Aaryn - Week 6

CeCiMom

As I suspected - Aaryn's seed planting is a little too much. She apparently told Amanda that GM hates her and Amanda is not really buying it. When Aaryn walks out of the room Elissa walks in - when Amanda tells her what Aaryn said Elissa responds - "she's been making up a lot of stuff." They're onto her.

roX5f4N.jpgyVqAXyC.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2:

Is Aaryn's froggy little creaky vocal fry voice irritating anyone besides me? It is really getting annoying - it is called "vocal fry" you can google it or here is a youtube video all about it

I watched that video because this was posted weeks ago and did not think it sounded like her. I actually think Elissa sounds more like the annoying woman in the video. Anyway, Candice's baby voice trumps all as most annoying.

I love a good conspiracy theory :) This is probably old news to a lot of people here, but my wife was telling me last night that Aaryn's mom hire a PR firm to work at easing some of the negative public perception of her. And one of the things they are trying to do cast some of the other players in a negative light. My wife is the true BB fan in our household, I mostly find it a curiosity. So she spends most of the season watching the feeds every waking hour, reading all the messageboards, tweets etc I mostly just come here and as you might gather from my post count, I am mostly a lurker.

Anyway my wife was saying that the PR campaigne for Aaryn seems to be working. I started thinking about it and I realized that Aaryn does seem to be slipping under the radar as the negative stuff against Amanda has become more extreme. In the sense that when they announced the first week, America would be the MVP, there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that it was done to get rid of Aaryn, but I certainly don't feel that way any more.

Is this all due to the natural progression of the game, or is this PR company direction public perception? If they are a really good PR company, do they have moles here and on other messageboards? Is everything really as it seems, or are we all sharing a very strange dream?

I have to go now, the tin foil on my hat is starting to sag a little ;)

Perhaps it is just that most of the house has been really nasty with their comments and she can't be singled out as the only one. Plus people tend to move on with anything media related. Big scandal one week, the next, it has faded. I don't think any of the ones who have said hateful things will get off completely unscathed. Obviously there are the ones who lost jobs or may have lost a job but they will all get some back lash from this. Thing with Aaryn is I think she really just hates everyone.

That's what I meant when I said she hates everyone. She has probably been playing nice Aaryn to anyone like teachers/adults throughout her school years while being her true hateful self with her "friends".

Exactly. I've known an aaryn or two through the years.

This girl is really working it on the group! I still hope she goes soon, but have to give it to her she is working everyone right now and starting deception amongst them all - LOL they are such a stupid group this year.

That fry voice is so evocative of privilege and disdain and hate that is so prevalent in young women nowadays. I think it came out of the San Fernando valley in Calif. At least that was where I started to hear it and it has become a wide spread practice.