda, Spencer, Aaryan, and GM all formed an evict-Helen-alliance since they were the ones that used to mock her ethnicity before Production told them to ease up due to the controversy.

...Helen's betrayal and eviction would be an awesome addition to BB15 and further catapulted this season into the greatest BB season ever made now past and future.

That would be poetic justice!

Guest 6Borders

She keeps dishing it out and they keep lapping it up. I'm sorry guys but GO HELEN. :party_smilie:

We still luv ya Steve! I guess this makes my horse smarter than the average houseguest!!!

Jessie is probably the one person in the house that Helen hasn't been able to manipulate, and I think Helen is finally realizing it. I'm sure she's kicking herself for not seeing it sooner and getting her (Jessie) out before Jury. :popcorn2:

Good observation!

I was watching BBAD and of course just when it got good, it was over. I was watching her with Jessie and you could tell that she knew the gig with Jessie was up. She couldn't look at her she started lying LOL and then she stomped into the house and immediately went to find Andy. She accusses Elissa of opening her mouth but she had to Jessie that she was going home on Thursday. I am sure in her good-by message she will tell Jessie that she had a huge hand in getting her out. I hope Jessie makes your life a living hell until she walks out the door Helen. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person in my opinion.

Helen has lost her grip on strategy and overtightened her grip on tactics. She's far too focused upon moment to moment firefights. Her game is designed to get to the end but her game lacks the sense of importance about WHO she sends to jury and HOW she sends them. Cheerleading and congratulating the HOH as the evicted HG is leaving is not socially savvy. The jury member knows that she has done this each and every time prior and it doesn't take much of an intelligence to figure out that she has also done this as you're speaking with Julie.

Helen is rapidly building a jury that is lined up as a block of votes against her and for anyone but Helen. Candice caught on to Helen before she(Candice) left the house... Judd was none too pleased with Helen as he exited the house... And now her spat with Jessie has Jessie very poorly positioned to be a vote in favor of Helen's winning the game...

They all may cool off in the sequester house but if someone like Andy or McCrea is up against Helen in the finals, she is doomed as they are allowing her to hang herself with her own ego. She has been set up to be the mastermind blamed for the bloodletting. These HGs don't appear to me to be mature enough to separate game play from the personal sting of eviction. At this point it's possible that even Aaryn could beat her given Aaryn's ability to argue that her staying power and competition skills warrant her winning the whole enchilada(that gives me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach just thinking about it and I like enchiladas)...

She's working on paranoia and phoney cheerleading at the expense of her endgame... Her fears about Judd the mastermind were ridiculous and her behavior in the moments after his eviction will be remembered by the others in the coming weeks. I know it is early but if she stacks the jury with ex-HGs that she has PO'd then her future is at the very least, 450k poorer. The double whammy comes in that she's also unwittingly enlarging the target on her own back...

She's apparently fallen into the trap of believing her own press and missed that Andy is not really on her team. Even Elissa has gone back to people after that person had a convo with Helen & Elissa and made comments that she is not the driving force behind the duo(as if that weren't already obvious to all concerned)... This, and more, may very well cost her dearly before the final three competitions begin. Personally, I doubt she makes it more than 3 more weeks.

Monk