Amanda - Week 6 - 3rd Nominee

CeCiMom

I just hope that the group get it together and votes her out. Jessie, Helen, Elissa, Judd is all they need! Spencer would but he is going up as replacement nom. Hope Hope Hope Hope that they see the light and vote her OUT! AND while I'm at this imaginary world (LOL) I hope CBS shows who she really is this week.

:kisss::lousings:

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Who's afraid of the big bad Amanda/wolf? Apparently eneryone.

Maybe Grodner owes/didn't pay on the house Amanda's mom sold her...??????

Amanda has run out of HGs to blame for who's MVP .... she'll probably blame the Pope next.

(McCrea seems to be showing some wear and tear because of all the lies and bullying that she's done)

Amanda has run out of HGs to blame for who's MVP .... she'll probably blame the Pope next.

(McCrea seems to be showing some wear and tear because of all the lies and bullying that she's done)

Yes you can see McCrae is getting tired of his new fiance - I wonder if the vows were "Till death do you part" :)

Amanda was crying to her husband to be earlier today and she said when she gets in her rages she blacks out.

I thought of Jodi Arias :death:

Run McCrea Run

Amanda was crying to her husband to be earlier today and she said when she gets in her rages she blacks out.

I thought of Jodi Arias :death:

Run McCrea Run

Jodi Arias LOL! That's really convenient that she blacks out when she gets mad. So, she doesn't have to take responsibility for anything she says or does.

Her foul attitude overshadows whatever game she may be playing, she is disgusting..

I doubt America has an issue with her gameplay, she basically controls the house which is genius..she's just a vile individual.

Her foul attitude overshadows whatever game she may be playing, she is disgusting..

I doubt America has an issue with her gameplay, she basically controls the house which is genius..she's just a vile individual.

Amen. She has been playing a really great game but who would want to award $500k to such a nasty person? That would be a travesty.

Vile compared to what standard? I've seen what I consider much worse vile behavior on BB before but I've never seen this type of near unanimous attack before. I've been coming to Morty's for years and I have watched the live feeds since season one. I don't always agree with everyone, in fact a little back and forth is a good thing. But I have to be honest, it doesn't feel all that comfortable around here lately.

Amanda and McCrae in the Photobooth room plotting. For the first time I hear "then Helen's gotta go". Then it's Judd. Then it's Jessie.

About time somebody talked about getting rid of Helen.

That would be great! The person she tries to save ends up giving her the kaboot!

Vile compared to what standard? I've seen what I consider much worse vile behavior on BB before but I've never seen this type of near unanimous attack before. I've been coming to Morty's for years and I have watched the live feeds since season one. I don't always agree with everyone, in fact a little back and forth is a good thing. But I have to be honest, it doesn't feel all that comfortable around here lately.

I'm glad to read at least one person feels like I do.

So what? Last I checked, it was about playing a BB game, not winning the hearts of America. She has been succesfull in keeping herself safe, within the confines of the game, but America wants her out because she is "vile".

I've watched many players I considered vile take the whole game, but I respected it, because if you can play the game, so be it. Some (always men) have become fan favourites.

Why not just take all their powers away, let us vote for HOH, the nominations and let them do nothing but bounce around? American Idol style.

Oh because the houseguest you are rooting for America dislikes right now so Mortys isn't comfortable for you? Uh mmkay.

It's vile compared to the standard America has set because she is up on the block again and will be everytime America has the power to vote for a MVP or until she gets evicted. Lets face it America wont vote Judd up there for his amazing gameplay.

Her gameplay isn't the issue America's having with her, she is just a nasty person.

Blame CBS for the twist not America.

I'm glad to read at least one person feels like I do.

So what? Last I checked, it was about playing a BB game, not winning the hearts of America. She has been succesfull in keeping herself safe, within the confines of the game, but America wants her out because she is "vile".

I've watched many players I considered vile take the whole game, but I respected it, because if you can play the game, so be it. Some (always men) have become fan favourites.

Why not just take all their powers away, let us vote for HOH, the nominations and let them do nothing but bounce around? American Idol style.

Touch'e my friend.