GinaMarie - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely agree! Kind of sad he didn't last so long - no way would he date GM outside of the BB house - they are like polar opposites

Marty can you repost that link when you have a second? It just keeps trying to load......

Absolutely agree! Kind of sad he didn't last so long - no way would he date GM outside of the BB house - they are like polar opposites

Marty can you repost that link when you have a second? It just keeps trying to load......

What link? I posted a picture. Does it show up for you?

I think nick is a really unusual guy, don't you, Hawk? Very hyper but I think very bright. The thought of him with ginamarie is just too funny to me.

He will never be interested in her. He seems like a smart guy with some class. She has no class and not too bright.

GM just said that Candice is such a degenerate that her own mother didn't even want her.

She should look in a mirror. She is another tw*t face.

Lol this is Hawknose I forgot to log out my helper account

That's low, even for BB!

GM just said that Candice is such a degenerate that her own mother didn't even want her.

She should look in a mirror. She is another tw*t face.

Lol this is Hawknose I forgot to log out my helper account

What an unbelievably horrible rude cruel thing to say! I didn't think I could think anyone was as despicable as Arryn, but Ginamarie is every bit as scummy.

What an unbelievably horrible rude cruel thing to say! I didn't think I could think anyone was as despicable as Arryn, but Ginamarie is every bit as scummy.

Little does she know that people see her as the cockroach that she refers to the other(Candace) hg's as.For someone to talk a good game, when it came time for her to shakeup the house with being a strong player,she wet her pants and took the easy route. She's as vile as Aaryn and Amanda.

I wasn't able to DVR the last show because of Time Warner dumping CBS. I would love to replay the GM eviction and the laughing. Oh and the part where Jessie said ..... well you are in your underwear to Amanda. :giggle:

Marty if you just want to watch it, Quirkydude has it here:

http://www.bigbrotherarchives.com/

But I'm thinking you want your own DVR'd version....

BTW anybody hear GM say earlier that Jessie left a sh*t stained thong downstairs in the bed room.....I was doing laundry but I heard her talking to Judd and Aaryn in the HOH room and I burst out laughing

Little does she know that people see her as the cockroach that she refers to the other(Candace) hg's as.For someone to talk a good game, when it came time for her to shakeup the house with being a strong player,she wet her pants and took the easy route. She's as vile as Aaryn and Amanda.

In GinamarieSpeak that would be cockaroach. :smilielol:

Thanks nose! You don't mind if I get familiar and just call you nose do you?

I forgot about quirkydude. I will for sure save this link. :notworthy:

Lol you're welcome - Hey Hawk is much cooler than nose! :P

GM sheds the cone of shame:

3kl3Ilr.jpgwK2Y3u0.jpgnlVDIdN.jpgDHFaXBE.jpg

GreatSaltLuke, on 05 Aug 2013 - 7:49 PM, said:snapback.png

She's never going to shed the cone of shame Nick will give her when she gets out of there and finds out what he's been up to.

Sparklet said: What has he been up too?

What Sparklet said.... has he been up to something ?