America - Week 5 - MVP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Face to face voting is never as fun as you'd think it would be (we've done it a few times in the UK, it's all rather an anti-climax). However if they opted to have the HGs rather than viewers vote for the MVP that would be good done face to face, though everyone needs to lock in their vote before they reveal them.

As an outsider I'd quite like to see the third nominee remain long term and America's Vote is a good way of doing things - and it's shaking up the plan each week too rather than being predictable predictable predictable. I think the Veto needs opening up to at least 8 people though (personally I'd have everyone play).

I do think the MVP should return to being someone in the house this week though - and if Elissa wins it again maybe the following week make it a (decent) Pandoras Box twist. The HoH can open it and become MVP - but the catch is if the MVP nominee is removed from the block the HoH is the replacement.

I really like the idea of a Pandora experience with the HOH becoming MVP with the onus that if nominee removed the HOH goes on the block...o yea I like that a lot

Over the seasons, there have been a lot of ways BB has screwed the HoH over, making their HoH a waste when none of the HGs they put up went home or they got screwed by Pandora's box but I don't think they will ever put a twist in the game that puts the HoH on the block. Just my opinion.

Over the seasons, there have been a lot of ways BB has screwed the HoH over, making their HoH a waste when none of the HGs they put up went home or they got screwed by Pandora's box but I don't think they will ever put a twist in the game that puts the HoH on the block. Just my opinion.

Well they did back in BB7 with the double HoH - in the (highly unlikely) event they couldn't agree on the nominations the HoH's would have been the nominees.

CBS can easily manipulate the vote count and do you really think that if Amanda was the pre-season choice to win they would have allowed for the count to include her as America's nom?

I don't doubt they manipulate the game for weekly ratings, but if they manipulate it so much to pick the winner they either have to have all the other HG sign off as knowing they have no chance of winning and are actors only on a fake show or risk being found out and having a lawsuit against them. I wouldn't be happy if I thought I was competing for a prize and found out they already picked their winner.

The producer will always be part of manipulating this game stopping short of outright cheating.

Harris Commission ended game cheating and even though BB is reality TV it's also a game.