Elissa - Week 6

CeCiMom

I personally think she is very pretty. I really don't understand all the hate with the duck face comments. It has nothing to do with her game. Little as it is but she is still there. She is doing something right

I am one of the duckface comments, but I assure you, there is no hate there on my part. She is beautiful....most of the time. It is all said in humor on my end. Try to keep in mind that her appearance was done on purpose to herself.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am one of the duckface comments, but I assure you, there is no hate there on my part. She is beautiful....most of the time. It is all said in humor on my end. Try to keep in mind that her appearance was done on purpose to herself.

True, but there are a LOT of women who do this. Why I wonder? Someone must think it looks good? I hope she stays past Helen. LOL

I just realized that Elissa was on Andeson Cooper last year I think, she was getting wedding advice from Kim Zolciak.. and I remember saying to myself that girl looks just like Rachel Riley, wasnt aware Rachel had a little sis...hmm anyway back to your regularly scheduled program..

I watch BB for the best GAMER.

Rachael was MUCH more og a gamer and MUCH MUCH more fun to watch.

Elissa's a botox filled blank page.

Agreed. Total wast of space and the whole MVP idea has been a bust because of her.

I don't think any woman who injects poison into her face at her age is pretty. No hate either. Just disgust. She has the frozen Joan River's eyebrows/forehead and that bothers me a lot too.

And she sucks at the game. JMHO.

I don't think Elissa sucks at this game. I think Elissa should probably not have been thrown into this game simply because she looks so much like Rachel. She is the much nicer sister if you ask me. I find her and Andy going back and forth with each other cute and funny. I think Elissa has a better handle on this game then anyone in the house. If you listen to her comments. She unfortunately was targeted by Jeremy and his hags from day 1 and no one liked her. So she got stuck with Helen. Helen doesn't think she is a good player and is willing to keep her to throw her under the bus every chance she gets. I think she doesn't want to win a HOH because she knows that Helen will take over and I do not think her agenda is the same as Helen's. You may however see her win the HOH on Thursday because Helen would not have time to tell her what to do. Just my opinion.

I like her too and I think she's a beautiful woman. I will agree that her lips are a little much when she pouches them out there, but all in all I still think she's beautiful. I hope she stays past Helen too.

Elissa comes out in a close second for me after "keeping it real" Candice.

They both had to endure stuff outside of the "game"....and have tried to deal with them.

All of the benefits E got were both a blessing and a curse.....I think she may have taken this gig thinking she would benefit from the Rachel connection but it's hurt her game as much as helped. I agree she's somewhat normal in this group of misfits and certainly weird.....but not a racist or a bigot which is a plus (UGH!) in this group.

Elissa should be paid at least 100K for having helen constantly in her face spouting bullshit whenever elissa wants to go against the status quo of helen.

I think that elissa's lips have subsided somewhat and I am glad for that. She would be much prettier, imo, without them enhanced; if that is what they are. She is a beautiful woman. If I was elissa, I would lose the implants, as well, they are jarring to me particularly in the yoga image. Yoga is a wonderful thing but it is not about commercial-sized breasts, fake hair and lip augmentation.

I think that elissa is on big brother because of her doodie-head sister, rachel, and because elissa likes show biz, too.

I hope she last past Helen! I think she is privy to goings on more than anyone gives her credit for. She will break loose from Helen soon I think.

I hope she last past Helen! I think she is privy to goings on more than anyone gives her credit for. She will break loose from Helen soon I think.

I think so too! I think she is using Helen as a shield!

Helen befriended elissa when nobody else would. They hated her and were terrified of her back during the day. That clod Jeremy treated her like dirt. She would walk into a room and conversation would cease. All has changed. People talk about how mistreated candice has been, elissa set the pace for mistreatment. She hung in there but has to pay for helen being her friend by having to listen and agree with her when she knows that helen has no clue what she is talking about. Aaryn should have been evicted. You were right, elissa. You were wrong, helen. Yep, helen. You. You were wrong.

Helen befriended elissa when nobody else would. They hated her and were terrified of her back during the day. That clod Jeremy treated her like dirt. She would walk into a room and conversation would cease. All has changed. People talk about how mistreated candice has been, elissa set the pace for mistreatment. She hung in there but has to pay for helen being her friend by having to listen and agree with her when she knows that helen has no clue what she is talking about. Aaryn should have been evicted. You were right, elissa. You were wrong, helen. Yep, helen. You. You were wrong.

I aggree and another thing why is everyone else in that house allowed to have an opinion except Elissa. If she wants to vote to save Candice she should be able to do so without her being a target. They had no problem with Spencer not voting for Howard last week. I am so sick of Helen either throwing her under the bus or else speaking for her. Helen is not a friend I would want. Did anyone else notice that the deal Aaryn made was for Elissa to nominate who she wanted. Helen nominated who she wanted and didn't even tell Elissa the deal was for her to be able to nominate.

OMG now Elissa is having a whiny meltdown. Sigh. I wish I could see it. Oh they're back!

This is how it sounded:

Wah I'm trapped in this house! Wah so much negativity! Wahh these people don't clean after themselves! Wah my husband and I are billionaires and I'm on this show because I'm trying to get more twitter followers so that I can hopefully become a quasi - celebrity like my sister Rachel! Wahhhh

Please....cry me a river :bigcry:

OMG now Elissa is having a whiny meltdown. Sigh. I wish I could see it. Oh they're back!

This is how it sounded:

Wah I'm trapped in this house! Wah so much negativity! Wahh these people don't clean after themselves! Wah my husband and I are billionaires and I'm on this show because I'm trying to get more twitter followers so that I can hopefully become a quasi - celebrity like my sister Rachel! Wahhhh

Please....cry me a river :bigcry:

Elissa is really delusional if she said that one. :D Of course the other day she was a dermatologist but did not know the usual rule psychologists could not write prescriptions for meds. :D