8/8 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Judd is rethinking voting out Amanda now I bet. Wait till Candice fills him in on the things she knows. He is really going feel like a dum hick

He won't listen just like he didn't this whole week. He will come back into the house and expect to go right back into the same alliance.

She'd put up Jessie/Spencer lol. Those 2 are the only ones I trust with the HoH this week. Elissa is a distant third.

I still think she would ultimately do what Helen wants. She seems to be able to think for herself, but not have the backbone to do what she wants.

Sadly for Judd it came down to the question of how many people do you want to piss off, 1 or 4? Judd didn't really have anyone, Jessie was playing him. The Goof Troop was never all that real. If Aaryn would have turned on McManda/Helen/Elissa (because lets be honest, Helen is running her game) they would have just voted Spencer out and she'd be toast.

Jessie isn't going to win anything so you can take her out any week. Spencer is alone and will be happy to just make the final 6 or 7. At this point of the game things get tough, after you've been in the house that long you have emotions for everybody.

Before anyone declares the game won for Helen or Amanda I'd strongly caution to see how things play out. At some point it's going to come down to Team Helen vs Team Amanda and it wouldn't be a shock to see the leaders be the ones to fall while an Andy or McRae or so on win it all.

Oh BARF. Please not that.

Well nothing new is happening, so predictable. Spencer and Jesse will be back on the block, one of them taken down it will be Elissa. If Spencer vs Elissa, she goes, if Spencer vs Jesse, she goes, if its Jesse vs Elissa, Elissa will go

hmm how come every single person that voted for Judd to be booted... looked like they didn't really want to.

And they all looked so sad when he went out to talk to Julie.

I just want to know who spiked the Kool Aid

Before anyone declares the game won for Helen or Amanda I'd strongly caution to see how things play out. At some point it's going to come down to Team Helen vs Team Amanda and it wouldn't be a shock to see the leaders be the ones to fall while an Andy or McRae or so on win it all.

if either of those two won at this point it would be a travesty

but bb is known for travesty

both better start playing or make some moves to earn the win :animated_bouncy:

Luvmanatees: " Spencer and Jesse will be back on the block, one of them taken down it will be Elissa. If Spencer vs Elissa, she goes, if Spencer vs Jesse, she goes, if its Jesse vs Elissa, Elissa will go "

How come I feel like singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall ??

"Take one down and pass them around....................

Well, I guess I missed something on the live feed updates cause I don't recall seeing ANYTHING about Judd possibly going. I know Amanda wanted him gone but never read anything about the house going with the vote! He was blindsided and so was I! LOL I wish Julie would have told them that America was MVP and then maybe Judd would still be there!

hmm how come every single person that voted for Judd to be booted... looked like they didn't really want to.

Rev. Jim Jones.

Well, I guess I missed something on the live feed updates cause I don't recall seeing ANYTHING about Judd possibly going. I know Amanda wanted him gone but never read anything about the house going with the vote! He was blindsided and so was I! LOL I wish Julie would have told them that America was MVP and then maybe Judd would still be there!

I think that Helen worked her magic during the commercial breaks, so you wouldn't have necessarily seen anything on the feeds.

mccrae was informing andy what to do and andy was curious that judd had no idea that he was going. amazing that they pulled it off.

I was with someone tonight who knows nothing about big brother. She said, they are all crying if they liked him so much why did they send him away? I said, it's a long story and I am not sure about it myself.

Best part of tonight's show was reading Dan, Jordan and Janelle's tweets about how stupid these houseguests are. LOL!!!!!

And then Elissa tells Helen she wants to ask the DR if she can have some Adderall. LOL!!!