BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

reported on another site that they were told jury will be 9 memebers and they are having their halfway party now...cake and music...not sure why its not being shown on feeds.

This is silly - there goes all our fun at having them being surprised - AFTER they had already recorded their goodbye messages. This is going to change everything because now since they all made jury, they might even scramble and vote out Amanda......

Might not be so bad after all. Tonight should be very interesting...... :lookaround:

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is silly - there goes all our fun at having them being surprised - AFTER they had already recorded their goodbye messages. This is going to change everything because now since they all made jury, they might even scramble and vote out Amanda......

Might not be so bad after all. Tonight should be very interesting...... :lookaround:

or vote out Spencer. Helen promised him jury and jury ..... here we are.

Having more fires in So. Ca. where I live.

I posted a picture I took driving home on the freeway tonight.

It is in Off Topic in the pictures thread.

Andy and I are everywhere

Funniest post of the season!

(Keep yourself safe!)

Ok I am soooo confused on who will be voted out tomorrow and have absolutely NO idea who might do what on dbl evic. I have such a headache! Gonna have to fill my wine glass again I guess. Geeze what this show does to me :huh2:

Hawknose: " Marty are there two of you? "

Seems like there's 3 ... she's out taking pictures too.

(and YES she is FAST)

and, Marty... stay safe

There is only one logical explanation - there was once this other Marty you see, he had a very smart friend who built this car.......

JJUZeqX.jpg

Can someone post a link to watch live streaming for BB tomorrow. Stupid pre season football will be on instead of freakin double eviction

LOL, I plan to multi-task, if possible. I'll watch football and catch what I can of BB, then watch the whole thing on Friday.

I am liking this season. My world would be so sad if July happened with no big brother. I think this is the most paranoid cast ever and I I think it is hilarious. I think Amanda is funny but a little crazy but she is playing the game. We do not want to watch a house full of people that love each other and never fight, that would be so boring. We love to hate them don't we and that is fun!

I am liking this season. My world would be so sad if July happened with no big brother. I think this is the most paranoid cast ever and I I think it is hilarious. I think Amanda is funny but a little crazy but she is playing the game. We do not want to watch a house full of people that love each other and never fight, that would be so boring. We love to hate them don't we and that is fun!

I think Amanda is a LOT a bit crazy. I'm fine with them not liking each other, but could do without the downright hate based on race, and also it would be cool if the HGs realized how ugly the use of the c-word makes them look. (I really, really, really hate that word. :( )

I think Amanda is a LOT a bit crazy. I'm fine with them not liking each other, but could do without the downright hate based on race, and also it would be cool if the HGs realized how ugly the use of the c-word makes them look. (I really, really, really hate that word. :( )

me too. nasty word. ugh

Guest 6Borders

Well, I don't think anyone will be able to say this season didn't stand out as a "memorable" one. Even the early evictees we all say "who" about will be remembered. Nick can thank GM for keeping his name in the news.

We've had CBS disclainers, forum warnings, national unfavorable media attention, HG's losing their jobs...what is next with half the season left to go???

I predict All Stars next year and I think it will be teams: Elissa/Rachel, Andy/Regan...I just HOPE not to see McManda again but I would not doubt it.

What's wrong with Honey Boo Boo? (I actually have never seen an episode of that show)

WRT Amanda.. I think in her normal life Amanda is a very strong, opininated woman. And in the right dose, that can actually be a good thing.

But I think the stress of the BB house makes that part of her personality magnify, to where it becomes a not-so good thing.

Ok.. sort of off topic but I have a weird situation I want to discuss.

My mom went away for 7 weeks. She is staying with her best friend up in Buffalo who uses Time/Warner internet service. She does not get regular cable (she watches shows on her PC or DVD).

Well, Time/Warner dumped CBS so they can't even get to their site, it is blocked.

Does anyone know of an alternative way she could find the show and watch it online?

My mom is FREAKING OUT!

So they know about the double eviction tonight? That sucks. They will have time to discuss who to put up if they win. This show needs to get back to the good ole days when only the house guests vote and nominate, don't know each other outside of the house and do not know when special events are taking place. :nono:

I would almost guarantee a non live show tonight! After having to edit the POV comp and all the things being said in the house the CBS censor is probably exhausted. I know the show I went to was changed to an earlier time because they were concerned with what Chima was going to do when she found Jesse was evicted and Jeff had the Coup d'etat . I can only imagine this group.

Sad part of that is they don't get the chance to flip that one last time to vote out Amanda :(

I just want to clear the hurdle of tonight's evictions and get on with the real BB battle when the sheep reach the cliff of having to turn on each other and don't have the obvious scapegoats - no pun intended. I will be so glad to see Candice and possibly Jessie gone so that they have only themselves to blame and bicker amongst.. Next!

I agree that it is going to get good when they turn. I love/hate Gm, Aaron is a brat and looks like a bigot, Candice lays in bed and whines, Jessie is cray cray and Spencer says things that are creepy. The rest I am rooting for and it is anyones game. Evel Dick was a strong player but because Amanda is a women she is considered a bitch. Just saying that is what women are called when they dont take crap. It has happened to women running for president. All stars Rachel/Elissa and Andy/Regan would be great.