Aaryn - Week 5 - HOH

Guest 6Borders

Just how stupid is this girl who is planning on going into the psychology profession and feels she has such good people reading skills (her bio)???? Elissa is up there right now feeding Aaryn more poop than my cows could manage in a year about who was the MVP (Nick, Jeremy...) and she (Elissa) got put up as a joke and Aaryn is totally buying it! OMG, I need to get a couple of bridges out of storage!!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I was just marveling at Aaryn and her new BFF also - you gotta remember, she's only 22, and she is trying desperately to claw her way back so she is begging for acceptance from "them" and quick to drink the Kool Aid

Rhp9rnS.jpgwKKylm2.jpgo00i1eo.jpg

Just how stupid is this girl who is planning on going into the psychology profession and feels she has such good people reading skills (her bio)???? Elissa is up there right now feeding Aaryn more poop than my cows could manage in a year about who was the MVP (Nick, Jeremy...) and she (Elissa) got put up as a joke and Aaryn is totally buying it! OMG, I need to get a couple of bridges out of storage!!!

LOL, Aaryn is so ignorant.

Aaryn thought being a racist mean girl was a strategy. Now she's just a puppet and I hope if Candice stays, she wins HOH and be the one to get Aaryn out. That will be sweet.

I don't think that aaryn is stupid. I think that aaryn is self-involved to the point that anyone who involves themselves with her are going to be disappointed if they have expectations beyond the range of her emotional capacity. She is a pretty girl. I think that the racist/stereotypical remarks that aaryn made will be generally excused under the veil of ignorance and she will go on with her life. I would like to see her go home before jury because I think that she could learn from the situation while it is somewhat fresh in the public eye. I think that she is likely there to stay.

Would I be friends with aaryn? No.

I don't think that aaryn is stupid. I think that aaryn is self-involved to the point that anyone who involves themselves with her are going to be disappointed if they have expectations beyond the range of her emotional capacity. She is a pretty girl. I think that the racist/stereotypical remarks that aaryn made will be generally excused under the veil of ignorance and she will go on with her life. I would like to see her go home before jury because I think that she could learn from the situation while it is somewhat fresh in the public eye. I think that she is likely there to stay.

Would I be friends with aaryn? No.

I never said she was stupid. I said she was ignorant. That's not the same thing in my opinion. I don't think she came into this game with a plan. I think she's so ignorant and she's gotten away with her racism for so long, that she thought it was okay. This to me is indicative of right wing cable television and radio. They make these types of racial slurs everyday, which is why I felt that she must be in their viewing audience. Which would explain why she thinks what she says is not offensive. She is the type of person and probably lives in the type of environment where these things are acceptable and until she gets out in the real world outside of her town in Texas, she will never learn what she said and how she behaved in the house was terrible and unacceptable. When she gets home, people with like minds as her will justify her behavior and make excuses, blaming it on Candice and Howard and probably accuse them of racism. That's the tactic these days. But, I don't think she's stupid. I think she knows very well what she is doing and saying and how offensive it is, but she doesn't care and that makes her ignorant.

I never said she was stupid. I said she was ignorant. That's not the same thing in my opinion. I don't think she came into this game with a plan. I think she's so ignorant and she's gotten away with her racism for so long, that she thought it was okay. This to me is indicative of right wing cable television and radio. They make these types of racial slurs everyday, which is why I felt that she must be in their viewing audience. Which would explain why she thinks what she says is not offensive. She is the type of person and probably lives in the type of environment where these things are acceptable and until she gets out in the real world outside of her town in Texas, she will never learn what she said and how she behaved in the house was terrible and unacceptable. When she gets home, people with like minds as her will justify her behavior and make excuses, blaming it on Candice and Howard and probably accuse them of racism. That's the tactic these days. But, I don't think she's stupid. I think she knows very well what she is doing and saying and how offensive it is, but she doesn't care and that makes her ignorant.

She'll be fine. She is no doubt young and resilient. I don't think that aaryn is indicative of much of anything. She is certainly not worth the effort to care.

She'll be fine. She is no doubt young and resilient. I don't think that aaryn is indicative of much of anything. She is certainly not worth the effort to care.

I couldn't care less if she's fine or not. But, I agree she's not worth the effort of trying to analyze.

I couldn't care less if she's fine or not. But, I agree she's not worth the effort of trying to analyze.

Exactly. She will be fine, though possibly not in her heart of hearts. This world is sprinkled mightily with aaryns. I avoid them as much as possible.

I think Aaryn's life will go on. Hopefully she leaned a lesson and will grow up and apply herself in the future as a better human being. She seems to not have a filter. Hopefully all these medications these nuts are on are not really screwing them up.

Meds are OK for those that need them but these people talk about the drug adderal as if it is a magic pill that gives them clarity to win the game. I say use medication if you need but not for trying to win the game of Big Brother. Those nuts.

Actually she's not doing too bad a job re-positioning herself in the house. If being a puppet this week is what it takes to buy you more time in the house then have at it. If she can stay low and keep her mouth shut she might make it to the half way mark. Beyond that she's the perfect one to take to the F2.

I think the reality train has finally hit Miss Aaryn. She is now afraid to leave the house for fear that America thinks she is a racist. She also thinks that she may have made her family mad. You think?????? She kept reading her letter over and over and I know that the family would not be allowed to say anything to her but there must be something in the letter that would make her think that. She has said it several times now.

She said yesterday that her sister wrote something like - don't forget your values - damn I can't remember the words but yes there WAS indeed something towards the end of the letter that let her know she needed to chill out - sorry I can't remember the exact words :(

She said yesterday that her sister wrote something like - don't forget your values - damn I can't remember the words but yes there WAS indeed something towards the end of the letter that let her know she needed to chill out - sorry I can't remember the exact words :(

It was, "illchay outway onway ethay acistray alktay. Itway ashay ottengay ouyay iredfay andway everyoneway ateshay ouyay."

(I used a translator to convert it to English. ;) )

Aaryn I'm Not a Racist is the HoH who puts both black HGs on the block. She can say that Helen made her but when it comes down to who put them up, it was her.

And to top it off - one of the black fish in the HOH bathroom died last night (or is dying) - how ironic is that - it happened on her HOH

Don't forget tonight at 9:00PM EST is the candlelight vigil for the little fish

Aaryn I'm Not a Racist is the HoH who puts both black HGs on the block. She can say that Helen made her but when it comes down to who put them up, it was her.

So what and Aaryn would have been a fool not to put Candice up whom would vote for Howard.

So what and Aaryn would have been a fool not to put Candice up whom would vote for Howard.

And why would her one vote matter? I remember them reassuring Kailin that they totally understood if she would not be able to vote against Jeremy.

Price :D and it is a damn game of which there will be no consequence for her strategic move.

I'm really not referring to a price she'll pay while in the house. She's just digging herself a bigger hole for when she leaves the house.

Maybe the PR firm her mommy hired will save her.

So just because they are black she cannot put them on the block together ? :D

Couldn't agree more. Now we're really pulling for things to make her look worse. If she put Helen and Candice up she'd be be a racist, if she put Andy and Spencer up she'd be homophobic and hate plump people....give it a break . She's a spoiled YOUNG girl who got too cocky and said some stupid stupid things. Let's hope she becomes a better person from the experience.