Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

Will Kirby was, IMHO, a genuinely nice guy.

Charming AND clever and ready to outwit, outlast.

And he won. So nice guys don't necessarily finish last.

There was another "nice" winner -- Lisa something or other in the 3rd

season I think. Didn't care for her -- but she won.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hear her blaming every one else. I just PERSONALLY feel she never had a chance to get a game started due to the gang up mentality. It started with Aaryn's bigotry in the first HOH and sort of set the domino theory going. NOW with that said - she screwed her own game, IMO, when she opted to spend the last 3 weeks hiding away with Howard in a bed and not mingling with the rest of the house.

Candice started out being part of the Elissa/Helen group and was doing just fine. She should have cemented herself with Elissa and that group. They all hated Aaryn and GM and that side of the house. I think that her wrong turn is she got hints from production that she should hang with Howie and she thought a showmance would get her more attention and air time. Candice isolated herself and her attempt at fighting back against the "mean girls" was awkward and not well done. She never should have left the fold of Elissa and Helen and let Aaryn take the lead with them.

I don't hear her blaming every one else. I just PERSONALLY feel she never had a chance to get a game started due to the gang up mentality. It started with Aaryn's bigotry in the first HOH and sort of set the domino theory going. NOW with that said - she screwed her own game, IMO, when she opted to spend the last 3 weeks hiding away with Howard in a bed and not mingling with the rest of the house.

Candice is no stranger to bigotry herself as she proved outside with Howard. The rebel flag talk flowed just as smoothly from her lips as it did from the rest of those HG's. Howard was taken back by it.

Everytime Candice sat crying she was playing the oh woe is me game which tanks your game.

Candice started out being part of the Elissa/Helen group and was doing just fine. She should have cemented herself with Elissa and that group. They all hated Aaryn and GM and that side of the house. I think that her wrong turn is she got hints from production that she should hang with Howie and she thought a showmance would get her more attention and air time. Candice isolated herself and her attempt at fighting back against the "mean girls" was awkward and not well done. She never should have left the fold of Elissa and Helen and let Aaryn take the lead with them.

That's a tall order for someone who does not know what the heck they are doing in the house in the first place.

As for Howie, it just wasn't going to work out because he's not that into her! Maybe he likes his women more manly like Amanda.

Candice was just saying that GM said made some pretty harsh remarks during her nomination speech and that it was uncalled for and the things she referenced in her speech were not even GM's own experiences, they were others HG's interactions with Candice that she spoke of.

328dNV6.jpg

Candice is no stranger to bigotry herself as she proved outside with Howard. The rebel flag talk flowed just as smoothly from her lips as it did from the rest of those HG's. Howard was taken back by it.

Everytime Candice sat crying she was playing the oh woe is me game which tanks your game.

Yep, Candice has a huge chip on her shoulder.

I thought she started off well and I remember thinking she was really smart when she was on to the the boys alliance. Then it pretty much went to hell after that.

why are they plotting so early

way too much time for the plan to backfire :animated_bouncy:

Did you say dear ? :lol2:

bb-245.jpg

A pic with Candace and Howie THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look so cute together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They would've have made a good couple!!!!! People can't see what's in front of them! They are both blind! Thanks arrowhead!!!!

She didn't leave Helen;Helen left her.If I fault Candace for anything is that she didn't/couldn't come through in the clutch to win hoh/pov that could have charted a different course for her.She retreated to Howie because of the shared experiences.

She didn't leave Helen;Helen left her.If I fault Candace for anything is that she didn't/couldn't come through in the clutch to win hoh/pov that could have charted a different course for her.She retreated to Howie because of the shared experiences.

I agree. Candice needed to show a tough facade and instead showed her vulnerabilities. Aaryn picked up on those vulnerabilities right away and then others joined in. Helen turned her back on Candice.

Just do me one favor, candice; if you please. When the time comes, don't hug those people, don't say good-bye to helen or elissa or any of them. Just go. They are not your friends. When you see the show, you are going to be furious at them and possibly; at yourself. I wish you well.

It seems like they have let up on the Candice bashing the last few days. (well except for Gina Marie)

Aaryn's new bashing target is Jessie. She has been enlisting others all day today to bash her and mock her.

Candice - BB is just bringing you down. You go on with your life and the least amount of time spent in the BB house the better. The legacy of this season will not be good.

Candice was a good player but a person can only take so much before they lose it. I think the treatment and the comments that she had to endure were definately uncalled for There is a difference between calling someone a bitch and calling her Shaniqua big difference. Aaryn, Kaitlan, Gm, and Jeremy were in this group and the only thing they liked to do was call people names say how ugly they all were. In the end Candice will have the last laugh when she gets out and finds out that Aaryn and Gm are now unemployed as a result of their behavior in the house. She doesn't have a chance to stay in the game. As far as Helen goes Helen does not forgive people when they cross her. Candice went to Helen last week because she knows Helen is in charge of the votes and she knew if anyone could have saved Howard it would be Helen. Helen got mad and went and told everyone that Candice threatened her. Same thing with Jesse she has crossed Helen and is now an outcast. I think she spent the time with Howard because the rest of these idiots are not worth the time or the energy it would take to try and talk to them. This game is personal for Aaryn and she is on the I hate Elissa band wagon yet again. It is probably a good thing she is leaving before Jury so she doesn't have to spend anymore of her time with these losers.