Candice - Week 5 Replacement Nominee

I like Candice. I think Helen is playing a dirty game, she is in politics and knows how to spin. But down right lying about what others are saying is wrong, game or no game. I have lost respect for Helen. I am praying that Howard, Candice and Spencer can rally and get out Amanda this week.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Candice. I think Helen is playing a dirty game, she is in politics and knows how to spin. But down right lying about what others are saying is wrong, game or no game. I have lost respect for Helen. I am praying that Howard, Candice and Spencer can rally and get out Amanda this week.

Don't count on it. I think Howard is the target, for whatever reason in Amanda's head and tha's who's going. They are a house full of sheep. Everyone is afraid of Amanda. So, Amanda will win BB15.

I know they all lie but .... I miss the type of game that Dan played. He did lie but never vicious and didn't make up stories about people that weren't true. He was skillful but not a DIRTY player like the people on this season are. JMO

Okay I understand all of the conversation going on but I have to get back to the matter Has Howard and Candace made up yet I don't have my computer I'm away from my computer Ive been kidnapped away from my computer help!!!! I want to know what's going on tell me!!!!!!!

This is message is for the newbies who are just starting to watch big brother warning don't it's so addictive I try getting out but they keep pulling me back in!!! I want my showmance!!! The doctor is picking up my prescription now!

Ok can we get back to my dilemma here! Has Howard and Candace made up yet????

Sparklet I'm sorry I just don't know! I heard them talking earlier and she was kind of shutting him down - she didn't really want to hear it! She knows that she is on her own and he is on his own - one of them is going home.....

They talk at the nom ceremony ??? What did they say?? Ugh

No, I didn't mean it like that. They just came back from the nom ceremony and Candice has been talking to Jesse. Spencer is talking to Howard.

This is what Aaryn was saying after the nom ceremony.

Aaryn: But I mean, it wasn’t like anything that they made it up to be. I would never touch anybody’s things, ever. EVER. I was raised better- I was raised better than to flip a mattress, BUT I was raised better than to touch people’s personal things. Obviously it was a good moment, we were interviewed about it.

Delusional much?

Sparklet I'm sorry I just don't know! I heard them talking earlier and she was kind of shutting him down - she didn't really want to hear it! She knows that she is on her own and he is on his own - one of them is going home.....

CRAP!!!!

I feel that this season of BB is so indicative of the real world with all of the racism and homophobia being displayed in the house and there's no shame. They all make execuses for it. Take for instance Aaryn saying that she feels turning over Candice bed was all in fun. Fun for whom? Was it all in fun to mock her with a ghetto girl's accent, provoking her? It's the same in the real world. People being delusional over what is racist and homophobic and what isn't. Will Aaryn get away with saying she's sorry, just like people in the real world do when they make racist and homophobic statements?

Aaryn is carrying on right now as I type, as if Candice is in the wrong for being offended over that incident. She's was rehashing it with Andy. I wonder if it came up again after the nom ceremony.

No, I didn't mean it like that. They just came back from the nom ceremony and Candice has been talking to Jesse. Spencer is talking to Howard.

This is what Aaryn was saying after the nom ceremony.

Aaryn: But I mean, it wasnt like anything that they made it up to be. I would never touch anybodys things, ever. EVER. I was raised better- I was raised better than to flip a mattress, BUT I was raised better than to touch peoples personal things. Obviously it was a good moment, we were interviewed about it.

Delusional much?

Yeah!! I hope she doesn't make jury!

She's still justifying that racism (in convo with Andy). Please, girl, we get you already. Let's see you do that

justifying once you're out of the house -- better yet, sitting in front of Julie for the interview.

She's still justifying that racism (in convo with Andy). Please, girl, we get you already. Let's see you do that

justifying once you're out of the house -- better yet, sitting in front of Julie for the interview.

OMG I cannot wait for that. She'll do exactly what Kaitlin did...try to explain it away and put the blame on someone else or just being in the house and everyone will accept it, like they do in the real world.

ON TOPIC:

They just don't like candice. They didn't like candice yesterday or the day before that and they probably won't like candice tomorrow. I've no clue why but there you have it. It happens. I've had people not like me before even when I wanted them to like me. I have sweet breath and kissable lips and bathe regularly. Who knows why it is so.

ON TOPIC:

They just don't like candice. They didn't like candice yesterday or the day before that and they probably won't like candice tomorrow. I've no clue why but there you have it. It happens. I've had people not like me before even when I wanted them to like me. I have sweet breath and kissable lips and bathe regularly. Who knows why it is so.

Could be the respirator that scares them off. :scared::grin2:

YEAH THEY TALK!!!! It was a little bit more civil!!! Now Howard needs to listen! I hate when that male moncho gets in the way! They need to stop talking game and enjoy each others company!!!!

I feel that this season of BB is so indicative of the real world with all of the racism and homophobia being displayed in the house and there's no shame. They all make execuses for it. Take for instance Aaryn saying that she feels turning over Candice bed was all in fun. Fun for whom? Was it all in fun to mock her with a ghetto girl's accent, provoking her? It's the same in the real world. People being delusional over what is racist and homophobic and what isn't. Will Aaryn get away with saying she's sorry, just like people in the real world do when they make racist and homophobic statements?

Yet, she is still in the house and they are all begging for her mercy. It's evident the HGs don't give a crap about any remarks made.

Speaking of prejudice, I never heard as much talk about it on this board before. There's been remarks about women, gays, Italians etc and no one here gave a damn...until now. Go figure. It's only prejudice when some people say it is.

Yet, she is still in the house and they are all begging for her mercy. It's evident the HGs don't give a crap about any remarks made.

Speaking of prejudice, I never heard as much talk about it on this board before. There's been remarks about women, gays, Italians etc and no one here gave a damn...until now. Go figure. It's only prejudice when some people say it is.

Talking about everything in the prism of race makes some people happy.

Wow Marty that is wonderfully poetic! I need to write that down somewhere.....

:bangin: I know I am brilliant right? ha ha. It is just an ongoing topic on Facebook with no end. I am just burned out hearing it.