BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

Being a fan watching the feeds since season ONE free from AOL (wow has it come a long way).... I can really say other than the writers strike winter edition this is the first time that I look fast and just get a update.... But on a good note I have a TAN yessssssssssssssssssss

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a fan watching the feeds since season ONE free from AOL (wow has it come a long way).... I can really say other than the writers strike winter edition this is the first time that I look fast and just get a update.... But on a good note I have a TAN yessssssssssssssssssss

I have been going for more walks and spending more time at the pool this season.

I have been going for more walks and spending more time at the pool this season.

Yes .... that means spending more time with the family!!!! I am sorry but, this season is on the same level as the bad girls club if you ask me. None of the people on this season are people I would use as a sample of what BB fans ARE or would want to watch. I just WISH AG would hear us NO SAG cards only put super fans in the house that know the game that watch the game that love the game....I say get 14 people from the popular websites that update and ONLY pick the people that sit there and endure year after year updating... I mean no bigger super fan than that!!!! NO picking people from facebook or wanna be anyones!!! Let it be people who understand the game nothing but risk takers..... OMG would that be such a great season!!!! there would be tea dumping... pickle juice flying ... unitard HAve NOT turkey burger eating and crying people everywhere.... But I will say this ...NO matter who is on the show and HOW bad the season is... I have made some life long friends through this show that I still have till this day.. some I only talk and chat with during the season and some everyday and many in between... For that I will always be thankful for.... :mbabe::heart::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

I was just thinking how bad BB9 was and started laughing... because BB9 will NO LONGER be the marcell of BB ....it just got replaced and I never thought that would happen. One thing about bb9 they could be entertaining where this crew...bleh

I went back to work today. Normally I would be unhappy about work messing up BB summer. Not this time.

I didn't have to break up with my boyfriend this summer using a lame excuse because I wanted to spend my days watching the feeds. :giggle:

I didn't have to break up with my boyfriend this summer using a lame excuse because I wanted to spend my days watching the feeds. :giggle:

OH heck this means you may be busy next summer with wedding plans... Its funny around the middle of June I start getting ready for BB almost to the point of saying BYE for the summer to friends that dont watch HAHAHAHAH #superfan #addicted

Im sorry but I have NO simpathey sympathy for GM who is crying because she can't spell... #hair..dye...kills..brain...cells #stayNschool

14 seasons of watching, supporting and expressing my passion for the show only to have it lead to this season with this cast. Bigotry, racism and perversion. I'm not sure I can justify it to myself let alone to anyone else.

14 seasons of watching, supporting and expressing my passion for the show only to have it lead to this season with this cast. Bigotry, racism and perversion. I'm not sure I can justify it to myself let alone to anyone else.

My feelings exactly. We can talk about it and bitch about it and eventually, we have to face ourselves about it.

Been watching since the good ole first season. This season has me thinking that all the people I couldn't stand..Maggie, Ivette, Danielle..lots & lots of others, that they were all great people compared to this lot.

BIG BROTHER 15 JURY STARTS THIS WEEK WITH WITH THE DOUBLE EVICTION TOMORROW! BIGGEST JURY IN BIG BROTHER HISTORY, 9 JURORS!

Cannot wait to see their faces when they are told AFTER they recorded their good bye messages. Way to put some life back into this season, CBS.

Cannot wait to see their faces when they are told AFTER they recorded their good bye messages. Way to put some life back into this season, CBS.

Well you know Helen will give Candice a mushy sweet good-bye. Just in case.

I hope Amanda makes Jury!! Then bullies the jury into voting for her to win BB15!!!

Jury starts tomorrow. Both evicted HG go to jury. But you have a very good point. Amanda Panda Poo is already talking about being on All Stars.

If even one of these HG makes it to AS then that is it for me. I hate them all. (quoting Dr. Will)