• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she should be happy mccrae boy didnt win hoh

they would have vaulted up to the number 1 target in the house

she will be driving the bus over n over to get howard out :animated_bouncy:

while i normally wouldnt think of amanda as a good bb player

no one this season really stands out as having much game

by default amanda seems to be only one really making any effort to play the game even with her domineering ways

but i still wouldnt say she is a good player

but like i said before the rest of other players sucks so bad she looks like she is making waves in the game

if vets were on this season amanda would be long gone :animated_bouncy:

Let's give some credit where due. A few of them recognized almost immediately that Amanda needed to be eliminated

and fast. She's one of those players that the longer they stay in, the harder it is to evict them.

I think that helen is a stronger player than amanda. People laugh at her for thinking that she is running the house but much of what has happened each eviction probably would not have happened had it not been for helen. Never say never but howard is still in the house despite amanda's constant pleas to the contrary.

Aryan did have an agreement with Helen that she would nom who the group wanted since they worked to save her. I haven't watched the feeds overnight so I don't know if Aryan has intentions on keeping her end of the deal, but anyways, Amanda was part of the group she made the deal with, and the group consensus has been to go after Howie and Spencer....so good for Amanda to reinforce the group desire to go after those 2 guys. Amanda and Helen have to keep Aryan in line because she was hinting that she wanted to go after other targets...Candy or Elissa, I think.

Uh oh, I just had a flashback to Marty's post last week.......something about "an upcoming twist that would put Amanda in jeopardy".....this could be Hailey Jones prediction week coming to life right in front of our eyes

OMG we can see the future here at Morty's!

2vni9nq.jpg

I think that helen is a stronger player than amanda. People laugh at her for thinking that she is running the house but much of what has happened each eviction probably would not have happened had it not been for helen. Never say never but howard is still in the house despite amanda's constant pleas to the contrary.

Yeah I have to agree!!!

Guest 6Borders

Awful lot of internet votes are for Amanda. If she goes up and really IS a Grodner pawn there will be a safety net to protect her, like she gets POV, there will be a Pandora's or a revolving door game where she comes right back in with a double evict immediately following.

Awful lot of internet votes are for Amanda. If she goes up and really IS a Grodner pawn there will be a safety net to protect her, like she gets POV, there will be a Pandora's or a revolving door game where she comes right back in with a double evict immediately following.

no they are going to put the target on someone else! It's. Going to be like fine! We put her up for you guys! But somebody else is going to get voted out!!! The DR will put plants seeds on whoever is up on the block! So I say she is still safe.

I'd like to see Amanda go on the block just to see her go ballistic. I think she has been feeling pretty comfortable this whole time and needs to know how it feels to be sitting on the block.

i would love to see demanda on the block too. especially if howard is on block. and howard wins pov.

I noticed yesterday she got in bed with Gina Marie and comforted her with caresses and told her she loved her.

Her new strategy is to work the women I think. :kiss2: