Amanda - Week 6 - 3rd Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really concerned about this spray tan punishment she's doing- I feel like getting that much chemical sprayed on you so often (every HOUR? For like a day or two, right?) has to be dangerous and could have long term (or even short term) health effects.

I'm really concerned about this spray tan punishment she's doing- I feel like getting that much chemical sprayed on you so often (every HOUR? For like a day or two, right?) has to be dangerous and could have long term (or even short term) health effects.

I am sure it is just a vegetable product like they use in food coloring.

Yes, using spray tan the way it's intended to be used is perfectly safe, I'm sure. But repeated exposure every hour for a day or two can be dangerous.

Dr. Jaspel Singh is a pulmonologist with Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, N. C. He says spray tans have one thing in common: A chemical called Dihydroxyacetone, also known as DHA.

Once someone inhales this chemical, Singh says it can be absorbed by your lungs and carried into your blood stream.

While shooting this story, the mist from a spray tan collected all over the lens of our camera.

We removed the residue with a disposable lens cloth, which left brown stains. This is the same residue collecting inside your lungs. Repeated exposures over time, Singh warns, could be bad for your health.

You're lucky if you only get an inflammation similar to asthma, but he says DHA can also cause Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, also known as COPD.

http://www.americanownews.com/story/19033955/spray-tan-dangers

To the people that are saying that "there have been more vile people before Amanda in the big brother house and they did not get the same negative comments). The reason is because we now have more people not only watching the live feeds but posting things on message boards, twitter or facebook. There is way more communication now online than ever before. In a few more years it's only going to get worst for the people who like to go on these shows and bully and intimidate, words and videos spread fast and you have to take into consideration these things before you put yourself in a position to be judged by America.

No I really think it is this cast. They are all wack-a-doodles and some of them are downright disgusting. Some more then others.

I think we have had some people that have played the game in past seasons that were fantastic at comps that kept them in the game. They have had people that have played the game without trashing and lying.

This cast seems to think the way to win the game is to demonize each other and make up lies and scumbag their way to the end.

Yep this cast is the worst ever.

Yes but I am sure that all the food is GMO too, and since they are all on Rx meds, these people are not avoiding contaminants in general

4:59 PM BBT Aaryn is nervous that Amanda's attitude is so bad that it's making everyone in the house nervous. She's afraid it might interfere with Candice leaving. She feels something in her gut that things might change with Candice leaving and there is still another whole day ahead.

Let us pray.