GinaMarie - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

It'll be interesting to see who Aaryn will tell Ginamarie to focus all that hate on when Candice is out of the house. Well, it'll be Jessie next, of course, but then who?

Ginamarie is such a pathetic creature. Not a brain in her bleached head, and so desperate for approval that she'll do any damned thing Aaryn tells her to do.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roli, after Jessie leaves I suspect all the hate will be directed toward Elissa.

It'll be interesting to see who Aaryn will tell Ginamarie to focus all that hate on when Candice is out of the house. Well, it'll be Jessie next, of course, but then who?

Ginamarie is such a pathetic creature. Not a brain in her bleached head, and so desperate for approval that she'll do any damned thing Aaryn tells her to do.

(That, that) Dude looks like a lady

Cruised into a bar on the shore
Her picture graced the grime on the door
She a long lost love at first bite
Baby maybe you're wrong, but you know it's all right
That's right

(That, that)
(That, that)

Backstage we're having the time
Of our lives until somebody say
Forgive me if I seem out of line
Then she whipped out her gun
And tried to blow me away

gm.jpg?t=1375890196

I think it's rather obvious by now that the person in the house with the WORST case of ADHD/ADD and the one who SHOULD have been prescribed adderal(sp) is GM......not the rich kids who were smart enough to get their dr.'s to prescribe it. Everyone knows it's become a "social" drug when used by those who don't really need it.

This cast is just sooooooooooo disgusting. It is amazing how they got such a group like minded people together.

1:50 AM BBT: Judd tells GinaMarie that Helen and Elissa are sleeping in GM’s old bed (the one she likes to sleep in because Nick slept there). She is pissed and upset that she won’t ever get her bed back. She goes around being upset about his for a while. She says that it is her and Nick’s bed and she is going to stay in it until she leaves. She’s pissed at Andy for not saving her bed. She goes back out and tells Judd and Spencer that Andy is a “fudgepacker” and so he can’t sleep with other guys. She says if he wasn’t gay, that wouldn’t be a problem. Then she goes off on Candice and calls her a f**king c**t and says she is tired of her crab-infested a**. She storms off to the HoH room to go to bed.

Well, even the best medication would not improve her character (lol).

I sometimes wonder do these people even have parents or did they find them wandering the streets? GM's HOH letter was from "a friend"........who raised this pack of losers?.......they all seem to feel "entitled" but I continue to wonder WHY?

This cast is just sooooooooooo disgusting. It is amazing how they got such a group like minded people together.

1:50 AM BBT: Judd tells GinaMarie that Helen and Elissa are sleeping in GM’s old bed (the one she likes to sleep in because Nick slept there). She is pissed and upset that she won’t ever get her bed back. She goes around being upset about his for a while. She says that it is her and Nick’s bed and she is going to stay in it until she leaves. She’s pissed at Andy for not saving her bed. She goes back out and tells Judd and Spencer that Andy is a “fudgepacker” and so he can’t sleep with other guys. She says if he wasn’t gay, that wouldn’t be a problem. Then she goes off on Candice and calls her a f**king c**t and says she is tired of her crab-infested a**. She storms off to the HoH room to go to bed.

I am sorry I ever tried to give GM the benefit of the doubt or cut her any slack. She is, as I originally suspected, a vile human being.

I am sorry I ever tried to give GM the benefit of the doubt or cut her any slack. She is, as I originally suspected, a vile human being.

I agree and wonder why the house guests seem to think GM is nice! Helen even said she feels like GM would get America's favorite player at the end....NOT! Are they all so nuts that they can not see her true - rotten - character? Between GM, Aaryn, and Spencer - the comments have been so inappropriate that I think I would have had no choice but to speak out, if I were in that house!!! :furious3:

They might think that ginamarie is nice because they wouldn't know nice if it slapped them upside the head. The only reason I have ever felt sorry for ginamarie is because she is a tool and a fool and too ignorant to realize it. I would love to see her gone with candice to the jury house.

Dear GM it's ROOTING not routing.

He's probably routing himself to Siberia about now you wonky broad.

Wtf is couldt? ( I Googled it and came up with nothing )

bing............ oh never effN mind...........

Can't believe the stuff that comes out of this "woman'" mouth. What a piece of trash, like alot of this cast....and most of them are on Adderall? I think I'm gonna need some myself before this season is over. Would like to see more decent, moral people playing the game....showmances are fine; but these douche bag references to fudgepacker, etc. is nothing but sickening.

Here's the smartest thing GM has said all season - from Niteslackers Nite Owl Report:

1:43AM BBT: GinaMarie says she would love to get Amanda out but she's been less annoying over the past couple of weeks. Spencer agrees. GinaMarie says no one can beat Helen in the final two. Spencer agrees.

Have you ever watched GM eat. It is disgusting to watch her. She eats like a pig and she eats & eats & eats. All these girls except for Elissa & Helen have gained at least 10 pounds or more, LOL

Have you ever watched GM eat. It is disgusting to watch her. She eats like a pig and she eats & eats & eats. All these girls except for Elissa & Helen have gained at least 10 pounds or more, LOL

She also acts like a stalker. I feel sorry for Nick when she gets out of there.

I never thought I'd see the day when someone could beat that fat pig spencer at a frozen yogurt eating competiton.