Elissa - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

What exactly did she say? I was cooking and meant to rewind and listen, but hit delete instead...

She was rambling about taking the ratio of a percentages and vice versa when discussing the POV.. making absolutely no sense.. it was ridiculous, but then she had this goofy smile like maybe she was kidding.. it was hard to tell.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was rambling about taking the ratio of a percentages and vice versa when discussing the POV.. making absolutely no sense.. it was ridiculous, but then she had this goofy smile like maybe she was kidding.. it was hard to tell.

Oh, OK...I heard that part...She was going on about being such a math whiz...

Of them all, elissa is still there despite incredible animosity from most of the houseguests - in the beginning of the game. They were openly rude to elissa. She hung in there better than I would/could have done. I think, as time moved on, they've gained respect. Helen and elissa are clearly the only two people worth knowing from the house. Elissa is very pretty and could be much prettier if she would lose some of the unnecessary accessories.

How dumb was she when she folded on the last question? It would have been even funnier if she was the closest with her guess and the dumb bunny folded.......

I would like everyone to put in their understanding of why Helen would not want Elissa to put up both Amanda and McC...That is the only way to ensure getting one of them out, so even if she thinks she is in a final 3 with McC and Andy, she ought to be for both being on the block...

Elissa like says like ... like every other word.

She says like that is like totally inappropriate like where do like these young girls come from like what is wrong with them like...

It seems Jessie's new word this week is "y'all" I cant remember her saying it until after she listened by the door, then the whole group became "y'all" every time she referred to them - and yes a few times she has said "like y'all"

It seems Jessie's new word this week is "y'all" I cant remember her saying it until after she listened by the door, then the whole group became "y'all" every time she referred to them - and yes a few times she has said "like y'all"

I'm not big on the y'all thing. Maybe she will say, "Y'all take care; ya hear?" when she goes tonight. Ugh.

Helen using the phrase "you are an amazing person" drives me up a wall - or "you did what was best for the house" The Helen pep talk gets on my last nerve.

Elissa uses the word "inappropriate" a lot.

all the others favorite word is the F word which I hate.

Spencer and the "c" word and I have even heard Andy use that word too.

Mandy over uses the word loyal or loyalty.

They all suck

ROFLMAO. I can just hear you saying that. I love it. They do.

Marty, I totally agree!! The only reason I'm still watching is to see who wins so we can all come here and bitch about it!!!

Yep we all come here to bitch and watch the mighty fall... ha ha ha

I just want to see who makes it to F2 and how the jury will vote and what will be said to Amanda, Aryan and VGinaMarie about their racist behavior in the house. I know she's not going to tell them that they all lost their jobs, but I can't wait to see on the blogs how they were told and what they said.

Hoping that by some miracle Elissa will win HOH tonight. She and Helen need to get Amanda out before it's too late!!!

Elissa like says like ... like every other word.

She says like that is like totally inappropriate like where do like these young girls come from like what is wrong with them like...

I expect it from ignorant high school girls NOT someone her age.

Worse still, Helen does it too.

http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Saying-the-Word-%22Like%22