8/1 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Which hg's will cringe the most during Howard plead for life speech?

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight .....

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh/mvp nom?

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Helen

2) Helen will give him a huge hug and tell him she loves him and she is sorry and cry.

3) Oh I want Spencer to win so so bad because he is the ONLY one in the house that won't be bullied by Helen and Amanda and will put up his own noms. (Helen will probably win the endurance)

* when Helen wins I want her to hear the audience boo. The thing is the "good people" have the votes no matter who goes up. Just a matter if Helen allows them to evict one of their own.

I'm hoping that Candice wins HOH tonight. If not her, then Spencer. Otherwise, we'll just have a repeat of this week. However, I think we're due for an endurance comp tonight and I don't think either will fare well with that.

I'm hoping that Candice wins HOH tonight. If not her, then Spencer. Otherwise, we'll just have a repeat of this week. However, I think we're due for an endurance comp tonight and I don't think either will fare well with that.

Candice will do whatever Helen and the group tells her to do no matter what she says now.

1. Aaryn

2. Jessie will be very nervous

3.Who I want to be the next HoH winner and who will win it are different. I would love to see Candice or Andy as HoH. Candice because she deserves some goodness after the horrible way she's been treated in the house. Andy because he won't have a clue what to do when he's in charge and I think that would make for good entertainment!

I think it's going to be an endurance competition and Elissa has the best shot at winning it because she's in the best physical condition of the group. Howard is in good shape also, but he might be too big for an endurance comp that has people standing on small platforms or something like that.

Doubt Howard will be there. Elissa is in good physical condition but I don't think she has the mental stamina for endurance. I think the physical discomfort (wet, cold, dizzy) will bring her down. McCrea has proven he has endurance. And considering he is so leech like I'm sure if he has to grab onto something and just hold on he will. That would be the worst since then we'd have to see the vilemance continue in the HoH.

1. Aaryn

2. Amanda will smirk since she got her way again.

3. Spencer Wrong answer! Didn't read the question correctly. Want McCrea or Helen MVP nom.

1.Which hg's will cringe the most during Howard plead for life speech? Andy

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Amanda will gloat in her goodbye message

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh/mvp nom? Mvp I want it out of the game period :animated_bouncy:

Howard won't plead or beg he will remind the cast that they are being controlled by a select few and that the men need to grow some balls and the women need to quit being used as puppets. Helen & AmandaCre will cringe.

2.) Candace will load up her guns and ride for her man.

3.) I want Spencer or Judd to win HOH because they aren't puppets and they can't be manipulated easily, of Candace wins she can put GM & Arayn on the block and get some sweet revenge but that would be too perfect.

3.) I want Spencer or Judd to win HOH because they aren't puppets and they can't be manipulated easily, of Candace wins she can put GM & Arayn on the block and get some sweet revenge but that would be too perfect.

Right now, Judd is a puppet. He has freaked out over Jessie talking to other people and possibly going rogue. He says she is ruining his game which actually means he thinks Helen and McManda are looking at HIM funny because of Jessie. He has no idea that they now think he is MVP and have decided his end date is in two weeks.

Candice will do whatever Helen and the group tells her to do no matter what she says now.

Yes that's why I want Howard to stay - they have Candice in their back pocket and they are gonna use her to get Spencer if they can.......

Either way the ship is sinking.... :no:

Yes that's why I want Howard to stay - they have Candice in their back pocket and they are gonna use her to get Spencer if they can.......

Either way the ship is sinking.... :no:

Unless Spencer wins

I hope so! She has no choice until she gets numbers! But if I think Helen is on the block she will vote against her! I think she is holding her enemies closer! Lets hope she doesn't trust Andy

OH! I almost forgot.......

1.Which hg's will cringe the most during Howard plead for life speech? Helen

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Eliissa will speak to america with love

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh/mvp nom? - spencer

If America is MVP this week I am not positive Amanda will go up.

There are some people going back to Aaryn and some splitting the vote to Helen.

CBS does such a good edit for Amanda .... I am just not sure.

Just to show you a classic hypocrite.