America's Vote - 3rd Nominee

CeCiMom

My vote for amanda is to show the house that it wasn't howard and that she is still disliked. I am aware that she won't be going home. Why would the house turn when candice is still there to be evicted? aaryn hates candice. GinaMarie is HOH. Candice will be nom'd. If candice doesn't win POV it will be bye-bye candice with a total house vote. "for sure."

The only alternative would be if helen goes up as america's nom. They might - not much of a might but still a might - turn on helen and get her out but my guess is that they are too sheepish to do the smart thing. Clearly, they are stupid to think that they will remain in the house and won't be picked off one by one by helen.

all of my votes are going to aMANda......it matters not who we vote for however, because who they want to go home will already be nominated and they just ignore the 3rd nom........no guts, no glory in this house this season.....

Guest 6Borders

We put all our votes to Amanda. It really doesn't matter who goes up as 3rd nom because the house is going to get out who they want (and they are all scared of Amanda, even McCrae) but Amanda needs to know she is not liked. Aaryn's already got it figured out she is not liked by America.

I was going to vote for Helen - she is SERIOUSLY turning crazy.... But after Amanda said "I can't read Howard, I cant manipulate him, so I dont trust him", she wins all 10 of my votes!

Yeah, my mouth actually dropped open when I saw that. So.....she only trusts people she can manipulate? If she has any friends outside the house I'm sure they'll be impressed with that. :(

My votes went to CrazyAmanda. I couldn't decide if I despised her or Helen more. I'm eagerly anticipating the downfall of Helen.

Yeah, my mouth actually dropped open when I saw that. So.....she only trusts people she can manipulate? If she has any friends outside the house I'm sure they'll be impressed with that. :(

My votes went to CrazyAmanda. I couldn't decide if I despised her or Helen more. I'm eagerly anticipating the downfall of Helen.

I voted for Amanda. And yeah, that's why she wanted Howard out and were always saying that Howard was shady. Because she could not read him or manipulate him. When she and Helen are the shadiest of all. I'm looking forward to Helen being evicted too.

I have hit the point where I don't really care who wins, but I really DON'T want Amanda or Helen to win anymore.

I am not hating on their game play. I used to cheer for both of them. Now I dream of their evictions so I can laugh at the sad look in their eyes.

Just wanted to add this

UFbcbzZ.jpg

I just voted and used all my ten on Amanda after reading you guy's opinion. I couldn't make up my mind between Amanda and Aryan Nation. I decided after her reveal that she made up that horrible lie on Howard and then lied to Candice about it, she deserved my vote this week. But it would be sweet for Aryan to go up with her best friend as HOH.

I have hit the point where I don't really care who wins, but I really DON'T want Amanda or Helen to win anymore.

I am not hating on their game play. I used to cheer for both of them. Now I dream of their evictions so I can laugh at the sad look in their eyes.

Helen may actually cry real tears when that happens, and Amanda will probably just call everyone c**t, s**t, and b**ch.

Their meltdowns are going make for great television.

I just voted and used all my ten on Amanda after reading you guy's opinion. I couldn't make up my mind between Amanda and Aryan Nation. I decided after her reveal that she made up that horrible lie on Howard and then lied to Candice about it, she deserved my vote this week. But it would be sweet for Aryan to go up with her best friend as HOH.

Aaryn is no threat, IMO, so she can be eliminated at any time.

Aaryn us delysional and Helen is driving me bananas using her Mommy voice to counsel everyone, but Amanda's gotta go up. Sure she won't go....but the wakeup call will be fun to watch this week.

LOL it's going to drive her crazy trying to figure out who the MVP is, but of course she will blame it on Candice.

LOL it's going to drive her crazy trying to figure out who the MVP is, but of course she will blame it on Candice.

u are exactly right. since she thought howard was MVP before, she will automatically assume that howard's fans are now voting for candice.

Even though I do not like either one,Aaryn off the block would almost certainly vote out Candace.So she needs to be where she can't vote.

That's true. I didn't think about that. But of course, Aryan will be put on the block this week. Too many people hate her and don't follow the feeds or the game to turn on Amanda.

while i dont like helen either, amanda needs to be the 3rd nominee. think of how much she'll lose it being there 2 times in a row. not to mention, there a much bigger chance of her going out than helen. in fact, i'd say odds of helen going out if nominated are slim to none.

Me too. I even voted for her last week when they didn't count. :P

I think I'd dislike her even if she didn't say and do the things she did.

She just oozes ickiness in my opinion. Barf. Cant stand her face. Can't stand her voice. Especially can't stand her attitude/demeanor.

I agree completely with this!! She ALWAYS has a nasty look on her face.