BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

I guess I see things thru a different lens. I think the MVP thing has been great. America gave it to Elissa the first three weeks and the HG's knew it (thanks for telling everyone Elissa). Now America gets to pick the third person on the block and it has created some serious paranoia in the house. Everybody thinks someone in the house is the MVP and I love it. The rumors are running rampant and they all have a different idea as to who it is, especially Amanda

It doesn't bother me, either. Doesn't matter if it did. It is what it is. And.......due to all the other BS rattling around we are getting a little break from the elissa bashing. That got oooooooooooooold for me.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed survivor on morty's this year. BIg Brother is just too long. They could do this in a month. Two, tops. The thought of watching helen and amanda for 3 months is kind of nauseating. Not to mention the rest of them.

We could really get into some nasty fights if it only lasted a month and have only 40 posts each.

I enjoyed survivor on morty's this year. BIg Brother is just too long. They could do this in a month. Two, tops. The thought of watching helen and amanda for 3 months is kind of nauseating. Not to mention the rest of them.

We could really get into some nasty fights if it only lasted a month and have only 40 posts each.

Good point Slim. This show IS too damn long.

Cleaning up... and it's not going to be so pretty this time folks. Suspensions are on the way.

I gave fair warning to keep this discussion within the context of BB and/or gave you the option to take it to any political or name-calling level you wanted in the Off-Topic forum.

So does everyone feel that Howard will be voted out tonight? Is there any chance Candice or even Amanda might be voted out?

Unfortunately I think Howard is going but it would be a sooper booster to the game if they got Amanda's ass out.

Have to wonder what would have happened if the MVP wasn't put into the game. I think either Helen or Elissa would be gone by this time. Jeremy and Nick might still be there. And Amanda would not be sitting pretty with her little man on his leash at her heels.

But the Candace and Howard would have never gotten together! And we would never have the bb match makers edition!

Guest 6Borders

I guess I see things thru a different lens. I think the MVP thing has been great. America gave it to Elissa the first three weeks and the HG's knew it (thanks for telling everyone Elissa). Now America gets to pick the third person on the block and it has created some serious paranoia in the house. Everybody thinks someone in the house is the MVP and I love it. The rumors are running rampant and they all have a different idea as to who it is, especially Amanda

I like the concept of the MVP but I think BB should have put some conditions on it, for instance, they cannot get it back-to-back and they cannot reveal it to the house when they get it. Elissa revealing it gave her an alliance and allowed her to stay in the house or she would have been out week one.

With a cast of 16 people who actually were new it would have been a great twist. The fact that we have Elissa just made it completely unfair because the Brenchel Boobs all just voted it to her and nobody else even had a shot of getting it. BB had to switch it because it was apparent that Elissa was just going to get it week after week after week.

It will be interesting to see what will change with the MVP this time. I'm sure it's about to twist up again!

I am no BB historian, so I must ask.. would CBS do a double eviction without hyping it all weeks in promos and ads? Are there surprise double evictions,(viewers' perspective)?

no absolutely not - they would tell us

I am no BB historian, so I must ask.. would CBS do a double eviction without hyping it all weeks in promos and ads? Are there surprise double evictions,(viewers' perspective)?

seems like we have some that are watching bb for the first time

double evictions are always announce beforehand :animated_bouncy:

Cleaning up... and it's not going to be so pretty this time folks. Suspensions are on the way.

I gave fair warning to keep this discussion within the context of BB and/or gave you the option to take it to any political or name-calling level you wanted in the Off-Topic forum.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I done gots no warnings!!!!! :party_smilie:

I am trying to watch last night's screaming fiasco but I keep getting fish.

All the harpies up in HOH bashing Jessie and Candice. JM is right there in the middle and now seems to be embraced by Helen/Amanda club.

Why can't any of these people see how stupid it is to leave the McFilthys in this game together? Most of them have watched BB and they should know that a showmance like that is dangerous as it gets further into the game when a voting block of two can control who goes home. Especially when they have seen that Pizza Boy is almost unstoppable in endurance. I guess in the end they will all deserve to sit there in jury and watch as the McFilthys, Helen and Aaryn play out the final four.

I am trying to watch last night's screaming fiasco but I keep getting fish.

All the harpies up in HOH bashing Jessie and Candice. JM is right there in the middle and now seems to be embraced by Helen/Amanda club.

They kept switching to feeds everytime Amanda was accusing howie of that!

I disagree. Howard more than anyone threw away his values unless his values are permitting people to say cray about you. How many times did he stop Candice from standing up to them? Plenty of times, so if you ask me, he threw away his values more than anyone in the house.

ITA. Howard threw his away even more than anyone else.

Howard is gone. Candice will probably go soon. What is the point of them NOT joining together and calling out to their enemies as a team? He sat there and looked like a bump on a log while she railed at spencer. Why didn't he get her and spencer together and them assess the situation and openly try to turn the house? It was dumb of her and dumb of him. He paid for his inability to play the game and she will probably pay for hers, as well.

Liking or not liking howard and candice has nothing to do with it. Why wouldn't howard be liked as a person? Candice, not so much, but I would probably be friends with her.

Amanda, Helen and McCrae hold on to power because they are not called-out as a group AND the same applies to andy. What? They think he is harmless? Have these people no clue about how Big Brother can be lost by doing nothing?

Oh, and as far as candice and howard getting together out of the house.....I do not care. I wish them both well but I do not care.

Guest 6Borders

Why can't any of these people see how stupid it is to leave the McFilthys in this game together? Most of them have watched BB and they should know that a showmance like that is dangerous as it gets further into the game when a voting block of two can control who goes home. Especially when they have seen that Pizza Boy is almost unstoppable in endurance. I guess in the end they will all deserve to sit there in jury and watch as the McFilthys, Helen and Aaryn play out the final four.

Very few people, even those who claim to be "super fans" really get the concept. Even Helen thinks she can just get Amanda and McCrae out any time she wants to. Anytime there is a strong alliance that is totally committed to their alliance, even if it's just two, it's the most dangerous thing to leave in the game.

BB needs to shake up this game even further. I think they should give one vote to all the evicted who went out before Jury. They would have to decide as a group who to give their vote to. Sure, a lot of ppl are going to say it's an "unfair advantage" because those people can watch the tapes of the show, but that would be no different than giving America a vote on who is MVP.

I also like the concept they did on BB2 of having each of the final 2 pick one person to cancel out their vote. They never did it again (Jason, Season 3) was expecting that to be the same, which brings me to my next point (you knew I had to have one..lol)

The whole idea is/should be to change the game again next year. Every year the HG's go into the game with the notion that "expect the unexpected" really doesn't mean much and they expect the same things (mostly because Grodner does the same things), like they are going to get Pandora's and what will be in it, etc.

It would be fine to bring in one twist from a past season but NOT every season then it really would be expect the unexpected.