Elissa - Week 4 - POV Winner - Saved

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think BB gave the audience the MVP because Elyssa was going to get it again. They wanted to open the game up and presumably skew to get the HGs to know that Aryan was hated for the racial remarks. I do not know how they will deal with the fact that Judd has nominated her to impart that, maybe they will tell the HGs the numbers that aryan had the most, and so GM got the second most ... that sort of thing.

The HG's are in the HOH room discussing Elissa and production. Katilin, Andy AND Spencer have all seen her in the storage room, in that door that is in there, where she is not supposed to be. The same place that Jeremy talked about last time. They ALL think that she is part of some secret twist, and on those times that they caught her in the storage room corridor, when they walked into storage the room Elissa ran out of said corridor.

I remember a while go Jeremy bringing up the same storage room corridor in reference to Elissa.

Also I hear rumors that Elissa was in a bad sort of "paranoid" state all day and after her DR session she came out completely relaxed and calm.

Im not understanding the concept of she gets MVP because she is Rachel's sister and Rachel has a "fanbase". The majority of postings I have read here are pretty much anti-rachel so where is her advantage of being Rachel's sister come into play?

They have lied about sooo much though trying to get the target on her in the past, I believe they are just promoting a lie again. Sorry, don't buy the conspiracy theories.

With that said, I suspect the questions in DR gave her the clue about America MVP.

Im not understanding the concept of she gets MVP because she is Rachel's sister and Rachel has a "fanbase". The majority of postings I have read here are pretty much anti-rachel so where is her advantage of being Rachel's sister come into play?

I doubt the posters here and their opinions have an impact on majority opinion. She got the MVP three weeks in a row and I guess that is the proof of the advantage. It doesn't matter if the count was for real or if it was a Grodner count of votes, either way she had/has an advantage over the others.

Haven't you ever heard of the Brenchel Army? Those are Rachel and Brendon's fanbase. I assume you've heard of twitter - they tweet their fans and nudge them to vote for Elissa. That is a HUGE advantage that no other HG has.

i seriously don't know why everyone thinks the MVP gave Elissa an advantage in the game of big brother? The only thing it did was allow her to nominate the 3rd person. It takes the house to vote them out. I feel she used it to her advantage by telling Mccrae that she had it . He is the one who told her to put up someone like David. Then when her and Helen were on the block she told Helen because she trusts her. I would agree that it would be unfair if the MVP was safe from eviction but they are not. If Jeremy and his girls were not so mean and basically told everyone not to talk to her I do not believe that she would have gotten the MVP 3 weeks in a row. Jeremy was not liked as well as Aaryn and Kaitlan and GM so I think that since Jeremy is gone someone else may now get it.

absolutely agree. Elissa got MVP the first week because the vote started the first night of the game and no one knew who to vote for, therefore splitting the votes 16 ways, and so the Brenchal Army's votes superceded all. The two weeks following, it was sympathy that won Elissa the vote. She was treated horribly by the kkk klan day after day and ignored by the entire house so America voted for the underdog. I saw many, many people in chats say they were never a Rachel fan but they are an Elissa fan. I include myself in that. Elissa's not Rachel. But the votes were more against the kkk klan as for Elissa. Fans hated them more than they loved her. Again, myself included.

IMO, the MVP was as much of a disadvantage to her at first because it put an even bigger target on her and made some of those idiots think "If Elissa's gone, I might get MVP"...until Helen realized that the MVP could be weaponized and that America was liking Elissa and wasn't going to give MVP to those who blatantly mistreated her. That was smart on Helen's part. And that's also why I'm liking the MVP twist. It gives us a voice. How many times have we wanted them to hear us? Now they can, if they're smart enough to listen to the people who can see everything. Helen seems to be the only one picking up on that and using it wisely so far.

I didn't watch after 8pm bbt last night but I'd bet Elissa is relieved she didn't get it this week. She knew they wanted to use her once again and she knew it would be trouble. I don't think Elissa is going to let them push her around anymore. She made that pretty clear last week.

The mere fact that Brenchel has a fan base blows my mind.

I don't usually buy into the conspiracy theories, but when many of the other hgs see suspicious behavior from her, with regards to the storage room, it seems likely she's got something going on. Why there instead of via the DR tho?

