GinaMarie - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

Before all the scheming and everyone trying to run her HOH.....

I've just got to say this is the only time I've seen everyone genuinely happy for the HOH winner.

Smiles on everyone's faces.

NOW, let's see how long it takes for someone to start trying to run her HOH for her.

Start the clock

I think the clock started the minute she won!

I think that GinaMarie is going to enjoy her week and exercise the power. Maybe a new side to GinaMarie. Should be fun.

I don't see how much will change with her. She will be told who to put up and will comply with it.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nice thing about GM is she won't be talking about game every minute. I am anxious to see what she does when they try to tell her who to nominate. She did a lot of talking about the OTHER side of the house that was together and just picking the rest of them off one by one. She knows that so I really hope she uses her brain.

never mind I forgot she doesn't have a brain.

The nice thing about GM is she won't be talking about game every minute. I am anxious to see what she does when they try to tell her who to nominate. She did a lot of talking about the OTHER side of the house that was together and just picking the rest of them off one by one. She knows that so I really hope she uses her brain.

never mind I forgot she doesn't have a brain.

Haha i was just about to say I don't think that will help, but see you added to the post and know that already. :P

Oh well - any hope I had of GM making a big move is gone. She is kissing the houses ass, and is so easily influenced that her nominations will almost definitely be Candice (who she gave a big speech to 40 mins ago) Jessie, Spencer.

3:28 BBT GM says about Jessie "All she cares about is money and d*ck. She should become a prostitute, she'd have both".

Oh well - any hope I had of GM making a big move is gone. She is kissing the houses ass, and is so easily influenced that her nominations will almost definitely be Candice (who she gave a big speech to 40 mins ago) Jessie, Spencer.

3:28 BBT GM says about Jessie "All she cares about is money and d*ck. She should become a prostitute, she'd have both".

And Jessie is not even melanin challenged...GM is less racist than just a person who says outrageous things bec she thinks it funny. She is another one ( like Amanda though not as intelligent) who needs a wake up call on what people hear coming from them. GM cares less though I think her firing will be sobering.

I don't know what to say about GinaMarie except that she lives in some galaxy far removed from reality.

I agree.. she does live in her own little world... but as much as I think of her as a loon, I think of her as a essentially sad person struggling to find her way to a happy life. From what little I've seen so far, I don't think the odds of her finding that happy life are in her favor. Her best friends appear to be delusion and her mouth.

Sadly, she seems very lost to me. I believe her bravado is part contrived and part cultural, but in reality, not much more than a shield. I also believe that she is not a racist but a fragile person desperately seeking to feel equal to others by leveling the field with her comments. To my way of thinking, she's using her somewhat meager intellectual skills to their maximum. In other words, she's doing the best she can with what she has to work with.

Do I still believe she needs some of the pushback that is coming her way.... Yes, and it's gonna hit her hard... She'll need her family and friends close by...

Monk

I agree with what you write about GinaMarie, Monk. Of them all, I find her sad. In line with what you say, last night she told McC. that she had to win by physical pursuit that she couldn't do the intellectual - something like that. I feel that much of her is about bravado - to be liked or fit in with the group and/or to cover-up her insecurities.

GinaMarie has the street smarts that kaitlin will probably learn as life goes along. Unfortunately, those smarts are not going to help GinaMarie so much as age takes its toll. Her kind of sexy does not fare well with time.

Spot on Monk. You know there are deep psychological issues when a woman in her 30's acts that way. Her delusions that she had any kind of relationship with Nick are very sad. She has no table manners which is just disgusting. I dont think she is a malicious person, but just someone who was not raised very well. I actually worry that when she finds out she lost her job and that its because of her racist actions she might try to hurt herself. She doesn't seem like the type who can recover from emotional distress easily.

She will probably be devastated by the loss of her job. Her pageant life seems to be one of the few things she has to be proud.

Yes I agree. When she talks about it you can tell that it means a lot to her.

I agree.. she does live in her own little world... but as much as I think of her as a loon, I think of her as a essentially sad person struggling to find her way to a happy life. From what little I've seen so far, I don't think the odds of her finding that happy life are in her favor. Her best friends appear to be delusion and her mouth.

Sadly, she seems very lost to me. I believe her bravado is part contrived and part cultural, but in reality, not much more than a shield. I also believe that she is not a racist but a fragile person desperately seeking to feel equal to others by leveling the field with her comments. To my way of thinking, she's using her somewhat meager intellectual skills to their maximum. In other words, she's doing the best she can with what she has to work with.

Do I still believe she needs some of the pushback that is coming her way.... Yes, and it's gonna hit her hard... She'll need her family and friends close by...

Monk

I REALLY AGREE WITH YOUR ANALYSIS HERE

Gina Marie is so funny doing her interviews.

I didn't like her saying that the reason she is putting up Jessie as a pawn is because she was not loyal and flipping back and forth. Who is Jessie supposed to be loyal to?

Anyway she wants Candice out because of the drama. Are these people in a bubble and not see the biggest drama in the house is Amanda and she is a team of 2.

dumb dumb people