Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ACTUALLY MEANT HER CALLING OUT SPENCER IN THAT HOUSE MEETING

Dumbest thing so far this season. What she did was foolish, and I hope she goes home instead of Howard for that. Stupid, stupid girl

lol she is so easy to play like a fiddle

i really dont see why so many thought she was such a bb genius before :animated_bouncy:

She knows Helen is not her friend! Don't believe the edits! Her and howie was up last night trying to get votes! Yes Candace was wrong! But spencer has given her reason not to trust him! Lets not forget all the hateful things he has done to her and would have cont until she got with Howard. He had still been bad mouthing her to aryan that hadn't stop. So looking at it from her point of view, he is a snake! And Jessie was not scared That Candace is going to blow up on her She thought she was next in line to be buddy buddy with Helen And when everybody wasnt mad at Candace The girl lost her mind. She's been Pouting and crying. Making up things on Candace. And we know no GM and Aaron hate Candace! Yes she fuss spencer out and that was wrong! But now Amanda thinks she's on her side Helen was trying to tell Alissa that they had let cand go! But Amanda stepped in and said no we need to take her with us to jury! But I hope she didn't mess that up late last night Her and Howard trying to get votes to save him. She told how it last night if she had the numbers she told howard last night she would put up Helen and mccrae! She sees them winning this game! But that after MVP is over with!

She knows Helen is not her friend! Don't believe the edits! Her and howie was up last night trying to get votes! Yes Candace was wrong! But spencer has given her reason not to trust him! Lets not forget all the hateful things he has done to her and would have cont until she got with Howard. He had still been bad mouthing her to aryan that hadn't stop. So looking at it from her point of view, he is a snake! And Jessie was not scared That Candace is going to blow up on her She thought she was next in line to be buddy buddy with Helen And when everybody today Candace The girl lost her mind. She's been Palestinian crying. Making up things on Candace. And we know no GM and Aaron hate Candace! Yes she fuss spencer out and that was wrong! But now Amanda thinks she's on her side Helen was trying to tell Alissa that they had let cand go! But Amanda stepped in and said no we need to take her with us to jury! But I hope she didn't mess that up late last night Her and Howard trying to get votes to save him. She told how it last night if she had the numbers she told howard last night she would put up Helen and mccrae! She sees them winning this game! But that after MVP is over with!

What is "Palestinian crying?"

She even realize there was a plan to vote her out! She put that bug in Helen's ear to stop that! Mess Jesse up! Jesse started crying the next day because she got caught!

What is "Palestinian crying?"

I corrected it! It was a typo I'm using voice typing!

I said pouting and crying but it came up as Palestinian

well see block

taste block

go on block :animated_bouncy:

Okay. I am going out on a limb here but I don't think that howard is interested in candice outside the house. Sorry, Sparks.

yeah i got that vibe from his interview :animated_bouncy:

Okay. I am going out on a limb here but I don't think that howard is interested in candice outside the house. Sorry, Sparks.

Maybe!!! Maybe not time will tell!!! What they tell people and what they tell themselves is two different stories!

He has things at home an ex too so we will see!

I suspect Candice may be just a little too high maintenance for Howard. Howard seems to

prefer peace and positive thinking.

On the other hand, house circumstances are not the same as real world, so in all fairness if

he feels anything for her (and her him), he should give it a chance.

She knows Helen is not her friend! Don't believe the edits! Her and howie was up last night trying to get votes! Yes Candace was wrong! But spencer has given her reason not to trust him! Lets not forget all the hateful things he has done to her and would have cont until she got with Howard. He had still been bad mouthing her to aryan that hadn't stop. So looking at it from her point of view, he is a snake! And Jessie was not scared That Candace is going to blow up on her She thought she was next in line to be buddy buddy with Helen And when everybody wasnt mad at Candace The girl lost her mind. She's been Pouting and crying. Making up things on Candace. And we know no GM and Aaron hate Candace! Yes she fuss spencer out and that was wrong! But now Amanda thinks she's on her side Helen was trying to tell Alissa that they had let cand go! But Amanda stepped in and said no we need to take her with us to jury! But I hope she didn't mess that up late last night Her and Howard trying to get votes to save him. She told how it last night if she had the numbers she told howard last night she would put up Helen and mccrae! She sees them winning this game! But that after MVP is over with!

I take that some of Yall don't view the live feeds or read morty's updates Candice had many reason not to trust Spencer. Candice was NOT wrong for going off on Spencer the woman has had enough. Now Helen really is not a true Friend of Candice us feed watchers know that I believe by then Candice just didn't care anymore and just wants to go home. I'm backing Sparkle up on this

I suspect Candice may be just a little too high maintenance for Howard. Howard seems to

He is a Virgo Virgo men don't show there true feelings like that both him and Candice said they are just friends. If Howard was not feeling her why did he tell her on the live feeds he wants to date her outside the house

I take that some of Yall don't view the live feeds or read morty's updates Candice had many reason not to trust Spencer. Candice was NOT wrong for going off on Spencer the woman has had enough. Now Helen really is not a true Friend of Candice us feed watchers know that I believe by then Candice just didn't care anymore and just wants to go home. I'm backing Sparkle up on this

He is a Virgo Virgo men don't show there true feelings like that both him and Candice said they are just friends. If Howard was not feeling her why did he tell her on the live feeds he wants to date her outside the house

Wow thank you! I didn't know that??

Actually the man is He Asked to Date her outside the house its on the live feeds that's how I know that those to saying oh we're just friends is a front