Elissa - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

But she said to Elissa you might not want to put up Amanda directly because it would be such a hard week. You might want to put up GM or Spencer and back door her.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ Absolutely right Marty! I just couldn't get it all organized in my little head! :)

Helen is talking to Elissa still - and I have never seen anyone as detached as Elissa appears at this moment. It is as if Helen is talking to herself. If she is not on medication than she should be. Suddenly Elissa says - my right foot is longer than my left foot - isn't it funny? :rolleyes4:

rAfCdEA.jpg

I hope that she makes it to the final two. That would be great.

Yeah, I really like Elissa. She's the only person in the house with any morals or ethics. I hate everyone else, but her and poor Jesse. I feel sorry for her. Anyway, yeah that would be great.

Elissa pushed Jessie to make out with Judd for a vote, that's a good moral of her. Seemed like she'll do just about anything in the outside world to get anything or to advance. Anyway, she might win the next HOH (dumb as she is) ONLY if CBS programmed the HOH competition for her

Elissa pushed Jessie to make out with Judd for a vote, that's a good moral of her. Seemed like she'll do just about anything in the outside world to get anything or to advance. Anyway, she might win the next HOH (dumb as she is) ONLY if CBS programmed the HOH competition for her

She is a sneaky one. She wants to look like Miss innocent, but she's not. She used Jessie as the others did. She is a phony biatch and that type usually runs as a fan favorite!

I'm sure if Grodner wants her to win something, she will!

I think that if elissa wins HOH she will put up amanda and mccrae and go against helen this time. About time and I hope that she wins and that she does. They should have gone up weeks ago but didn't. I am at the point that I truly do not care who wins as long as it isn't amanda or spencer or aaryn or ginamarie. That doesn't leave many people, does it?

I think that if elissa wins HOH she will put up amanda and mccrae and go against helen this time. About time and I hope that she wins and that she does. They should have gone up weeks ago but didn't. I am at the point that I truly do not care who wins as long as it isn't amanda or spencer or aaryn or ginamarie. That doesn't leave many people, does it?

I am thinking she will too. She keeps saying she wants to play her own game. She isn't there for the money so she might as will make a power move.

I hope she does and puts up Amanda and McCrea and doesn't listen to Helen. And if one of them comes off she needs to put up Helen. If Helen goes I think Elissa will be just fine. I do not think she is stupid.

^^^^ Absolutely right Marty! I just couldn't get it all organized in my little head! :)

Helen is talking to Elissa still - and I have never seen anyone as detached as Elissa appears at this moment. It is as if Helen is talking to herself. If she is not on medication than she should be. Suddenly Elissa says - my right foot is longer than my left foot - isn't it funny? :rolleyes4:

rAfCdEA.jpg

Her arms are in excellent shape, but I guess when you are walking on your hands all day they would be.

IMO Elissa isn't better than anybody else in that house. I've heard her say some pretty whackadoodle stuff not to mention how she has the ability to completely degrade another person and walk off like nothing happened.

She loves to whine as much as the others, too. She wants sympathy because she's a mother/wife away from her family. :bigcry: Well duh, you chose to go on the show so suck it up and get over it. :animated_rotfl:

IMO Elissa isn't better than anybody else in that house. I've heard her say some pretty whackadoodle stuff not to mention how she has the ability to completely degrade another person and walk off like nothing happened.

She loves to whine as much as the others, too. She wants sympathy because she's a mother/wife away from her family. :bigcry: Well duh, you chose to go on the show so suck it up and get over it. :animated_rotfl:

You are absolutely right and she's the dumbest HG

even thou she is an idiot she will probably still wins america's favorite hg's at the end :animated_bouncy:

What exactly did she say? I was cooking and meant to rewind and listen, but hit delete instead...

If you want to check it out Quirkydude probably has it up already - she was explaining her mathematical system for the veto comp - IDK if she was kidding or not it was hard to tell..... :rolleyes4: