CeCiMom

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah she is struggling

many thought she would win endurance

for sure she isnt a comp beast like rachel :animated_bouncy:

I googled it. Juvederm or Restylane or perlane are commonly used now - they are called dermal fillers or hyaluronic acid fillers. Let's get us some.

Yeah, just what I need, some lip plumper. And a bottle of Geritol to go with it.

If her spastic movements on the old log aren't made into a gif none should be.

Yes - I didn't understand that at all. Did she also take a Xanax before the comp? She looked so uncoordinated - for someone who exercises so much it surprised me (the lack of coordination)

Doesn't matter. I am just kind of in shock that she is still there. Most amazing BB story ever. I thought that her sister winning took the cake but maybe they are baking a SHEET CAKE for elissa.

Yes - I didn't understand that at all. Did she also take a Xanax before the comp? She looked so uncoordinated - for someone who exercises so much it surprised me (the lack of coordination)

i was thinking the same thing. i watched her walking and she looked like a damn clodhopper. she looked like her shoes were way to big and weighed 10 pounds each.

i really am not impressed with her on any level. I still can't figure out why she could not parlay her ability to be the mvp into a powerhouse. instead of using that advantage to take control of the game, she basically allowed herself to become helen's "bitch'.

i was thinking the same thing. i watched her walking and she looked like a damn clodhopper. she looked like her shoes were way to big and weighed 10 pounds each.

i really am not impressed with her on any level. I still can't figure out why she could not parlay her ability to be the mvp into a powerhouse. instead of using that advantage to take control of the game, she basically allowed herself to become helen's "bitch'.

I like Elisa,but that is the problem I have with her.If only she would free herself from Helens'leash.

Guest 6Borders

Such a useless waste of an HG just because her sister is Rachel.

I think putting her in the house was just another way to keep Rachel in the limelight.

I do have to say that Elissa has a dry sense of humor which is occasionally amusing!

I like Elisa,but that is the problem I have with her.If only she would free herself from Helens'leash.

I agree, but if she did, Rachel jr. would have no game at all... I haven't seen or heard of an original thought or action from her.

I'm praying that somehow she get the MVP nomination and the other HG wake up and send her packing.... Doubt it will come to be, but I can hope.....

Last night Andy did admit that he tripped her so there is no telling if that was why she initially tripped or what caused her to fall off. I do love her banter with Andy and she seems to be doing a pretty good job at mending fences and listening. Since she knows that her crew was just using her initially, I suspect she has decided to become a floater until the time comes to evict Amanda. And the target that used to be on her has now moved to Helen. Not sure if she's just blind to her alliance or playing brilliantly by doing poorly. Either way, maybe this was the advice Rachel gave her?