Helen - Week 5

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen still wants Spencer and Howard up, but it was good to see that she realizes what a liability crazy Elissa is to her game and that she's got to go. It's funny how she is telling everyone that they cannot say anything, strategy-wise, to Elissa because she's such a loose canon.

Candice is back on her game figuring out what is going on. She wins my best player award for the win. IF only she was not the racial target.

When Candice later gets voted out in the game she can cry about this as an excuse to Julie.

Candice is back on her game figuring out what is going on. She wins my best player award for the win. IF only she was not the racial target.

So you are not for her as best player because she is a target??? I think that her being able to think things through even though she is under so much pressure means she is an even better player.

When Candice later gets voted out in the game she can cry about this as an excuse to Julie.

CRy? like some weakling? When the racism has been so unremitting, it is not crying to state the truth damn it. It is sad that her ability as a player is diminished only by being dismissed as an equal human by being a target merely because she is darker in skin color. That is the truth and it is the basis for much of what goes on even to the token aspect of how the group is selected by production. O we have to have a gay and a Jew and a etc etc. that mindset is racist.

So you are not for her as best player because she is a target??? I think that her being able to think things through even though she is under so much pressure means she is an even better player.

CRy? like some weakling? When the racism has been so unremitting, it is not crying to state the truth damn it. It is sad that her ability as a player is diminished only by being dismissed as an equal human by being a target merely because she is darker in skin color. That is the truth and it is the basis for much of what goes on even to the token aspect of how the group is selected by production. O we have to have a gay and a Jew and a etc etc. that mindset is racist.

Good luck with CBS saying Candice got evicted due to racism. Maybe she can hire James H. Freeman to file a lawsuit. :D

How does race have any thing to do with Candice and Howard being a target? I thought Helen was behind the nomn and I thought it was because the two of them were to strong and smart. Whay does it always have to do with race.

How does race have any thing to do with Candice and Howard being a target? I thought Helen was behind the nomn and I thought it was because the two of them were to strong and smart. Whay does it always have to do with race.

It doesn't....I agree with you.

The racial insults that have been thrown around by many of the house guest have nothing to do with their aligning. The reason many in the house are targeting Howard is because he's not trustworthy. His lie to Helen about there not being an MC alliance was detrimental to his game. Plus, he does not talk game with many of the hgs...so they assume he is against them. Yesterday when Aaryn was talking with him before noms he kept avoiding her questions about who he was after and aligned with...saying he makes his own decisions and then would change the topic to some philosophical ideas he has about playing.

Helen and Elissa are in good with Candy...once Howie is out of the picture, Candy will be a stronger player.

The beginning of Howard needs to be evicted was part Helen and a lot of Amanda. When Amanda found out that Howard wanted to put her on the block if he won HOH she went ballistic. From that day on the #1 name that she kept throwing out over and over (x's a zillion) is that Howard needs to go.

Yes Marty...that's true. I should have included it in my previous post. Howard wanted to target Amanda, so likewise she wanted to target him. Get him before he gets her.

Helen has spoken. They are keeping Amanda this week and will get her out in a few weeks. Elissa was not happy to hear that.

Helen going on about how she trusted Spencer and Howard and they went against her so they have to go.

Helen saying Howard is the younger brother of Danielle season 3 and he will get her fan base.

I am so tired of constant accusations that just about everyone in the house is racist! Geez, cant we talk about the game without the subject coming into play all the time?

Guest 6Borders

When Amanda comes off the block (and she will) I hope it's Helen, Amanda and Elissa up next week!

It doesn't....I agree with you.

The racial insults that have been thrown around by many of the house guest have nothing to do with their aligning. The reason many in the house are targeting Howard is because he's not trustworthy. His lie to Helen about there not being an MC alliance was detrimental to his game. Plus, he does not talk game with many of the hgs...so they assume he is against them. Yesterday when Aaryn was talking with him before noms he kept avoiding her questions about who he was after and aligned with...saying he makes his own decisions and then would change the topic to some philosophical ideas he has about playing.

Helen and Elissa are in good with Candy...once Howie is out of the picture, Candy will be a stronger player.

ImIn,

Helen has had it in for Howard since the beginning when he didn't come clean with her. I think she may think that anyone who aligns with him would be suspcious too, so if Elissa and Candy have stated they want Howard to stay, Helen will no longer trust them.

It may appear she's in good with them, but like the Godfather, she keeps her friends close, but her enemies closer. Either way, she's playing way too personal and will bury herself eventually.

I think she is playying too hard and is too mouthy. She tells everyone everything LOL. She is at least playing the game more than most of the hg. IMO :kisss:

Playing too hard... If she knows what's good for her she should try and get Amanda out next week.. Sending Howard home is a waste.

Agree. Honestly, I don't think Howard is invested in winning the game enough to be a threat.

code red code red :animated_bouncy:

OK - Helen wants to keep Amanda - because she feels she owes McCrae and because Amanda will get rid of other people they need out, like GM.

Candice approached Helen to flip the house and keep Howard, Helen is upset. Candice is upset because she wants to get rid of Amanda and Helen doesn't. Candice wants Helen to talk to Judd and Jessie, Jessie asks Helen why Candice is thinking with her vagina. Helen went outside and smoked a cigarette with Jessie and drank some wine. Helen feels bullied by Candice. Also Candice is upset because Helen made a deal with Aaryn last week.

SyQuzcW.jpgoI55RM7.jpg6KbWjed.jpgiNWx0rT.jpg

if you cant get rid of gm without amanda

you have issues :animated_bouncy: