Elissa - Week 4 - POV Winner - Saved

Guest 6Borders

Sooooo, if the MVP is used by Elissa, it's a Grodner manipulation.... and if it's used against Elissa, it's a Grodner manipulation.... Hmmmmm..... I guess I'll just have to ponder that for awhile...

Monk

Monk if you ponder it long enough you'll see it makes sense!

Profiling Alison Grodner is really not so difficult because she does not care that what we think!

BB is like a "cold case"...eventually it gets solved.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to think that there were people out there like me, that had a lick of common sense and split their votes so that if their first pick was on the block, it would fall to the second pick. I put votes on Aaryn, just in case she wasn't on the block... but the bulk of my votes did go to Elissa. She's RUINING the MVP twist. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way, so the racist pigs can wait a week, I'd like to see the game back on track first.

Profiling Alison Grodner is really not so difficult because she does not care that what we think!

I'm in my sixties..., I'm not so sure I have that much time left in my life... But, for the time being, I'm just not ready to join you in the tinfoil cap fitting room.. Maybe someday, some of my ancestors were pretty loopy... so loopiness may loom large in my future...

The way I see it, you're our resident conspiracy nut theorist and given that I like boards that have a wide variety of perspectives, I think we are lucky to have you...

BTW, I also admire you for your Border collie work... I've had dogs my entire life and without them, my life would have been poorer...

Monk

Sooooo, if the MVP is used by Elissa, it's a Grodner manipulation.... and if it's used against Elissa, it's a Grodner manipulation.... Hmmmmm..... I guess I'll just have to ponder that for awhile...

Monk

LOL to the two of you.

Guest 6Borders

I'm in my sixties..., I'm not so sure I have that much time left in my life... But, for the time being, I'm just not ready to join you in the tinfoil cap fitting room.. Maybe someday, some of my ancestors were pretty loopy... so loopiness may loom large in my future...

The way I see it, you're our resident conspiracy nut theorist and given that I like boards that have a wide variety of perspectives, I think we are lucky to have you...

BTW, I also admire you for your Border collie work... I've had dogs my entire life and without them, my life would have been poorer...

Monk

Thanks Monk...I am truly honored! I'm going to ask Morty if I can be amended to LFU/Conspiracy Nut Theorist...no need to cross out anything :lol2: but I appreciate the sensitivity... LOL!

I'd like to think that there were people out there like me, that had a lick of common sense and split their votes so that if their first pick was on the block, it would fall to the second pick. I put votes on Aaryn, just in case she wasn't on the block... but the bulk of my votes did go to Elissa. She's RUINING the MVP twist. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way, so the racist pigs can wait a week, I'd like to see the game back on track first.

I'm the same way and did the same thing

I hope elissa goes home. Not because I dislike her but because BB messed up an excellent twist by putting her in the house this year. I think the MVP could be much more interesting if she is gone.

I agree 1000%. I don't dislike Elissa, I dislike that America ruined the MVP twist by always giving it to her. I loved the MVP twist because it adds a really cool new complexity to the game ... But it's not fair to give one person that much power that they haven't earned. If someone came in and dominated comps, had a good strategy/alliance and was entertaining in the DR, I would be OK if they won every week ... they'd be the best PLAYER.

I'm pretty sure the only air time Elissa gets every week is when she is (1) thanking America for the MVP or (2) giving her nom speech. Other than that, she's a total floater that's being given a huge power ... that she's letting Helen control.

Thanks Monk...I am truly honored! I'm going to ask Morty if I can be amended to LFU/Conspiracy Nut Theorist...no need to cross out anything :lol2: but I appreciate the sensitivity... LOL!

While you're speaking with Morty, you might ask him to title me "That annoyingly controlling ol' fart who has grand delusionals that he is on a quest from God to smite mean spirited anti-positive posters"...

On another topic.... I have had two Border Collies(Basker & Otto) in the past and now have two yellow Labs... (Lefty & Luke)...

Monk

Soooo glad she is on the block :)

It's good to connect up with you again, ejs... I trust that life has treated you well this past year...

Monk

Personally, I think this is all BS and Grodner put Elissa up as the 3rd nom and told her no way she was going home (or else told her they would revolve or Pandora her right back in just in case DR can't sway the other HG's to keep her or looks like Aaryn is going to stay). Either way, I am convinced Elissa is in on it.

A little too much conspiracy theory here. Even Grodner wouldn't give America a power like that just to have it be worthless. I still don't think she goes home b/c Aaryn has so many enemies in the house ... but I do think Elissa is legitimately at risk and, if Amanda is smart, she will rally the troops to get her out. I say Amanda b/c she is by far the best talker left in the house and is the only one with enough influence to rally five votes against Elissa.

Guest 6Borders

I agree 1000%. I don't dislike Elissa, I dislike that America ruined the MVP twist by always giving it to her. I loved the MVP twist because it adds a really cool new complexity to the game ... But it's not fair to give one person that much power that they haven't earned. If someone came in and dominated comps, had a good strategy/alliance and was entertaining in the DR, I would be OK if they won every week ... they'd be the best PLAYER.

I'm pretty sure the only air time Elissa gets every week is when she is (1) thanking America for the MVP or (2) giving her nom speech. Other than that, she's a total floater that's being given a huge power ... that she's letting Helen control.

America didn't ruin the MVP twist...Grodner ruined it for us by not playing fair and really have 16 new people.

Well it's official...the Brenchal Army really are a special kind of stupid. There's been many of them in chats who've said since Thursday night that they didn't read at CBS's website and voted for Elissa thinking they were voting for her for MVP. Obviously too many of them. Mass confusion and hysteria on twitter. lol. Sucks for those of us who wanted Amanda on the block and know how to read.

I'm guilty of it. I DVR'd the show and somehow missed the announcement and when I went to vote I didn't bother reading it.. just clicked MVP vote and selected Amanda.. then I noticed it said something different and split my votes between Aaryn and Elissa.

I read at least 3 books a week, but can't be bothered with instructions lol.

Nah, the feeds will be anything but boring once Amanda's on the block. It should be pretty entertaining.

I'm guilty of it. I DVR'd the show and somehow missed the announcement and when I went to vote I didn't bother reading it.. just clicked MVP vote and selected Amanda.. then I noticed it said something different and split my votes between Aaryn and Elissa.

I read at least 3 books a week, but can't be bothered with instructions lol.

That's an entirely different story. If a Mortys member does it, it's an honest mistake. If the Brenchal Army does it, it's stupidity. :kiss2:

Well it's official...the Brenchal Army really are a special kind of stupid. There's been many of them in chats who've said since Thursday night that they didn't read at CBS's website and voted for Elissa thinking they were voting for her for MVP. Obviously too many of them. Mass confusion and hysteria on twitter. lol. Sucks for those of us who wanted Amanda on the block and know how to read.

. ha ha. Funny I love the thought of the Brenchel army "hysterical" about anything, and although I know how to read hope Amanda doesn't get herself backdoored by pushing so hard for Howard, listen to your Prince !

. ha ha. Funny I love the thought of the Brenchel army "hysterical" about anything, and although I know how to read hope Amanda doesn't get herself backdoored by pushing so hard for Howard, listen to your Prince !

"Prince". You mean frog! :laugh4:

If the HGs were told America was voting... won't they think it's funny that America picked her as

Most Valuable Player for a couple of weeks.....

and then turned around and voted that she should go on the Block ????

I wonder if they'll ever be told that if America voted for someone who was already on the block

that they would then pick the next player with the most votes ???

Well... it's a non-issue now. But, I can't help but think they deserve it, what kind of people are so dim-witted that they follow along like a mindless zombie and just do what they're told. Brenchel should have expected this... they've attracted idiots to their cause. Any kind of army made up of mindless twits is bound to not be bright enough to follow understand (hell, do they even watch the show????)

And to the person that posted earlier about reading books and not catching the show, at least you noticed that was something up before all your votes were cast. =)

The Brenchal Army could have already had one of those vote bots in place that automatically started voting for her at a certain time.

just a thought.

Elissa Fans almost screwed Elissa because they can't follow directions. I am tired of Elissa getting the MVP as well every week but also don't want Elissa to leave the house as of yet. I wonder who the replacement will be I hope it is Amanda, but then Amanda will get mad at Elissa and say that Elissa is the MVP, nominated herself knowing she was going to win veto just to backdoor her. No body will believe that Elissa truly is not the MVP and most think Elissa nominated herself for eviction which is just plain stupid and crazy. Does any of these Houseguests have a brain?

Rachel / Elissa's army may have only had a small amount of votes that were placed by mistake.

More than likely the majority of the votes were for Aaryn and GM - and they were already on the block.

Soooo it's not far fetched that Elissa had the most votes after those 2.

Just a possibility folks.