Amanda - Week 5 MVP Nominee

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she is really disgusting....she is sitting on the couch with McCruddy and announced this is the masturbation ceremony....and repeats the entire nomination speech substituting masturbation for nomination. She also told Andy that last night she had no top on and Spencer threw a glass at her and she had to cover her boobs with one hand and still caught the glass. Andy told her to go to the DR and tell them all about it.

Amanda said what a c*nt! I f'ing hate that girl.... talking about Candice (around 11:17am BBT was on camera 3)

The HOH room is hating on Candice and Howard. Amanda calling Candice a F'ing bully. :lookaround:

yup Aaryn told Amanda that Candice asked her to put up her and Mcruddy, so now Candice is public enemy number one......I voted 50 times for Amanda for MVP! Hopefully someone else will get it and win pov and then Amanda will go up as second choice and won't be able to get off and they will get a brain and vote her off.........I can dream can't I?

yup Aaryn told Amanda that Candice asked her to put up her and Mcruddy, so now Candice is public enemy number one......I voted 50 times for Amanda for MVP! Hopefully someone else will get it and win pov and then Amanda will go up as second choice and won't be able to get off and they will get a brain and vote her off.........I can dream can't I?

I hope so too. That Amanda is a real witch. She has no class whatsoever

Awful lot of internet votes are for Amanda. If she goes up and really IS a Grodner pawn there will be a safety net to protect her, like she gets POV, there will be a Pandora's or a revolving door game where she comes right back in with a double evict immediately following.

I hope she gets put up and voted out... Can't stand that nasty girl

Call her what you will but one things for sure. You can't call her a floater. She is deffinately playing the game hard, sometimes too hard but I'm OK with that.

As for what she says in the house that bothers me not. She can curse like a sailor for all I care. Just play the game and not hide behind someone (like McCrea is doing) It's funny how posters here despise the floaters and attack the ones that do play the game, good or bad.

Amanda and Helen are playing the game big time, an yes sometimes too much but I'm not going to fault them for that.

In reference to Candice using Amanda's headband - She just took it and put it on her "greasy ass nappy hair head"

Wow they are really beating on Candice today! I hope Candice gets to play for POV this week.

Guest 6Borders

Amanda just referred to Candace as "nappy hair"...please don't anyone try to explain how that's not a raciest comment!

Amanda just said also that she makes fun of Candace in DR and tells DR "you are not going to use this are you"

(BB of course says you are not allowed to talk about production)

Call her what you will but one things for sure. You can't call her a floater. She is deffinately playing the game hard, sometimes too hard but I'm OK with that.

As for what she says in the house that bothers me not. She can curse like a sailor for all I care. Just play the game and not hide behind someone (like McCrea is doing) It's funny how posters here despise the floaters and attack the ones that do play the game, good or bad.

Amanda and Helen are playing the game big time, an yes sometimes too much but I'm not going to fault them for that.

I agree.

Guest 6Borders

I noticed yesterday she got in bed with Gina Marie and comforted her with caresses and told her she loved her.

Her new strategy is to work the women I think. :kiss2:

When the HG's were interviewed and I saw Amanda's I said I thought she was gay or Bi. Didn't mean it as anything but exactly that...nothing wrong with it, just an observation because of the quirky way she was with Jeff!

When the HG's were interviewed and I saw Amanda's I said I thought she was gay or Bi. Didn't mean it as anything but exactly that...nothing wrong with it, just an observation because of the quirky way she was with Jeff!

The way she grabbed Jessie's boob, she still could be bi. LOL

I saw this on Facebook! Is this true??? Did anyone hear this???

On the live feeds Amanda said Production told her they never air the negative things she says about Candice the death threats racial slurs etc. can u say rigged?

I could care less if she is a floater or not, floating is just another strategy used to play BB. Like it or not the object is to get to the end however you can (without hurting others, IMO). Amanda is just so offensive, demeaning and just plain mean, Helen is not. I am not attacking Amanda for game play, I am however attacking her for being just as mean as some others and pretending that she is not mean. She should remember her own advice to Aaryn about being a racist and practice what she preaches. She does curse like a sailor (as some others) and if I have to see her boobs one more time I may have to remove my eyes. She is crude and disgusting. Say what you want about Helen and Elissa but they are not spewing the same remarks that Amanda, GM and Aaryn are. It just is not necessary to win. It is possible to win without being mean ex. Jordan. It is refreshing to listen to the feeds when I don't have to listen to the insults or the attack on someones character or race. Some of the men are guilty also. You may think that Jessie, Candace, Howard, are floating but at least they will leave the house with their integrity intact for the most part. This is all just my opinion.

I would love to see Amanda on the block as MVP nom, but I doubt it will happen. In fact I fully expect it to be Elissa who goes up and I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the week Aaryn is talking people into voting Elissa out.

