Elissa - Week 4 - POV Winner - Saved

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elissa (along with EVERYONE ELSE) in the house has been paranoid about the MVP and they just can't figure it out. Almost everyone has pointed the finger at everyone.

love it, thats the way it should have played out.

Just logged on and was shocked to see Elissa nominated by America. But then... thought about the math and stats (i'm a "scientist of sorts") and realized it's because of the stupid twist and game change not being reliable/accurate.

For instance, if (just guestimating) 40% of us voted for Aaryn and 40% voted for Kaitlyn, and they were already put up by Judd .... that leaves 3rd place which could have barely any votes % at all. And if GM was put up as 4th vote by America, that means she was barely even nominated as well. I wonder if BB will show the exact percentages and change the 3rd vote thing next week because it is totally not accurate. If majority of us wanted Kaitlyn/Aaryn home and then the remainder was an almost split tie between the rest of the houseguests - probably 5% each or so.... then is it really America's vote? I bet you that Elissa, GM, and whoever else came next was a very close and small percentage. There is no other explanation why she could be MVP 3 weeks in a row then all of a sudden be America's vote to go home.

Please please BB change this America's vote crap. You can't have *us* vote BEFORE the first 2 nominees go up. How are we to know who will come in third?? Or 4th place? Am I making any sense or just babbling. haha.

I figure the majority voted for Aryan to be on the block. I do not think a lot voted for Kaitlin. I do think that some voted for Elyssa and more voted for E thinking that they were voting for MVP and as a result she came in second. Then GM came in 3rd because of the racism and annoyance factor.

Elissa (along with EVERYONE ELSE) in the house has been paranoid about the MVP and they just can't figure it out. Almost everyone has pointed the finger at everyone.

Oops, I guess I should probably specify exactly what happened that I was disgusted by, lol. In a conversation between Elissa and Helen about how Kaitlin might be the MVP, Elissa said that Kaitlin had told her and Amanda that she had gotten an abortion right before the show, and expressed how immoral she thinks abortion is. I thought outing Kaitlin like that on the feeds was a crappy thing to do, and I think she did it to get votes away from Kaitlin in the future case Kaitlin was indeed the MVP.

Oops, I guess I should probably specify exactly what happened that I was disgusted by, lol. In a conversation between Elissa and Helen about how Kaitlin might be the MVP, Elissa said that Kaitlin had told her and Amanda that she had gotten an abortion right before the show, and expressed how immoral she thinks abortion is. I thought outing Kaitlin like that on the feeds was a crappy thing to do, and I think she did it to get votes away from Kaitlin in the future case Kaitlin was indeed the MVP.

Are you saying Kaitlin got an abortion right before she came on the show? :kenshin2:

If kaitlin had an abortion right before she came on Big Brother she probably should have kept it to herself if she didn't want it broadcast to the world. That is a pretty personal piece of news - I can't help but wonder what they were talking about for her to divulge that info. Does anyone know when it happened? Time/date?

If kaitlin had an abortion right before she came on Big Brother she probably should have kept it to herself if she didn't want it broadcast to the world. That is a pretty personal piece of news - I can't help but wonder what they were talking about for her to divulge that info. Does anyone know when it happened? Time/date?

e and helen were in hoh bathroom around 2:35-2:45 bbt i think. i didn't hear kait say it, just e, so i didn't put much stock in it.

Yeah, ppl in chat were going nuts over the abortion comment...."Elissa's a terrible person because she doesn't condone abortion."

The way I look at it, if Kaitlin didn't care to tell a couple of complete strangers she just had an abortion, then she likely doesn't care who knows. I'll have to go back and listen again but the way I took it, she had the abortion so she could be on BB.

OMG! Does anyone really believe that Kaitlyn would tell Elissa something as personal as having an abortion? who started this crap? They can't stand each other. And why would anyone believe that Kaitlyn is a really a "nice" girl? Really? She was right in there with Aaryn on Jessie and Candace. Wow. I personally like Elissa more than the three mean girls and I think she is actually pretty. Her BB pic does not do her justice. AND I was a Brenchal fan only because they were sooo hated in the house. :lookaround:

The next comp will be an endurance comp that will be tailored for Elissa miss pretzel twisting yoga queen. :sneaky:

Thats ok with me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LoL I was thinking the same thing. As far as the abortion thing its a personal choice and if she chose to tell everyone via the live feeds then I guess people will think what they think I don't think Elissa is using it to her advantage. While I do not agree with abortion I do support everyone's right to choose. So I would not think any more or any less of Kaitlan and I really don't think she should have shared that information on this show but I didn't hear it either.

I don't care if elissa goes home or not and in a way wish that she would so all the mvp stuff would settle down. I do think that she is beautiful and should stop doing that to her lips. they are too big. she didn't need all that. Pretty, pretty girl.

Elissa just TOTALLY misinterpreted something during a conversation with Andy, Amanda and McCrae, repeated how several times that she is serious and this is not a laughing matter (no one was laughing at her) an then got up and walked away, leaving them to figure out that she was offended, and when Andy went after her and explained she was belligerent about it. She is acting like a total tool about it, insisting they were laughing at her and being disrespectful and Andy and McCrae are swearing up and down but she doesn't believe them.

What a total buffoon.

Liz is a little sanctimonious and above many of the people in the house. She has said many times I would never talk to that person in my real life.

I can't imagine that anyone would make that up so Kait must have told Elissa when they weren't on feeds or it was simply not reported. Either way, Kait outed herself.

Sorry, but I can imagine Rachel jr making it up..

She is so phoney and paranoid I think she could make up somethng like that to get others against Kait.. Just MHO

I think she (Elissa) told Kaitlin that she is getting voted out and that has got back to McManda and they are fretting over telling her in the first place

According to Aaryn she (Elissa) told Kaitlin to confront Spencer and Howard in front of everyone about keeping Aaryn instead of Kaitlin

Elissa seems to be sabotaging the "vote out Kaitlin" movement - unfortunately she already agreed to it

Helen is NOT happy