Elissa - Week 4 - POV Winner - Saved

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they don't know who got it from what I am hearing.

They are just told it is America picking .... I think

I hope they don't know for sure, but late night Kaitlin was talking to the group in the Hoh (2:45 am cam 1&2) and she said that Elissa told her that she thought the twist was that America got to pick the nom. I couldn't tell if Kaitlin believed her or if she thought that Elissa was lying.

I guess the fan base wasn't strong enough this week!!! Elissa is the 3rd nominee for eviction.

Yeah!!!!!!

Now all I have to hope is that none of the noms win pov and that nobody takes any of them off! What are the chances of that? :laugh4:

Aryan or Elissa could go home and I'd be fine with it! But, the backdoor Amanda plan is still a real possibility. Hope McCrae or Amanda are picked for pov and win!!!!

Something is definitely up. Elissa was flipping out because she hadn't been told about "her" MVP (self-entitled little twit obviously thought it was hers for the season) and then she went in the DR and when she came back she was acting fine.

Next she got that silly Cheshire Cat grin and giggled and even said "you'll find out" acting all coy.

As to the storeroom, I totally believe it. They can tell her anything in DR, yes, but the storeroom door is access to behind the walls and I would not be a bit surprised if BB is letting her have access to spying on the other HG's from behind the walls.

That I would find the storeroom bit very, very hard to beleive.

Elissa, Gm and Kailitn are having a pow-wow. I did not hear the whole conversation, but there seems to be a ilttle bit of hatchet-burying going on, which seems nice. Elissa is finally starting to have an identity as "Elissa" and not as "Rachels sister" and seems to be getting involved in strategy more and more lately.

Judd comes in and joins their conversation.

Lol in walks Aaryn, conversation stops, Kaitlin calls her air-hole, I think Aaryn says she doesn't like that, Judd says it again and then apologizes

Either America was confused and thought they were voting her for mvp or there are as many Elissa haters as lovers and the haters voted her off.....ooops sorry not off but put her up...

Either America was confused and thought they were voting her for mvp or there are as many Elissa haters as lovers and the haters voted her off.....ooops sorry not off but put her up...

Elissa lovers voted for Aaryn but she was already the nom so the Elissa haters won the day ... Yay!

I hope elissa goes home. Not because I dislike her but because BB messed up an excellent twist by putting her in the house this year. I think the MVP could be much more interesting if she is gone.

Maybe they will just tell Elissa and GinaMarie that it was all a big mistake and they are free to go.

Guest 6Borders

Personally, I think this is all BS and Grodner put Elissa up as the 3rd nom and told her no way she was going home (or else told her they would revolve or Pandora her right back in just in case DR can't sway the other HG's to keep her or looks like Aaryn is going to stay). Either way, I am convinced Elissa is in on it. After DR she was calm and she's had the "cat swallowed the canary" expression ever since. She was not even convincing after the POV pick/3rd nom announcements today. I caught her with the same smile several times.

Grodner needed a red-herring to get everyone off the "Elissa is MVP for BB15 life & this is so boring and predictable" thing (because both HG's and non-Brenchel camp know what is going on and are p/o'd about it) and make the Elissa non-supporters think they finally won a round. I can just about guarantee you Elissa is safe and she KNOWS she is safe.

The only way Elissa would be voted off is if the HG's flip at the last minute and Grodner can't do anything about it (like Janelle's eviction), and then Grodner will bring Elissa right back into the game (probably an "America vote")

This is crazy!! I'm sorry but I would much rather Elissa be in the house then those 3 racist bullies!!!! Just cause they are being nice now doesn't mean anything, wait till one of them are in power then the 3 stooges will be at their best again!!!! I just can't believe that America voted like that!!! Everyone would rather watch the 3 racists, delusional bullies then Ellisa!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Hope this brings her down a few pegs.. after she's done blaming everyone in the house, she'll be forced to realize that not everyone is in love with her fake self.

She won't accept it and will find all kind of ways to rationalize around it, but she'll know enough poeple thought she didn't belong there to put her up.

I'm certain the fix is in and she won't leave, but I'm glad to see her scramble a bit..

This is crazy!! I'm sorry but I would much rather Elissa be in the house then those 3 racist bullies!!!! Just cause they are being nice now doesn't mean anything, wait till one of them are in power then the 3 stooges will be at their best again!!!! I just can't believe that America voted like that!!! Everyone would rather watch the 3 racists, delusional bullies then Ellisa!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

everyone loves a train wreck...on one hand i would love to see her out before jury to face the firing squad, on the other hand i love to watch her keep digging the hole deeper.(aaryn)

I am still in shock that so many people like Rachel. Nevermind Elissa. I think I remember defending Rachel at some point because I pitied her for the endless heaps of abuse. I didn't watch the entire season when she returned and won. I was worn-out on Rachel by then; forget defending her or anybody. Now, they love her and we have the sister and they hate her and we have a house full of bigots and the PC Police are working overtime. I am so confused.

Can we just start over?

Guest 6Borders

Elissa says she is sooooooooooooo excited for the POV ceremony. She hopes it is a luxury comp. :lookaround:

That's her cover but she either thought of it too late or DR told her to use it too late...she's excited because she knows she''s Grodner's pawn and not going home...she probably also knows she has a special power like a Diamond Veto she just happened to find on the floor of the DR

That's her cover but she either thought of it too late or DR told her to use it too late...she's excited because she knows she''s Grodner's pawn and not going home...she probably also knows she has a special power like a Diamond Veto she just happened to find on the floor of the DR

LOL @ The Diamond Veto On The Floor. Funny. Maybe in her case it is the Rhinestone Headband Veto.

it was next to the box with the coup de tat in it

Personally, I think this is all BS and Grodner put Elissa up as the 3rd nom and told her no way she was going home (or else told her they would revolve or Pandora her right back in just in case DR can't sway the other HG's to keep her or looks like Aaryn is going to stay). Either way, I am convinced Elissa is in on it. After DR she was calm and she's had the "cat swallowed the canary" expression ever since. She was not even convincing after the POV pick/3rd nom announcements today. I caught her with the same smile several times.

Grodner needed a red-herring to get everyone off the "Elissa is MVP for BB15 life & this is so boring and predictable" thing (because both HG's and non-Brenchel camp know what is going on and are p/o'd about it) and make the Elissa non-supporters think they finally won a round. I can just about guarantee you Elissa is safe and she KNOWS she is safe.

The only way Elissa would be voted off is if the HG's flip at the last minute and Grodner can't do anything about it (like Janelle's eviction), and then Grodner will bring Elissa right back into the game (probably an "America vote")

Sooooo, if the MVP is used by Elissa, it's a Grodner manipulation.... and if it's used against Elissa, it's a Grodner manipulation.... Hmmmmm..... I guess I'll just have to ponder that for awhile...

Monk