I could care less if she is a floater or not, floating is just another strategy used to play BB. Like it or not the object is to get to the end however you can (without hurting others, IMO). Amanda is just so offensive, demeaning and just plain mean, Helen is not. I am not attacking Amanda for game play, I am however attacking her for being just as mean as some others and pretending that she is not mean. She should remember her own advice to Aaryn about being a racist and practice what she preaches. She does curse like a sailor (as some others) and if I have to see her boobs one more time I may have to remove my eyes. She is crude and disgusting. Say what you want about Helen and Elissa but they are not spewing the same remarks that Amanda, GM and Aaryn are. It just is not necessary to win. It is possible to win without being mean ex. Jordan. It is refreshing to listen to the feeds when I don't have to listen to the insults or the attack on someones character or race. Some of the men are guilty also. You may think that Jessie, Candace, Howard, are floating but at least they will leave the house with their integrity intact for the most part. This is all just my opinion.

While I've certainly lost my taste for Amanda......she's said some horrible things; Elissa's comments during McCrae's birthday were unnecessary and flat out rude...enough to earn her a spot on the mean girl committee. It may have gone overlooked if she shared Amanda's humor and was just joshing, but I don't think that's the case.

While I've certainly lost my taste for Amanda......she's said some horrible things; Elissa's comments during McCrae's birthday were unnecessary and flat out rude...enough to earn her a spot on the mean girl committee. It may have gone overlooked if she shared Amanda's humor and was just joshing, but I don't think that's the case.

I'm not sticking up for Elissa, but maybe she just got sick of Amanda's derogatory remarks and seized the opportunity to slip in a few digs at Amanda. I used to like Amanda, but that's over after hearing some of the rude and trashy things that she spews out of her mouth.

Amanda can dish it but she just can't take it!!! And she had been dishing it alot

I so agree! She's playing the game! It makes no sense to me for viewers to want to evict the players, and keep the floaters/do nothings in.

Her cursing and name calling do not bother me either. I've seen some people call her a bully, which I don't agree with. She is bold, crude, and somewhat intimidating...hardly a bully tho. Maybe I have a different opinion on what a bully is...people throw that word out too casually these days, imo. I thought Evel Dick was a lot more brazen with all his cursing and intimidating tactics...the way he talked about Jen was disgusting. I didn't like him for it, but I will never fault him for using his intimidation tactics and for playing hard in the game. I recall him using the "C" word repeatedly and even recall something about wanting to physically assault her (was it rape?)...yet for some reason a lot of the posters here and on CBS chat, that are calling Amanda out on her swearing, loved ED...enjoyed his behavior, and give him a pass. I don't get that logic....only thing I can think of is that it's a tactic viewers/posters use in order to sway others into rooting for their favorite.

I so agree! She's playing the game! It makes no sense to me for viewers to want to evict the players, and keep the floaters/do nothings in.

Her cursing and name calling do not bother me either. I've seen some people call her a bully, which I don't agree with. She is bold, crude, and somewhat intimidating...hardly a bully tho. Maybe I have a different opinion on what a bully is...people throw that word out too casually these days, imo. I thought Evel Dick was a lot more brazen with all his cursing and intimidating tactics...the way he talked about Jen was disgusting. I didn't like him for it, but I will never fault him for using his intimidation tactics and for playing hard in the game. I recall him using the "C" word repeatedly and even recall something about wanting to physically assault her (was it rape?)...yet for some reason a lot of the posters here and on CBS chat, that are calling Amanda out on her swearing, loved ED...enjoyed his behavior, and give him a pass. I don't get that logic....only thing I can think of is that it's a tactic viewers/posters use in order to sway others into rooting for their favorite.

I agree evil dick was awful. I think Amanda is just playing the game. Have we forgotten this is BB!!!!!!! Howard might start playing the game now that he is on the block.

It is a sexist thing ED as a male is excused where amanda is not.

I'm not sticking up for Elissa, but maybe she just got sick of Amanda's derogatory remarks and seized the opportunity to slip in a few digs at Amanda. I used to like Amanda, but that's over after hearing some of the rude and trashy things that she spews out of her mouth.

I agree. Payback's a b****. I think Elissa sees exactly how crude and trashy most of these women are and she took that opportunity to point it out. Amanda dressed like a slutty dominatrix and then got offended that Elissa said she looked as if she worked in a strip joint? Lol, that's ridiculous. I thought it was funny but I also thought it probably wasn't best for Elissa's game. Nevertheless, they still want to keep her around to use her for a vote. Oh well...I'd likely do the same and not in such a subtle way. I like that Elissa doesn't take their crap, even tho it will surely get her evicted soon.