As for her wanting Howard up now instead of backdooring him last week...she wanted Jeremy out more. Revenge for wiping his butt on her hat, and all the verbal abuse he and his crew spewed on her. Now she wants Howard out because he was the vote against her when Nick left...plus all the pressure from Helen & Amanda. Howard ain't being backdoored this week tho...wish Elissa was tho. At least I can enjoy seeing her stress out, and I hope nobody tells her/them that we got to nom the 3rd. The confusion will be enjoyable...as well the fallout/blame on Elissa for whomever it is that goes up.

I thought Spencer was the one who came up with the idea of "weaponizing" the MVP, and I thought Helen was the one who thought to ally herself with the MVP, as that was who America was rooting for.

I don't really believe the storage room talk about Elissa. For one thing, they can say anything they need to say to her in the DR. And the other thing is that I know BB can lock off the storage room. I have seen HGs try to get in and not be able to. If there was something secret going on, why would they let anyone just walk in on it?

I don't really believe the storage room talk about Elissa. For one thing, they can say anything they need to say to her in the DR. And the other thing is that I know BB can lock off the storage room. I have seen HGs try to get in and not be able to. If there was something secret going on, why would they let anyone just walk in on it?

Good point.

I thought Spencer was the one who came up with the idea of "weaponizing" the MVP, and I thought Helen was the one who thought to ally herself with the MVP, as that was who America was rooting for.

Spencer may have come up with the initial idea (idk) but it was Yelen Helen who ran with it. She worked relentlessly the first two weeks to convince everyone else that Elissa's MVP could be an asset to them and that America wasn't going to give MVP to anyone who voted Elissa out. She was right too. I watch what's said in chats and ppl would not have given MVP to those who voted out Elissa because they felt Elissa had been unfairly demonized.

I hate that Elissa didn't come clean about the MVP last week! Saying she was defending Howard! McCrae and Amanda made her look bad! McCrae looks like he wanted was trying to protect elissa so she want have blood on her hands. SHE NEEDS TO COME CLEAN!!!!! AND TELL THEM AND JUDD TOO, THAT IT MCCRAE DID IT ON HIS OWN!!!!

She will always be looked upon suspiciously in the house. That will be the price she will pay for being Rachel's sister and getting MVP every wee. I doubt there is anything secret going on but it strengthens their fight to get her out of the house.

Just now turned on the feeds and Elissa banging on Judd saying it is not fair to those of us that have kids. - She is saying did you know they were going to screw with us.

I think she is freaking out that she did not get MVP. ......

Haven't you ever heard of the Brenchel Army? Those are Rachel and Brendon's fanbase. I assume you've heard of twitter - they tweet their fans and nudge them to vote for Elissa. That is a HUGE advantage that no other HG has.

LOL for real there's a thing called Brenchel Army? I ve never heard of it and I dont have twitter :(

I supposed that having that would be an advantage...but let's say that Dan or Jannelle (or anyone other fave) has someone in the house that their a relative of and those guys have twitters too that ask america for their vote...would the same 'hatred' be directed to them for being in the house?

Guest 6Borders

Something is definitely up. Elissa was flipping out because she hadn't been told about "her" MVP (self-entitled little twit obviously thought it was hers for the season) and then she went in the DR and when she came back she was acting fine.

Next she got that silly Cheshire Cat grin and giggled and even said "you'll find out" acting all coy.

As to the storeroom, I totally believe it. They can tell her anything in DR, yes, but the storeroom door is access to behind the walls and I would not be a bit surprised if BB is letting her have access to spying on the other HG's from behind the walls.

Rachel has 130,600 follower's on Twitter, Brendan has 55,100 follower's, and Elissa has 22,200 followers. That makes for a large fan base.

Something is definitely up. Elissa was flipping out because she hadn't been told about "her" MVP (self-entitled little twit obviously thought it was hers for the season) and then she went in the DR and when she came back she was acting fine.

Next she got that silly Cheshire Cat grin and giggled and even said "you'll find out" acting all coy.

As to the storeroom, I totally believe it. They can tell her anything in DR, yes, but the storeroom door is access to behind the walls and I would not be a bit surprised if BB is letting her have access to spying on the other HG's from behind the walls.

Yeah there was a lot of talk about this Elissa behavior late last night on the internet. Thank you for putting a spotlight on it - glad I got to hear it from a reliable source. So I guess she was upset and it had something to do with her perception of her MVP status, and they pulled her aside and told her to chill out. Hmmmmmmm.