BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

Guest 6Borders

Cause deep down inside you love it!!!

NAW...it's cos I love all you people!!! :kisss:

Seriously, Morty's and the people here I chat and share opinions with are what make the show!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, come on .... You mean you don't think it's exciting to see Spencer and Jessie on the block again ???

We've never seen HG's make such bold and strategic moves before.

This is Big Brother at it's best :excl:

:sleepy::sleep1:

I have a simple solution to keep this type of people from ever appearing on BB again.

In the future all contestants must pass a drug test.

How would that make a difference? I am sure they are tested for illegal drugs. But they know about their prescription drug use. BB hands their drugs out to them. It seems like BB doesn't even really monitor this Adderall they take. I watched Aaryn talking to someone as she wandered over to a dresser, picked up a plastic bag and popped a pill out of it.

Off Topic! Hope all is OK with Marty. Fires out in CA are pretty bad.

How would that make a difference? I am sure they are tested for illegal drugs. But they know about their prescription drug use. BB hands their drugs out to them. It seems like BB doesn't even really monitor this Adderall they take. I watched Aaryn talking to someone as she wandered over to a dresser, picked up a plastic bag and popped a pill out of it.

From a plastic bag? Probably doesn't even have a prescription for it and that is something BB should monitor. Oh well, they love their hopheads, more crazy things said and done equals higher ratings.

Oh the fire is 48% contained and moved back up the mountain and mostly just forest areas with no homes. It seems homes for now are out of danger. With fires though it is all about the wind.

NAW...it's cos I love all you people!!! :kisss:

Seriously, Morty's and the people here I chat and share opinions with are what make the show!

I have had some good times here and there's nothing better than watching the eviction shows and then sharing thoughts on morty's. I agree, Borders.

General discussion: As I am watching and posting my posts seems to be slow in posting. It is just me?.

It was happening to me yesterday also Slim. I have been out shopping, Safe to assume they haven't played POV yet?

These are supposed to be legal adults. BB shouldn't have to monitor their meds. If one of them bites the dust it'll be Natural Selection.

Some pills might be vitamins. I take almost two dozen each day.

I would bet good money that they do not drug test these lab rats, or in GM's case, hood rat.

I believe each day the HG is called to the DR and given a little packet with their pills for the day. I don't know how many times a day they take the adderall. Probably just once. They even have to ask (or used to have to ask) for Advil and Aleve. Remember Reny when they didn't give her the meds that one day?!?

Guest 6Borders

What a long strange BB season it's been. So far we have....

A 22 year old "raciest" whose mother won't sign a BB release but will hire a publicist for her daughter instead of a therapist for her problems (sounds like they need a group rate)!

A 28 year old bully who loves Band-Aid bikinis and nerd muffins, berates others for racial comments but makes twice as many herself and then says she didn't; who has blackouts and can't remember being mean to people and can't seem to function without her meds; whose daddy loves to tweet about his daughter's brilliant game play and wants McCrae to come live with them so he can "bond with the family" (sounds like a strange dowry but whatever).

*McPizza boy who is really trying to figure out how pepperoni got on his veggi pizza and has a brilliant mind in real life but no clue what to do about this situation!!

A 32 year old B-Minus Pageant Coordinator with a mouth like a 18th century sailor, who lives on fiber pills and seltzer water, thinks Nick (and probably Roscoe The Duck) is her soul mate, is not smarter than a 5th grader and could care less about it or trying to better it.

*Nanny & The Professor (Helen & Andy) who are supposed to be so smart and have no idea how to play this game, but at least they are trying (very trying if you get my pun!)

*Yogalissa: I'm not sure she really knows she's in the Big Brother game, or else this is just some weird adventure for her upcoming show "Vacation Impossible" (Elissa/Brenchel...I get royalties..lol!)

*Train Guy Spencer who manages to derail at least once a day and twice on no-comp days but is still in the game

(I know, I'm shocked too).

*Jessie, who is probably the only sane person in the house, which is really, really scary!!

If there is anyone else in the house they either don't get much camera time or they are too normal to get camera time!

Just a thought, but do they not realize that if Jessie, Spenser, Elissa, and either Andy or Aaryn or even GM come together they have the numbers against the powers that be? Can they really be that stupid to just be handing the others final 3. They are gonna get picked off one by one - unless the McManda's can get Helen out and then they get final 2! Someone needs to step up and explain this to them!!! I am getting tired of "what the house wants", "not getting blood on my hands" mentality! :help:

These are supposed to be legal adults. BB shouldn't have to monitor their meds. If one of them bites the dust it'll be Natural Selection.

Some pills might be vitamins. I take almost two dozen each day.

That does pose an interesting question. Why is BB monitoring their prescription medications at all? They are on a game show, not Celebrity Rehab.

Slimcruz :

" If helen goes up and doesnt win POV and cannot pull aaryn to the fold, she is gone. The dynamics will change drastically after that. "

Slim... been nursing a Nyquil cold and not keeping up...

Is there a possibility that this might actually happen ?

Even a slight possibility would really make me feel a LOT better.

(... just excited that someone might actually go against the 'powers' in the house)