Green Candy is NOT Green Candy

LoneTWolf

These folks keeep talking about Weed so much and smoking so much, that it's as hard to ignore it,,, as is the racisim ..... Thats why I'm speaking 'bout it . ....maybe .... Really though, the way BB is,,, BB shouldn't just send in a Bong and a pound if that's there train of thought ..

Isn't it about the Quality of character that we're talking about...... Meanwhile supposedly,,,,, we got total racisim under contorl (NOT), we got talk about Southern-ism, we got talk about being totally wasted on alcholism ... what's next 3-somes .. this is an awful cast .. let's be honest ... The theme seems to be... to feed them all full of anti-antiexty, anti-depressent meds seems to be the waste....... BB production seems to favor this ? I am totally disgusted by this cast as a group of folks who are under the control of there own selfish wants and desires ... even more than a normal cast ????

If I'm wrong in my observations please help me to understand why that these cast memeber's that they been total casted as a way to shock society into thinking they are they normal teen's and 20's type folk. I hold hope that that's the Bullcrap " .....Super Mom's" are more in control because of some sort of cause ....that they still have half a brain left (Winning the cash) ...... Please let's get to a point of normalcy before this season implodes................. Personally ... about 2/3'rd's this cast i wouldn't even speak too .......... and it's never been like that before on any season of BB. ... (Promise all the way since season One)

Funny I heard the same conversation featuring (surprise!) Jessie and Howard.

I just want to let you know, "The Green Candy" has billions of devout followers, from all walks of life and all ages and sexes.

It seems to be more accepted and integrated into society than even alcohol or cigarettes.

The only thing that surprised me about the conversation, was the two people who were having it. :lookaround:

Hawk ,,, I agree with you about the acceptance ... what i don't agee on is that BB makes it a Farce and tries so hard to hide it .. Like it's some Big secret (Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!) not to mention these Women and Men are a pack of jackal's looking to prey on it

70% of this population is on Rx drugs so this group is indiscriminately on sugar, coffee, nicotine with all its many poisons, chemicals in packaged foods, alcohol, and Rx drugs and we wonder that they are not able to think themselves out of propaganda and cultural stereotypes? In the 60's the sperm count of 20 year old men was monitored and now the sperm count is half and women go into menopause in their early 40's instead of in their 60's because half the sperm is half the eggs. That puts pressure to reproduce early and women to find a partner who will support that family situation. What healing powers the herb cannabis holds, has little capacity to function in the wake of the chemical blizzard and the pollutants in air and water as well that are destroying our genetic capacity. The Oxygen that feeds our brains was always touted as 21% but now the science books state a lower number and I have heard it is 14% in cities. Again that change alters brain function badly. So if these people are talking about weed, that is the most non toxic thing they go on about. I suppose this talk is happening on the feeds, I have not seen it on bbad or on the network like that would ever happen LOL

70% of this population is on Rx drugs so this group is indiscriminately on sugar, coffee, nicotine with all its many poisons, chemicals in packaged foods, alcohol, and Rx drugs and we wonder that they are not able to think themselves out of propaganda and cultural stereotypes? In the 60's the sperm count of 20 year old men was monitored and now the sperm count is half and women go into menopause in their early 40's instead of in their 60's because half the sperm is half the eggs. That puts pressure to reproduce early and women to find a partner who will support that family situation. What healing powers the herb cannabis holds, has little capacity to function in the wake of the chemical blizzard and the pollutants in air and water as well that are destroying our genetic capacity. The Oxygen that feeds our brains was always touted as 21% but now the science books state a lower number and I have heard it is 14% in cities. Again that change alters brain function badly. So if these people are talking about weed, that is the most non toxic thing they go on about. I suppose this talk is happening on the feeds, I have not seen it on bbad or on the network like that would ever happen LOL

I agree. It seems that almost everyone has been prescribed some sort of prescription medication to help them cope with life and pain, many starting at a VERY young age. Those are mind-altering drugs, like it or not. But it's okay to take those since they're legal and they put a happy smile on peoples faces. What they don't realize is they're happy because they're oblivious and complacent. Ignorance is bliss. They no longer notice or care what's happening in the real world. And to top it off, your doctor will now drug test you to make sure you're staying good and drugged up. It's unbelievable when you think about it.

The media focuses on the Zimmerman trial and what's going on in the entertainment industry while WWIII is about to break out in the middle east, and few even know because it's hardly mentioned. They shoot our kids up with poison-laced vaccines from birth, feed us genetically modified foods, some modified with human dna (cannibalism?) and foods with so many chemical additives and preservatives in them, they never decay...and then they tell us it's all good for us. And we say, "Oh, okay, the FDA/govt would never lie." All while Depression, ADD, ADHD, Autism, Dementia and Altzheimers (all neurological diseases) spike to epidemic levels. I'm sorry but 30 years ago, these diseases were extremely rare. I never heard of Autism until the 80's, nor ADD/ADHD until the 90's. Something's changed. Someone wants the mass majority to remain drugged, trusting and distracted. Why? Who cares if children need to be drugged? No one asks why they need to be drugged now. Who cares if children and 20-30 year olds are getting cancer? That's a lot of money to be made. And a few people with their fingers in a lot of industrial pies are getting filthy rich.

That said, imo, marijuana is the least of our worries. It's much safer than alcohol. I'd prefer everyone remain sober but that's not going to happen. I'm permanently disabled thanks to a drunk driver. My ex dh is brain-damaged due to a drunk driver. I've known several people who've died due to alcohol and prescription pain meds yet alcohol remains legal, acceptable and it's use encouraged, and deadly prescription meds are handed out like candy. I know no one who's died due to weed.

I find it interesting that the Greek word for "sorcery" is Pharmakeia. The drugs don't fix the problems, they just mask the symptoms, fooling people. But the FDA says it's safe and we trust the govt...until we're personally in the next class action lawsuit against a big pharma co. But you can guarantee, the money big pharma stockholders make from one dangerous, FDA approved drug far exceeds the money paid out in damages.

Big difference between weed and pills. No need for a lengthly explanation on that I would hope.

It's the ME ME ME generation.

Wants it all ( money and recognition ) for putting forth no effort.

Technology does their thinking for them so placed into a social setting only spotlights their inability to interact normally.

Welcome to 2013.

Just a memory 35 years ago. When I lived in Illinois I had smoked and head spinning and I ran off the road. Then a month later a car of 7 high school grads coming back from a party crashed in front of my apartment and all but one died. They had all been smoking and not drinking. I decided the day I found out I was pregnant 37 years ago that I would never do anything illegal and I never touched another drug. Now that it is legal I have no desire because I see so many people that smoke and have no desire to do anything in life but live off the system. And settle down foks I am not saying everyone I am just saying that is what I see in front of me.

My family is all on medical marijuana. My nephews go sign up on their 18th birthday. At age 20, 22 and 33 they all live at home with their mother and don't bother looking for a jobs. The 2 youngest have never worked and the oldest is on SS disability for back pain. They hang out in the house and smoke all day with their mother who also had a medical marijuana card. You gotta love California.

Sad story, Marty. I don't know what to say. I am sorry.

I think that it made me very creative. By the time I had the inclination to breathe life into the creative force; I had forgotten what exactly it was that I was doing.

Lol same here. I wasted a lot of years chasing that creative spark.

Don't bogart that joint my friend.......pass it o'ver herrreeeeeeee :smoke:

LOL. Doobie.

Steve, do you remember when the Jax brewery was still going down by the river/pontalba apartments? When I was little we would hold our noses against the yeasty ferment smell. Memories.