Judd - Week 4 - HOH

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he doesnt see the guys are leaving one by one he is doom

amanda will try to make it seem like it is in his best interest to get rid of howard

lets see if he can resist :animated_bouncy:

Who is Judd against? Sounded like someone said GM is scared b/c Judd doesn't like her?

I'm thinking the 3 girls (Kaitlin, GM and Aaryn) are at risk for nomination this week. I don't think he'll nominate a man. And what about Amanda - isn't he worried about her and/or doesn't like her?

I don't think Amanda will get to Judd, despite their alliance. He seems like someone who does what he wants and what's best for him, but I guess we'll see. Hopefully he recognizes that he'll be gone soon after Howard if he nominates him.

I posted this in another thread too. and it's just echoing some comments in here also.

If Judd has a brain in his head... he won't put up a guy.

Their numbers are getting smaller and smaller in the house. I'm sure the others will be in his ear begging him to try and

get out a gal this time.

(and... got a feeling he'll do a great job as HOH)

Amanda is bullying Judd into putting up Aryan and Kaitlin, and they're all still assuming Elissa will still get MVP and they can strongarm her into putting up Howard and voting him out.

I want Amanda to be voted 3rd nominee and let them all think Elissa put her up, at least until Julie tells them we were MVP. :laugh4:

I wonder if they will tell them that it is America who put them up? And BTW, if the person wins POV we have to vote again.....

There wouldn't be enough time, the person with the next highest number of votes who's not already on the block would be automatically nominated

Edit: I'm too slow

Panty photos?

Gee Slim, you seem a bit snippy since your Grandpa showed up the other day and put you in your place.

Oh well, Ciao.

Yes you guys are completely right. Of course they will take the second highest votes. What the hell am I thinking.

I wonder if they will tell them that it is America who put them up? And BTW, if the person wins POV we have to vote again.....

I'd guess Julie will tell them next Thursday night. If not, the hg's will have probably figured it out on their own by then.

Elissa's a terrible liar. She tried to lie to her alliance this past week about the MVP because they were bullying her into putting up Howard, They saw right through her, insisting she admit she got MVP, and she did admit it then. It was funny because she lied so horribly. She'll be telling the truth this week and I'd say it won't take them long to figure out that she really didn't get MVP. It's either going to cause a lot of paranoia and false accusations or they'll figure out pretty quickly that America is the 3rd vote.

You worry too much. Go regale us with some panty photos. It'll be fine.

Can't help but feel a bit offended at your attempt to portray me as a deviant. That seems a little harsh and uncalled for, don't you think? I have contributed a lot to these forums, updates, links to other BB news, hundreds of pictures, and a tutorial so other people could upload their pictures also.

I have contributed a lot more than just "panty photos". Your attempt to demean me publicly on this forum is pretty lame.

I know I made a remark towards you the other day and I have also apologized for it in the same thread. If you want to continue sniping the way you do then that's fine, I have no control over what you do.

Just know that the content of your remark is offensive to my character, and it minimizes the things that I have contributed to this forum.

I have contributed a hell of a lot more than just sarcastic remarks and insults.

Goodnight.

This is going to be a confusing week. Not only can you not understand what Judd is saying half the time he's so indecisive every person that visits him is going to convince him to change his noms.

Anybody with basic knowledge of Southern American English can understand what he and Spencer are saying perfectly

Can't help but feel a bit offended at your attempt to portray me as a deviant. That seems a little harsh and uncalled for, don't you think? I have contributed a lot to these forums, updates, links to other BB news, hundreds of pictures, and a tutorial so other people could upload their pictures also.

I have contributed a lot more than just "panty photos". Your attempt to demean me publicly on this forum is pretty lame.

I know I made a remark towards you the other day and I have also apologized for it in the same thread. If you want to continue sniping the way you do then that's fine, I have no control over what you do.

Just know that the content of your remark is offensive to my character, and it minimizes the things that I have contributed to this forum.

I have contributed a hell of a lot more than just sarcastic remarks and insults.

Goodnight.

You are much more than a bit offended. Panties in a photo that is not scratch and sniff have never reached deviant status. She just wanted you to lighten up and not worry; I'd never have thought more about it except that you wrote this in this public place.