America - Week 4 - MVP

I think the replacement will be Amanda and I think Amanda is going to blame Elissa for it. She will think Elissa nominated herself just to backdoor Amanda. It doesn't make sense but then again these Houseguests should have figured out by now the America was the MVP and htey haven't.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what they are thinking already, you are spot on. They think she nominated herself - Spencer seems to have figured out how ridiculous that is because what if she had not won POV?

I do hope that they just go down to the next HG the US voted for. That is interesting to me. Spencer does have a good rational mind. Why is the hawk bill in your photo white? All the ones I have seen are yellow.

We could assume that:

Most votes: Aaryn

2nd most votes: Kaitlin

3rd most votes: A portion of voters thought it was a MVP vote so they threw all their votes for Elissa.

4th most votes: Either GM or Helen: assuming America is stupid again, they might have thought the vote was for the MVP so Helen might be 4th in place.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Elissa uses the PoV on herself and Helen is put up in her place by America's vote O_o...

:lol2: Would not be a happy ending.

Having America decide who get nominated F'ING SUCKS. Not because of who is nominated, but because America should't vote as to who gets nominated\evicted\etc in the game.

America gets so see\hear all the HGs\strategies\plans\etc, so its complete crap that outsiders have any say on who get nominated. SH*T, why not just have America vote out HGs every F'ing week, and let the HGs pander to the GD cameras all week begging American to keep them, and evict other HGs.

This really twist SUCKS BIG GREEN DONKEY DONGS.

Y'all think they'll delay PoV ceremony until Monday and have a renomination vote on Sunday episode (i.e. America, hypothetically speaking, say that your nomination goes off the block, who would you like to see put up? Or will they just go down the list lol.

I would like to see aaryn go on home before jury. I want her out of the house because I think that she could have been a contender and instead showed the world how ignorant she is. I am done with her. I am on the fence about amanda. I don't particularly like her anymore and HATE seeing her and McFilthy lie around 24/7 as if they are joined at the hip. They get way too much camera time, imo. He is just a tool but will probably be there until the end. I don't care for kaitlin, either. Not much there, in my opinion. GM is just sad. Helen can go anytime, as well. I don't like her talking to america as if we give a chit what her thoughts are when she directs them to us. Helen is presumptuous.

If one or two of those named are evicted I am hoping that it will hasten drama for remaings HG's. I fear early boredom. aaryn, though. She needs to go; regardless.

I do hope that they just go down to the next HG the US voted for. That is interesting to me. Spencer does have a good rational mind. Why is the hawk bill in your photo white? All the ones I have seen are yellow.

Lol I never realized that. When I googled "hawk beak" I think this was my favorite, maybe because it was up close and it cropped out the rest of the hawk

Lol I never realized that. When I googled "hawk beak" I think this was my favorite, maybe because it was up close and it cropped out the rest of the hawk

Maybe you should have googled hawk nose LOL thanks for the reply...