Andy - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was working on this last night - I originally had a snake in it but then I realized - I didn't need one!

eQEJ7VY.jpg

Really cute, Hawknose. He would like this. Well done. You do this professionally, Eh?

I wish that I liked andy. It would make it so much easier for me since he is really good at what he is doing on BB. I just don't like him.

Really cute, Hawknose. He would like this. Well done. You do this professionally, Eh?

I wish that I liked andy. It would make it so much easier for me since he is really good at what he is doing on BB. I just don't like him.

Thank all for the compliments! Andy is starting to grow on me lately - especially his banter with Elissa - they're hysterical!

Slim I wish I did art for a living - I am just a hobbyist (wannabee!) and I do a lot of 3D graphics (as a hobby) but BB has given me a reason to really get into Photoshop and actually do something with it - It's been a lot of fun!

Considering that he has been a snitch since day one and that no one has ever said his name in any serious way for the block, he is actually playing a good game. Just don't like his game or him. Can't trust the Opie looking guy.

As the herd thins, Andy is slowly becoming my favorite HG. His game play may still need some refining, and so far he has made a lot of "right" decisions, but the hard ones are just over the horizon. He is very funny and has a quick wit. I think if he has a chance to change the game AND the time is right, he will take action. Lets see.

If andy can make it to final two, he will probably win BB15. They would be fools to let him make it to final two and they are so he probably will.

P.S. Dear Ms. Chen:

Andy is the floatier floatest of all time and I am not talking about his loafers. Thanks for the no floater season.

Slim

If andy can make it to final two, he will probably win BB15. They would be fools to let him make it to final two and they are so he probably will.

yeppers

Andy's gameplay reminds me of Michel Ellis, aka. Cowboy. ZERO

Question: I found a pic of Cowboy and tried to post it but the forum would not allow it. Anybody know why?

it has to end in .jpg, it might be copyrighted, the url might have problems, ask hawknose he probably knows for sure. I agree with you about andy. floating is not my idea of gameplay.