Some live feed update explanations...

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

There have been some comments and general discussion lately about the live feed updates being confusing. I just wanted to clarify a couple things for people who don't have the feeds or are unfamiliar with how they are reported and why things may at times be confusing.

Every live feeder does the best they can. Some are more experienced than others of us and have it down to a science. Some may tape or flashback and then go back and listen and report, and some (like me), listen and type at the same time. Occasionally we tend to miss, repeat or retype the same name (ie Jane said to Jane...instead of Jane said to Dick). Also, some of you may not know that our updates are rough-cuts and Morty goes in and straightens it all out to make sense and posts it over on Morty's TV update page. To say it's not an easy job to go thru and edit everything is an understatement (Bless you Morty!!!).

2nd is that the HG's are often talking, whispering, mumbling, obstructing their mics (deliberately or accidently) with running water, potato chip bags, etc., (often all or combo of the above), they talk over each other or at warp speeds, and when they are in paranoia mode they are nuttier than a pantry full of holiday fruitcakes and just as hard to digest what they are saying, let alone get it down.

Anyway, that's all I have to say but I hope it helps with some of the confusion. See you on the Forums!

I can't even begin to express my gratitude to you, 6Borders, and all the LFU's. How you do it, I don't know. I watch the feeds sometimes and have a hard time keeping up with all of it while just watching. Thanks for risking your sanity to keep everyone informed!

(You do still have your sanity, right?)

I can't even begin to express my gratitude to you, 6Borders, and all the LFU's. How you do it, I don't know. I watch the feeds sometimes and have a hard time keeping up with all of it while just watching. Thanks for risking your sanity to keep everyone informed!

(You do still have your sanity, right?)

I know I have to give it to you guys! I couldn't keep up! You guys would be waiting for wk 2 and I will still be on wk1

I give you guys a TON of credit - sometimes I dart here to the forums while a conversation is taking place and as I am trying to type about it I just lose track of all sorts of things - it can be really frustrating. I could not imagine doing it all day long.

You guys are freakin' awesome :laugh4: