Kaitlin - Week 4 - Evicted (July 25)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Kaitlin, wasting her time practicing for the HOH comp tomorrow - I love when our hamsters get new toys!

DUvprIE.jpg

look at the concentration in her face and that of the other HGs too. They are here for the win no doubt about it.

It's okay. Jeremy will probably meet her with his private jet and take her to a quiet island for a romantic rendezvous.

Or they might go on a boat cruise. He is the Captain of his ship or boat or canoe or whatever it is.

Very pretty girl, extremely athletic, underrated in terms of intelligence, much more articulate than some others in the house (compare her use of "like" to Jessie and Aaryn's). But she doesn't have much of a personality and it took her too long to realize that she's playing BB. Her showmance with Jeremy was a total waste of time and didn't really help her. In a couple years, she'll be forgotten in the BB universe.

I will be sorry to see her go, her off handed comment that "it probably won't work between her and Jeremy, they live too far apart." She may break his Indian heart, a Vegas bottle girl has alot of options a "boat associate" may not compete with. Probably nice to snog with in the house, but in the whole world out there.....

Go ahead and make some money girl..... :mbabe:

I will be sorry to see her go, her off handed comment that "it probably won't work between her and Jeremy, they live too far apart." She may break his Indian heart, a Vegas bottle girl has alot of options a "boat associate" may not compete with. Probably nice to snog with in the house, but in the whole world out there.....

Go ahead and make some money girl..... :mbabe:

How true.

I will remember kaitlin whining with jeremy and aaryn. Terrible impression. She is paying the price and should have let jessie have the worthless b****** in the first place. Things might have turned differently. Ciao, kristen stewart lookalike. She definitely does have the best bod in season15.

Unbelievable that she's going before Aaryn or GinaMarie... :nono:

Unbelievable that she's going before Aaryn or GinaMarie... :nono:

if hg's voted emotionally she would stay

but imo from a strategic stand point it is the best move :animated_bouncy:

Sometimes there are more important things than the moves in this house... I for one think this is one of them. Many of these houseguests are selling out tonight, imo.

Guest 6Borders

Good riddance. I don't like people who are selected for the show and sent right to the finals and have never been big brother fans let alone watched the show!