Elissa - Week 4 - POV Winner - Saved

Sure, it's a stupid question to ask but they all run around asking everyone else if they are in an alliance with (fill in the blank), There are just so many obvious pairings in that house that to outright laugh and say no is too unbelievable. Better to hedge around the question, bring it around to how close they are with Candice since the beginning, etc.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the update page: 10:04PM BBT: Candice asks Elissa and Helen if they have a final four deal. Both laugh and say no.

This is so stupid to me. Helen and Elissa have been thick as thieves since day one. To sit there and say they haven't made some kind of end game deal with each other is an insult to anyone they are talking with, as if that person is stupid.

she asked about a final four, not a final two

Guest 6Borders

Nice of Rachel to explain what Elissa has been doing in the house since Elissa herself has no clue what she is doing (unless Helen tells her), and of course, to turn it around that Elissa really didn't screw up, that this was a BIG game move she made. Obviously the Reilly sisters went to Our Lady of Delusion School. No wonder Brenchel has an army of idiots.

I Like her and I do hope she wins HOH but I am not counting on that to happen. I am afraid because she happened to ask a question she has flipped everyone and they will want her out of the house. The only thing that may possibly save her is if she wins MVP and puts up Howard. Mc Manda will then have to put up or shut up. He is the guy they have been wanting out so if they don't vote him out they are going to look pretty stupid or else guilty. Unfortunately I think either Andy or Aaryn will win the HOH. I hate the fact that Aaryn will probably be in the house until the end and I think she should be gone this week over Kaitlan.

Sure, it's a stupid question to ask but they all run around asking everyone else if they are in an alliance with (fill in the blank), There are just so many obvious pairings in that house that to outright laugh and say no is too unbelievable. Better to hedge around the question, bring it around to how close they are with Candice since the beginning, etc.

The best one to "hedge" around questions and get info out of others is Amanda, IMO - she is really good at it

Lol Rachel trying to "sell" us Elissa's gameplay - I'm still not buying it

Is it wrong that I am hoping that Elissa wins HOH and nominates McManda?

That idiot would not have the sense as she hates Aaryan too much not to nominate her.

She ain't gonna get HOH though and since she cannot get POV is an easy out next eviction.

I think if elissa won HOH we would get some excitement on this forum and would get to see some real a** kissing in HOH. I guarantee you that McManda would not take up residence as they've done for Judd's tenure in the big room. Helen; yes.

Most interesting to me is what plans are yet in store for sweet elissa.

I think if elissa won HOH we would get some excitement on this forum and would get to see some real a** kissing in HOH. I guarantee you that McManda would not take up residence as they've done for Judd's tenure in the big room. Helen; yes.

Most interesting to me is what plans are yet in store for sweet elissa.

I am thinking not much since she cannot play in the POV next week I am almost sure that she will not win HOH tonight and so I believe that her time in the big brother house will be ending next Thursday unless like I said she gets MVP and puts up Howard and he does not win the POV. This will force Mcmanda to vote out Howard or else shut up. I tend to think that they will think that America doesn't like her and won't give her the MVP and like Amanda said they don't need her anymore. i am keeping my fingers crossed for an HOH win just because it would ruin Amandas plans for next week.

Hope you win HoH this week Elissa!

I agree that there is something unappealing about her too. Her attitude towards Amanda the other night was ridiculous and mean and out of left field. (Which makes me think DR has been "tuning" her into Amanda's disloyalty to her. All the same, no reason to stoop to that level.

But, I love that she didn't give into peer pressure to put Howard up last week and she has been fighting an uphill battle to stay in the house since day 1. As far as I'm concerned the MVP power just evened out the field to give her a fighting chance.

I especially don't like it that people dislike or despise her just because of her sister. (Everyone should be judged on their own accord.) The main reason I sorta root for her (don't want her to win though) is because she is as appalled by Aaryn's racism as much as I am and wants her out... and that's reason enough for me.

I also don't like seeing people use other people and then be sooo fake to their face. (ie. Helen, heck all the knockouts.) I think she just wants an alliance that is going to be loyal to her as she would be to them but, unfortunately nobody in the house really is (except maybe Candice and she's being talked out of it by Howard.) so, she's kinda stuck with what resemblance of an alliance she has and using her power as much as she can to get herself further in the game.

So, I'm not team Elissa but, more of team get-Aaryn-out or maybe as much as team make-it-to-jury. :lol:

I want her gone too. She gets on my nerves and sorry to say, I think she has a couple of screws loose. She says very inappropriate things at the strangest times. I will never vote for her to be MVP. It would suit me fine to see her on the block and voted out. Frankly I could care less who she's related to at this point. I was willing to give her a chance and judge her on her own merits. Now that I've seen her for myself I can't wait for her to leave the house.

Well, she has said many times that in real life she would not hang out with these people. She would do just fine being evicted and at home with her happy marriage and child or children.

I would much rather see Mandy go first.