GinaMarie - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick doesn't seem to be worried about her obsession with him. He still plans on taking her out when she gets out of the house. At lease every interview I have seen thats what he says.

I didn't start watching until the night Nick was evicted.... Is that creepy finger point something he just does in ALL pictures, or did he walk around with his fingers jabbed out like that all the time??!!?? :P

No wonder GM thinks he's so in to her....dim bulb that she is surely read that as some bizarre form of positive reinforcement.

Nick doesn't seem to be worried about her obsession with him. He still plans on taking her out when she gets out of the house. At lease every interview I have seen thats what he says.

Let me guess. Ice cream parlor.

Yes. The fingerpoint seems to be his trademark. He does it in just about everything and I've seen it a lot in a lot of things. A lot. As for Nick and ginamarie and him keeping his promise to her or whatever it was, he would do it for the camera-time. Nick is an actor. I'm thinking he would be acting. A lot.

GM just finished her HOH blog, and I don't know exactly why, but she is very upset and crying

IZ00Z0F.jpg

I bet her blog is the best one ever

She is crying saying mine is so stupid and I can't write good. Helen and her son Andy are giving her comfort. Helen giving her a super duper pep talk telling her how special she is. (can we count Helen that a jury vote for Helen?)

Oh and here is Amanda too. Helen and Amanda are talking over each other telling GM how beautiful and special she is.

They don't give a crap about her. They just want a jury vote.

This is so funny. It is like Amanda and Helen are fighting over her....................... vote

Now Andy telling her how socially brilliant she is. There are 3 people talking a mile a minute fawning over Gina Marie.

She is crying saying mine is so stupid and I can't write good. Helen and her son Andy are giving her comfort. Helen giving her a super duper pep talk telling her how special she is. (can we count Helen that a jury vote for Helen?)

Oh and here is Amanda too. Helen and Amanda are talking over each other telling GM how beautiful and special she is.

This is so funny

I'm not watching so can't say first hand, but i don't think that's necessarily true. Sure they're both playing and want that vote, but i don't think either of them would ever overlook and not try to help if they saw someone in actual distress. Amanda dropping the prank w/ Nick's stuff to instead comfort GM comes to mind.... (not that I believe there was any good reason for that distress, LOL, but she was experiencing it nonetheless.)

Curious to see GM's blog now.

I thought actually thought the conversation was strangely touching :). I used to hate GM, but now I'm starting to think she's a genuinely good and fun person.

Trust me Gina Marie is NOT nice. :lookaround: But I do feel sorry for her at times....

This is so funny. It is like Amanda and Helen are fighting over her....................... vote

Now Andy telling her how socially brilliant she is. There are 3 people talking a mile a minute fawning over Gina Marie.

Thanks so much for the update! I went out for a while - came back and the feeds were down - I've also been on the CBS HOH blog page waiting for it like a hungry shark!

Trust me Gina Marie is NOT nice. :lookaround: But I do feel sorry for her at times....

Me too Marty - she obviously has an impairment or learning disability - I was saying the other day when she's supposed to be listening her eyes blink as if she hears a vacuum cleaner running in the background

I agree Marty. I'm watching it now. She is really upset at herself. Maybe she will further her education when she leaves the house.

She has had 32 years to reinvent herself. I am not about feeling sorry for people because they are ignorant and getting paid to be on Big Brother. Sorry, kids. She is a loud, nasty-mouthed piece of work. Every 3rd word out of her mouth is F***. You can be slow or ignorant or whatever and still display some self-respect. That is what she is missing, most of all.

I don't know where or who found ginamarie to be on the show but I hope they get fired. I can't even turn the feeds on in my house when she is on. Seriously. Who talks like that?

I am sick of ginamarie's loud, nasty mouth. I resent that they spoiled my BB summer with the likes of her. I didn't need to know that people like ginamarie, spencer and aaryn even existed.

yes that is the reason I do not watch the jerry springer show