BB Comp Perks 'n Punishments

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

OK, I gotta say something here...I have just about had it with BB's ridiculous ways to make the HG's look ridiculous, especially when it is potentially harmful. Slop, cold showers and rooms with piped in cold air, hard beds and no blankets was bad enough, then we had chum baths and the list goes on...sick "fun" (according to BB) but GM in an E-Collar (Veterinary term for Elizabethian Collar, also called "Cone of Shame") is just plain wrong! We rarely even put dogs and cats in these things anymore because it distorts vision, they have trouble eating and drinking, if they can at all, and they bang into things and cause other injuries. GM going down those stairs from the HOH room with a collar on her neck that causes her to not view things as they are could cause her to fall and break her neck. This is beyond of one the stupidest things they have ever come up with!

Guest 6Borders

I agree its stupid but her collar is soft and flexible from what I can tell. The vision impairment argument is probably accurate though.

I'll send you one and you can put it on and judge for yourself...better yet I send Grodner one!

They are "flexible" but only to a point! It's an accident waiting to happen, especially one those HOH steps!

Those collars are horrible. Dogs and cats are just miserable wearing them. And vision obstruction is a real problem, especially on stairs. Gina Marie is not the most coordinated person either. She has managed to hurt herself a few times already. She was laughing at herself the other day because she actually managed to get through a comp (HoH) without getting hurt.

I think that the punishments or whatever they call them are silly. I wish that they would just give them something to do. they have way too much time on their hands and could gossip/game play while doing chores, etc...I don't much care anymore. Did they ever listen to me? No.

as for stopping floaters on bb15. really?

The cone of shame would be very hot I would think. Better to just whack GinaMarie really hard on the ass with a 2x4 every hour or so.

I know. I know. She might like it.

I think the collar is hilarious but it may be just because of who's wearing it. I laugh everytime I see her with that big cone on, especially when she was reclined on the hoh bed, surrounded by her pictures, watching Candice in her clownitard on the tv screen and making fun of her public humiliation, while saying to herself, "It's good to be HOH." That was some seriously funny ****.

I thought the bullhorn for Spencer was funny too and I can't wait to see Amanda rockin' 50 layers of fake tan.