Judd - DE/Week 7 (DE Replacement nominee -Evicted 8/8) Jury Member #2

CeCiMom

2m331cg.jpg

he didnt even see it coming

:animated_bouncy:

I am shocked - poor guy never saw it coming - should have gotten Aaryn out when you could have - she should have put Helen up instead

i am not :animated_bouncy:

that sucks but it is the game, if there is a chance he can get back in, I hope he gets it... 2nd Blindside of the season. I was totally shocked.

You, me, and Judd!

It's funny - all the HG's are giving him the "Howard treatment" - meaning they all think he was this strategic mastermind with all these MVP powers - he was just ole nervous mumbling Judd

I am shocked - poor guy never saw it coming - should have gotten Aaryn out when you could have - she should have put Helen up instead

Candace tried to tell him that they were coming after him!

Ps he is the one that saved aryan with those lies about he over heard Kaitlin talking to two men! Lol! Should have saved Kaitlin!

Poor Judd.....I thought his hick-shtick would buy him a few more weeks.

LOL, Jugghead-Judd left the reptilian snake Aryan in the house and the snake came back and sank her venomous fangs in his backside.

I'm starting to get bored with the predictability of this season, first the Black folks got evicted and it's gonna be the males next as long as Helen and Amanda are pulling strings and using that dumb-bleached-blonde as a puppet

^^^^Lol :laugh4:

I think it comes down to this: Judd was a nervous guy, always afraid that someone had the wrong impression of something he said or did. He would get a notion in his mind, like how he gave up the veto to Jessie, and become fearful - then he would just walk up to people and say things in an attempt to remove HIS imagined negative feelings from their minds, and they would regard him as shady or suspicious as a result.

His biggest mistake was worrying how people felt about him. He doomed himself. The Black Widow got him in the end.

Until the last two weeks, I didn't realize he was playing the game. All I ever heard him do was tell people that he was not that close to Jessie. It was sweet to watch him p-off Amanda by giving Jessie the POV. Best move he could have made. As for him "loving up" all over Aaryn, didn't see that and so glad I didn't (eeewww). I missed something, but the game is what it is, and he obviously got under someone's skin the wrong way. Maybe he will come back. If so, better luck second time around.

I think it comes down to this: Judd was a nervous guy, always afraid that someone had the wrong impression of something he said or did. He would get a notion in his mind, like how he gave up the veto to Jessie, and become fearful - then he would just walk up to people and say things in an attempt to remove HIS imagined negative feelings from their minds, and they would regard him as shady or suspicious as a result.

His biggest mistake was worrying how people felt about him. He doomed himself. The Black Widow got him in the end.

Agree.