Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

well yes...in the future everyone wants to get each out...they are not going to do it this week. Until they get to jury, they have a solid agreement in place for their group to get to jury...targets being Howard and Spencer. Disposable hgs are Candice, Elissa, and Aaryn in the coming weeks. Once jury hits...it's going to be no holds barred.

I don't think she would be dumb enough to miss out on this opportunity to get Amanda out while she can if she is the 3rd nom

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think she would be dumb enough to miss out on this opportunity to get Amanda out while she can if she is the 3rd nom

Oh for sure.They have talked about getting her out soon but it would be hard. Now is the perfect opportunity. They will still have the "numbers" without Amanda.

McPizza is just going off threatening Spencer that if Howard comes down, Spence is going home. They are so sure that Howard is MVP. They talked a lot about it being America in the last two days but now it is all Howard, no mention of America being MVP.

Oh for sure.They have talked about getting her out soon but it would be hard. Now is the perfect opportunity. They will still have the "numbers" without Amanda.

It would be a fatal mistake, IMO, if they don't evict Amanda if they get this opportunity (if she doesn't win POV). They can either stick with their alliances and promises, or they can remember what the goal is, which is to win half a million dollars.

I doubt Amanda's alliance will seize the opportunity to evict her if she were to go up. They are loyal to each other until jury. It's been their goal for weeks now. They are not going to risk it and cause a split in the group. They have a plan in place to get rid of Howard and Spencer....possibly Candice. I heard Helen and Elissa reaffirming it. Jessie and Andy will not turn on Amanda at this point either. Getting Amanda evicted this week is wishful thinking on some viewers parts..but it isn't going to happen with both Spencer and Howard still in the house.

you nailed it....Helen just confirmed that Amanda stays until jury.....the target is Howard and then Spencer.....but there is still plenty of time to change their minds, which they do frequently.....if Amanda stays on the block and continues to threaten, bully, insert your own description, the Hg's they may switch

you nailed it....Helen just confirmed that Amanda stays until jury.....the target is Howard and then Spencer.....but there is still plenty of time to change their minds, which they do frequently.....if Amanda stays on the block and continues to threaten, bully, insert your own description, the Hg's they may switch

I'll go get the popcorn and beer, sit back and watch her self destruct ;)

i said in a prior post he got so used to throwing comps

he would probably suck when he had to win them for real :animated_bouncy:

fat lady has a date with howard come thursday :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Helen and Amanda need to get their heads out of the clouds and start thinking straight. Howard is NOT going to win this game and if Helen is going to make stupid statements like "we can get her (Amanda) out later" she is a complete fool.

Howard has no alliance except Spencer and Candace and that's only at best 2 votes if one of your own is on the block.

Personally, I don't care if he goes or stays, but I don't like the fact that Howard is being blamed for everything (his nonexistant MVP and Coup d'eta) because Helen has blinders on, convinced that Howard got MVP because he's related to Danielle (Season 3) and has "the black vote".

Helen and Amanda need to get their heads out of the clouds and start thinking straight. Howard is NOT going to win this game and if Helen is going to make stupid statements like "we can get her (Amanda) out later" she is a complete fool.

Howard has no alliance except Spencer and Candace and that's only at best 2 votes if one of your own is on the block.

Personally, I don't care if he goes or stays, but I don't like the fact that Howard is being blamed for everything (his nonexistant MVP and Coup d'eta) because Helen has blinders on, convinced that Howard got MVP because he's related to Danielle (Season 3) and has "the black vote".

I agree, he is not the threat. I feel and HOPE Helen with some coaxing from Elissa will see how they were given a gift from America wrapped up with a f'ing bow with this Amanda nom and no veto win.

I haven't been watching the feeds or BBAD but did helen say that? That is paranoid to a different level!!! And he has the black vote??? Want she be shock that he has everyone's vote! Where did she get that that idea that he was related to my all time fav bb Allstar Danielle?

I haven't been watching the feeds or BBAD but did helen say that? That is paranoid to a different level!!! And he has the black vote??? Want she be shock that he has everyone's vote! Where did she get that that idea that he was related to my all time fav bb Allstar Danielle?

Girl it is bad.....Im so pissed about all of this when Howard leave Candice will truely be alone in that house no has her back Helen betrayed her Her man talking about he got to put out fires he didnt start and he's gulity by assocaition????? Howard MAN THE F*** UP