Amanda - Week 4

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Amanda. She just said (about Candice) "she just doesn't want her big black d*ck to go". Wonder if THAT comment will make it to the show?

Wow I told you Amanda is no peach!!!!

I know. And you know what? She wasn't with the "Mean girls". She was with McCrae after Candice confronted her over something Amanda did and Amanda was pissed over it. Sooo done with Amanda.

Apparently someone (I think Aaryn) told Amanda that Elissa made a nasty comment about Amanda and now Amanda is crying hard core and feeling terrible and really hamming it up for the rest of the girls - sobbing how she was just trying to have a good time.

(The comment was Amanda looked like a Spearmint Rhino strip club dancer?)

The comment had something to do with Amanda looking like she worked at a strip club (I thought that was the look she was after for McCrae).

Now Elissa is public enemy #1 and Aaryn is thanking God because now everyone knows that she (Aaryn) is not crazy.

ALL the girls (except Helen) are siding with poor weeping Amanda who probably feels crappy but also is taking advantage of this situation (I believe).

McCrae is comforting Amanda, saying Elissa is jealous because Amanda is getting more attention than her and she doesn't like when she (Elissa) isn't the center of attention, also saying Elissa is "bombed".

Wow Amanda. She just said (about Candice) "she just doesn't want her big black d*ck to go". Wonder if THAT comment will make it to the show?

Well now we know why Amanda wants Howie out as she is afraid of their vote together. Is BBD gonna be her code word to McCrae for Howie? :D

I do not get it...people call dark brown people black and those people who are male have dicks that are dark brown, but if you think that is black then...what is wrong with calling it a black dick? I am sure that Amanda would not want her "white" dick to go either. Admittedly, it is crude to say that but if she had said her main squeeze or even her black man ...it would have been referring to the sex aspect of the relationship also and I do not think anyone would have objected. Candice and Howard are bonding due to their color. That is a reality and a sad comment on the effects of the racism in the house and the society. I am not defending Amanda, I am saying that what she said seems rather more ugly than racist. I suspect it is due to her wanting to point to that alliance deflecting from her own and targeting both of those because of her desire to get Howard out. I am not sure why she is so intent on him though maybe someone else has heard something that would point to what the perceived threat of Howard is for Amanda. I think if all the men are gone, then McC will not be safe either...so is it an anti male thing?

That's a little different than the stuff Aaryn was saying. Just because you mention something about race doesn't make it racist.

Amanda probably says, that's a good-looking jew dick you've got there or whoa, that is some puerto-rican dick you've got there or dude, that is the biggest cuban dick I have seen in my life.

Amanda is just crude. You haven't noticed?

Apparently someone (I think Aaryn) told Amanda that Elissa made a nasty comment about Amanda and now Amanda is crying hard core and feeling terrible and really hamming it up for the rest of the girls - sobbing how she was just trying to have a good time.

The comment had something to do with Amanda looking like she worked at a strip club (I thought that was the look she was after for McCrae).

Now Elissa is public enemy #1 and Aaryn is thanking God because now everyone knows that she (Aaryn) is not crazy.

ALL the girls (except Helen) are siding with poor weeping Amanda who probably feels crappy but also is taking advantage of this situation (I believe).

McCrae is comforting Amanda, saying Elissa is jealous because Amanda is getting more attention than her and she doesn't like when she (Elissa) isn't the center of attention, also saying Elissa is "bombed".

The comment had to have been about Amanda's Band-Aid strip night. Elissa has made comments about that more than once. It was gross and appalling, imo. Amanda may as well been stripped stark naked while prancing about all over the internet. She had band-aids on her nipples and a thong. I'm sure it was a proud moment for her family.

I'm going to have to go watch poor, victimized Amanda.

Amanda probably says, that's a good-looking jew dick you've got there or whoa, that is some puerto-rican dick you've got there or dude, that is the biggest cuban dick I have seen in my life.

Amanda is just crude. You haven't noticed?

Yes, I noticed!

And Amanda probably doesn't want to lose her 'white' d*ck but she wouldn't ever voice it that way. That's the difference, imo. Howard is obviously a black man so why say "big black d*ck?" It was crass to say.

I don't care if she helps Howard or not. I don't have a lot of respect for him either. He obviously has a hangup about women, not trusting them for no other reason than their gender. (I've heard him make generalizing comments like "I know how women are," obviously meaning it in a derogatory manner.) All the while Candice is cutting her own throat defending and trying to save him and he's an unappreciative jerk about it. She's loyal to him to a fault and he has little loyalty to her, imo.

I don't care if she helps Howard or not. I don't have a lot of respect for him either. He obviously has a hangup about women, not trusting them for no other reason than their gender. (I've heard him make generalizing comments like "I know how women are," obviously meaning it in a derogatory manner.) All the while Candice is cutting her own throat defending and trying to save him and he's an unappreciative jerk about it. She's loyal to him to a fault and he has little loyalty to her, imo.

He would have been happy to stay in the MC the whole game. He needs direction in the game and he won't take direction from a woman. That is how I see it. I hope he goes soon. Waste of space.

He would have been happy to stay in the MC the whole game. He needs direction in the game and he won't take direction from a woman. That is how I see it. I hope he goes soon. Waste of space.

Absolutely agree. He still can't get over the fact that there is no MC anymore and he doesn't want to work with a 'lesser' woman. He got mad at Candace, saying "Why can't you just keep your mouth shut?" when she tried to (unnecessarily) keep him off the block yesterday talking to Elissa (when she thought Elissa had MVP and was dumb enough to put herself up and might replace herself with Howard). Howard's not very adaptable or smart and I wouldn't have cared if he were backdoored this week. He's been a disappointment.

I've seen the full frontal pic of Howard...that comment is not a lie as far as the BBD part of it is concerned. ;)

I'm on the fence about this comment tho...seems like it can initially be taken as racial and stereotypical, but conversely...if anyone in the house made a comment about Amanda being after McPizza's little white dick, would anyone have thought that to be racist? I doubt it. It would have been taken a crude joke.

Amanda was described as a "high-end real estate agent." I guess she doesn't care if her exhibitions will hurt her sales. :lol2:

Amanda was described as a "high-end real estate agent." I guess she doesn't care if her exhibitions will hurt her sales. :lol2:

She really does look like a man in a bathing suit.

I've seen the full frontal pic of Howard...that comment is not a lie as far as the BBD part of it is concerned. ;)

I'm on the fence about this comment tho...seems like it can initially be taken as racial and stereotypical, but conversely...if anyone in the house made a comment about Amanda being after McPizza's little white dick, would anyone have thought that to be racist? I doubt it. It would have been taken a crude joke.

Well we all know you can say something about whites, asians, jews, gays and women without repercussions.

I remember a comment about Andy's "white legs," imagine if someone said something about someone's black legs. Innocent as both comments are, there would have been uproar over the black legs comment. JMO