BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

I just want to clear the hurdle of tonight's evictions and get on with the real BB battle when the sheep reach the cliff of having to turn on each other and don't have the obvious scapegoats - no pun intended. I will be so glad to see Candice and possibly Jessie gone so that they have only themselves to blame and bicker amongst.. Next!

yeah the fun point of the season is when all the easy outs are gone and the big summer camps will have to turn on another

so many will regret not striking first

one of my big brother annoyance is when hg's gets so comfortable in an alliance they refused to make a move against it

usually those are the folks that get picked off :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMANDA and Aarynn final two.

pretz3.jpg

ya for you.... :hammer: I could not stand having those 2 nasally voices in the final 2 and throw in Aaryn's raspy voice. Pure Hell.

So if Judd is promoting the big Jessie eviction does he not know that he and Spencer are next. They will hang on to Gina Marie for later.

ya for you.... :hammer: I could not stand having those 2 nasally voices in the final 2 and throw in Aaryn's raspy voice. Pure Hell.

As opposed to Helen's fake high pitch, Candice's gawdawful baby voice... GM's loud SCREEEEEEE?

080508-124012-109007.jpg